The Erik13 weight loss thread.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: The Erik13 weight loss thread.

Post by hipster holocaust »

Pretty sure I've gained close to that since the wedding in September, but I'm married now, so fuck it :beer:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

Went to the doctor today. Official weigh in was a loss of 27 pounds. I've never really had this much self discipline, feels weird.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:16 pm Went to the doctor today. Official weigh in was a loss of 27 pounds. I've never really had this much self discipline, feels weird.
:cheers: only 200 more to go, pal. Keep it up :tup:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:38 pm
David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:16 pm Went to the doctor today. Official weigh in was a loss of 27 pounds. I've never really had this much self discipline, feels weird.
Lepers are more physically appealing than you, pal.
Everyone on this board, even the poster you quoted, does better with the opposite sex than you, pal.
Eat my asshole with your eyes open, pal.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

I could stand to lose another 100. I'll probably backslide though because I'm weak. At least if I die at an early age due to heart disease I won't have to live in a world with people like you in it.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:28 pm

I could stand to lose another 100. I'll probably backslide though because I'm weak. At least if I die at an early age due to heart disease I won't have to live in a world with people like you in it.
If it helps, I put the chances of you losing another 100 much higher than the chances of anyone fucking Meatgrease for any reason other than pity.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Hella Evil & Shit

Thanks Glub.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:37 pm Thanks Glub.
As should be obvious, I'm here to be helpful and uplifting.
MeatGrease wrote:

Hella Evil & Shit

I am feeling slightly less miserable. :tup:
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Update March 2018....188 pounds