Harely Flanagan shivs the New-Mags;

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Harely Flanagan shivs the New-Mags;

Post by Foot Foot »

Stabbing Causes Cancellation of Webster Hall Hardcore Show
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
We were watching the hardcore show at Webster Hall – featuring Sick of it All, Cro-Mags, and VOD – when all hell broke loose upstairs. Harley Flanagan, founding member of the Cro-Mags stumbled into the VIP lounge with a knife. Security mobilized in a hot minute and beat the shit out of him. It took no less than six beefy dudes to control the madness. Blood was everywhere, and bone protruded from his shin.

Cops quickly appeared and took him away in cuffs. Not before he had already stabbed some dude in the chest (said victim left the scene with a bandage over the wound). Because of the violence the rest of the show was canceled. The remaining bands promised to reschedule the show. To be fair, Webster Hall security contained the situation professionally. Lots of drunken, pissed off hardcore fans were on edge after the cops shut down the show, but the scene was cleared without further incident.

UPDATE: GlueHC is reporting that one of the two victims stabbed was Cro-Mags bassist Mike “The Gook” Couls (also formerly of Cold As Life and Sworn Enemy)

CBGB Festival Responds to Last Night’s Webster Hall Stabbing
krog
Static Migration

Re: Harely Flanagan shivs the New-Mags;

Post by krog »

According to the New York Post, Flanagan, 42, stormed into the VIP section of the club with a hunting knife, causing around 30 people to rush out to a nearby balcony in a panic. He allegedly proceeded to slash current Cro-Mags bassist Michael ‘The Gook’ Couls, 33, on the arm and stomach. He also apparently slashed William Berario, 45, above the eye while biting him on the cheek. Berario is also reported to be a member of the current Cro-Mags lineup. Both victims were taken to a nearby hospital.
http://loudwire.com/cro-mags-founder-ha ... t-nyc-gig/
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

VOD is probably wondering what Sevendust and Nothingface are up to right now...
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

Foot Foot wrote:VOD is probably wondering what Sevendust and Nothingface are up to right now...
:awesome: :tup:
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

We got the spillover (and accompanying gossip) at the Martyrdod show after this happened. I liked how the rumors about the stabbed dude ranged from a scratch to critical condition to he died in a pool of blood and tears.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
krog
Static Migration

Post by krog »

This makes the Springa vs Al beef in SSD seem pretty limp-dicked.
Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

Post by Whee of the Dead »

I just realized I never heard a Cro-Mags song in my life.
cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
valgalder
Wandering Johnny!

Post by valgalder »

damn man.. get on that. The Age of Quarrel is one of the greats.
Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Whee of the Dead wrote:I just realized I never heard a Cro-Mags song in my life.

not really something to brag about, I'd say...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

As good as Age of Quarrel is if I could go back in time, stop the production of it, and that prevented 98% of the tough guy bullshit that's been influenced by it since then, I would in a heartbeat.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Fighting Uruk-Hai »

I can live without Age of Quarrel (the demo was better), but no AOQ would mean no Best Wishes and I can't have that.
This Means War
The Brutality Continues...

Post by This Means War »

This whole thing is way too hilarious. Back at Hellfest 2002 I saw Harley get jumped by some straight edge dudes after he called them xasthur fans for not drinking.

P.S. - Play "We Gotta Know" and I will mosh anything down.
hard paranormal dong wrote: one of these days im going to upload my fist onto the internet, i just hope one day you accidentally download it.
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

This Means War wrote:This whole thing is way too hilarious. Back at Hellfest 2002 I saw Harley get jumped by some straight edge dudes after he called them xasthur fans for not drinking
:lol: :cheers: :beer: :ax:
ImageImageImage
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

milkmandan wrote:
This Means War wrote:This whole thing is way too hilarious. Back at Hellfest 2002 I saw Harley get jumped by some straight edge dudes after he called them jimmy buffet fans for not drinking
:lol: :cheers: :beer: :ax:
:tup:

He's one of the only people I would love to see the cops beat down like Rodney King.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

new york
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

:lol:
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

On July 6th 2012, he was arrested for attacking the current bass player of the Cro-Mags backstage at Webster Hall in NYC. The attack was allegedly sparked by Harley's request to play on stage during the Cro-Mags set being denied, as well as him being under a high level of stress due to his recent divorce. It is believed that his intention was to injure the current bass player to force the Cro-Mags to need him to play bass. [2] In his possession at the time of arrest was a VIP laminate from the CBGB festival, which had granted him access to the VIP area where the attack occurred. He received the laminate because he was a panelist at the CBGB festival on the previous day.[3][4]
lol
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

WOW
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

What a fucking loon.

He's just a punk metal bassist, dime a dozen. "You gotta put me in, coach!" shows me he's bought way too much into the idea of himself and that band. Pathetic. It's like Tanya Harding tactics for big dumb ape music. Dude needs to chill in prison for a while and annoy all the other white pride guys with his glory day Cro Mag tales, until they get fed up and put all the dicks in his butt.
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Of course I'd say none of that to his face because I'm a big skin suit full of coward.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

:lol: these chicks
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:Of course I'd say none of that to his face because I'm a big skin suit full of coward.
I'd like to see who would. On top of him having multiple blackbelt degrees and being huge despite his height he's also fucking batshit. I'm gonna go out on a teenie limb and say he's also probably the dirtiest fighter ever.
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Ha ha, fucking chicks. They're just pushing air out and letting whatever mouth shapes will themselves to manifest idiotic words. Might as well yank out their tits and slap imaginary Morse code on them, at least it would be more honest.
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

hipster holocaust wrote:
Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:Of course I'd say none of that to his face because I'm a big skin suit full of coward.
I'd like to see who would. On top of him having multiple blackbelt degrees and being huge despite his height he's also fucking batshit. I'm gonna go out on a teenie limb and say he's also probably the dirtiest fighter ever.
You know that was a scary band meeting.

"I'm terrified of him. We need to kick him out."
"I agree."
"But he might kill us."
"Hmm. My bowels just fluttered."
"I'm scared. Hold me."
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:
You know that was a scary band meeting.

"I'm terrified of him. We need to kick him out."
"I agree."
"But he might kill us."
"Hmm. My bowels just fluttered."
"I'm scared. Hold me."
Motherfucker planned on shooting up Paris with blood from one of his friends who had full blown AIDS INSTEAD OF FIRING HIM. I know it's almost an urban legend by this point but it had to come from somewhere. That's some cold shit.