The Erik13 weight loss thread.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Re: The Erik13 weight loss thread.

Post by the awesome Assassin »

We had memberships at the Y couple of years ago and we got them again two weekends ago... I've been tracking my steps at work with my phone and texting Erik the results... For a 12 hour shift, it's over 26000 or 19 km (11 miles)... He says it's tracking the forklift but it's not...
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

It's something to look forward to when we get to that age, I guess...
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

I have 3 Y's to choose from, the membership is good for all of them... Two of them are only 5 years old... The one problem I had in the past was the old men just hanging out and talking on the machines... I understand they are retired and I have time to waste, but get off the machine and talk...
Fuck...I'm Dave
git help.

Post by Fuck...I'm Dave »

I've lost about 20 pounds from a combination of cutting out weekday drinking, calorie counting and working out a little. I usually stay strict with it for a couple of weeks then fall off for a couple of weeks. I had a couple of set backs where I lost a bunch of weight then gained it back and had to lose it again. If I could get in the habit of going to the gym on a regular basis i would probably lose weight faster.

My goal is to lose enough weight that I can fit in the shitload of awesome band shirts that I fatted out of over the course of my marriage.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

Those of us who have followed ol' 'cubes over the years know how good the news is about the sleep thing. That's awesome! You gonna start using the snooze button now? :awesome:
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Stephen King ‏@StephenKing 1h1 hour ago

Drug companies spending millions to sell sleeping pills and to make sure American men can get it up after the Sunday NFL games are over.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Lost 30 pounds. Probably more but I'm too lazy to change the dead battery in my scale. People keep telling me I look thinner and my shoulders feel sharp now. I don't know why this is happening. More whiskey and less beer? I probably have cancer.
Wank night's cancelled
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Cascade Whore wrote:Lost 30 pounds. Probably more but I'm too lazy to change the dead battery in my scale.
Then how do you know you lost 30...? Scale doesn't work but it feels like 30?!?! So in reality, the scale your parents bought you works fine and you've gained 10... Like really... How do you know you've lost 30?!?!
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

the awesome Assassin wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote:Lost 30 pounds. Probably more but I'm too lazy to change the dead battery in my scale.
Then how do you know you lost 30...? Scale doesn't work but it feels like 30?!?! So in reality, the scale your parents bought you works fine and you've gained 10... Like really... How do you know you've lost 30?!?!
I'll speak real slow because I know you have brain damage from all the Thorazine they gave you in the nut house. The scale said I lost 30 pounds. Then the battery died AFTER that. Then people tell me I look thinner and clothes are baggier and I can feel my bones more. Got it retard?
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

And before some smart ass asks why I'm too dumb to change a battery, it uses those stupid watch batteries that I don't have lying around at the moment.
Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Introvert wrote:You gonna start using the snooze button now? :awesome:
I had forgotten about this madness :fp:

Excellent job Geoffy :pizza:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Cascade Whore wrote:And before some smart ass asks why I'm too dumb to change a battery, it uses those stupid watch batteries that I don't have lying around at the moment.
I just changed mine out with one of those, I still have one laying around, I'll give it to you at your house later...
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Ray wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote:And before some smart ass asks why I'm too dumb to change a battery, it uses those stupid watch batteries that I don't have lying around at the moment.
I just changed mine out with one of those, I still have one laying around, I'll give it to you at your house later...
Cool man. I made some of that durian tea you like.
Wank night's cancelled
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Pisscubes wrote:Anyway, I think the sleep is helping the weightloss too in terms of adding to overall energy and me not feeling like garbage every morning.
Real piece of garbage ass!
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

I think if I lost 30 pounds and people were noticing I wouldn't be too "lazy" to change the battery... I would be changing that battery right away...
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Wait do weigh scale batteries act like fire alarm batteries !?!? If it was dying you're probably getting the wrong totals... You could be EVEN A FATTER FUCK ?!?!?
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Cascade Whore wrote: Then people tell me I look thinner
Who?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

the awesome Assassin wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote: Then people tell me I look thinner
Who?
Your wife
Wank night's cancelled
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

This thread is about Erik...
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

the awesome Assassin wrote:This thread is about Erik...
Then shut the fuck up!
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Other lady at work wanted to know how much weight I've lost. I told her 30 pounds and she said it had to be more
Wank night's cancelled
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Cascade Whore wrote:Other lady at work wanted to know how much weight I've lost. I told her 30 pounds and she said it had to be more
You work at call centre...
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

You fat fucking mess is listening to cell phone call centre bitches...
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

I work at a hotdog stand
Wank night's cancelled
Fuck...I'm Dave
git help.

Post by Fuck...I'm Dave »

That steak burrito i just ate isn't doing anything for my diet. Oh well.