The official Cilantro: FUCK IT thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Mooretician
How's them beans, ma?

The official Cilantro: FUCK IT thread

Post by Mooretician »

Inspired by the storm of hate brewing in the PC CHICK thread:

Last summer, my wife and I were in St. Augustine, FL checking out a bunch of old forts and shit when a huge raincloud opened up right above us. We took refuge in this total PC CHICK ORGANIC VEGAN LOCALLY GROWN POPSICLE SHOP. When we walked in, the dude behind the counter felt the need to give me a fucking ten minute briefing about the location of the shop, the history of the shop, the history or popsicles, the importance of locally grown, organic, vegan food and the importance of being a gauged-eared, tight-jeaned, bespectacled squirt of MANPUSS. Not intending to give any of my money to this palace of faggotry, I continually insisted that a) I only needed a roof to stand under for a few minutes so as to not be fucked by lightning and that b) popsicles of any sort are for soft-bellied, twig-armed twinks and that I would not be having one today or any day. He insisted that they featured a wide variety of flavors, some of which were so off-putting that even the baddest of dudes couldn't stomach them. Mostly shit with hot sauce or curry powder or some dumb shit. Unwilling to concede even a smidgen of defeat to this parasol-turned-flesh, I tell him to give me the weirdest, grossest, most vile creation they have, fully intent on choking this thing down like Joe Rogan was in the room and secretly hoping that it would truly be so gross that I could projectile vomit into his gaping mouth. He again gives me a ten minute dissertation on this god damn popsicle, how it's all vegan and organic and charitable and shit. I continue to visibly not care until he gets to the ingredients. It's avocado and banana and probably some other shit, but it's mostly jalapeno and CILANTRO. Apparently the 'tough' part is provided by the jalapeno, which if you're a giant pussy, can apparently be quite hot. This is not a concern. The cilantro however, immediately had me worried. As I see, many of you guys have already noted that cilantro is like incest in food form, and I hate that shit with more passion than I have ever loved anyone or anything. At this point though, I'm trapped. There's no way out, I've committed myself to this shit and even though cilantro is made of FOODAIDS, I'm at the point where a living cilantro creature could walk in the door and I would eat it to death just to spite this popsicle fairy giving me a guided tour of a fucking 10X10 room. So he hands me the 'sicle and it is just utterly overflowing with bits of cilantro. Whole leaves and shit. I'm fucking terrified. At this point, my hidden horror has become evident to my wife, and she is already planning on what to say and do when I am inevitably emasculated into oblivion by this godless frozen treat. I take the first bite and dudes...it is everything that is bad about cilantro intensified tenfold. It's like being waterboarded with laundry detergent. It's like doing a kegstand from a Waffle House mop bucket. It's like watching your parents engage in hardcore gonzo sex, then watching them kill each other. It's Vietnam in the form of a dessert. I choke through it in about four large bites and by the end I'm a red-faced, sweating, drooling, gagging fucking wreck. I'm out of breath, there's awful green ice-cum all in my beard and all over my shirt, dripping onto the tile beneath me. Everyone in the room is HORRIFIED. I look up to see my wife standing in front of me with her hands on her hips, nodding in approval and defiance to everyone else in the room. "Fuck this place", she says, and hands the dude a five dollar bill. She helps me to my feet and we stumble back into the storm, drunk on disgust. No one said anything as we disappeared into the maelstrom, instantly soaked. We made our way to the closest bar and proceeded to get absolutely shitfaced on top shelf scotch for the next three hours. I bought a framed picture of James Hetfield from a kiosk on our way back to the hotel and we fucked like wild beasts until consciousness was no longer a possibility . Haven't touched cilantro since.
copstache wrote:on a positive note, i hope if i get old and encrippled my nurses come and put on Judeobeast Assassin and watch my horrible atrophied limbs twitch in some mess of neurons flickering and dying
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: The official Cilantro: FUCK IT thread

Post by guardianoftheblind »

Mooretician wrote:Inspired by the storm of hate brewing in the PC CHICK thread:

Last summer, my wife and I were in St. Augustine, FL checking out a bunch of old forts and shit when a huge raincloud opened up right above us. We took refuge in this total PC CHICK ORGANIC VEGAN LOCALLY GROWN POPSICLE SHOP. When we walked in, the dude behind the counter felt the need to give me a fucking ten minute briefing about the location of the shop, the history of the shop, the history or popsicles, the importance of locally grown, organic, vegan food and the importance of being a gauged-eared, tight-jeaned, bespectacled squirt of MANPUSS. Not intending to give any of my money to this palace of faggotry, I continually insisted that a) I only needed a roof to stand under for a few minutes so as to not be fucked by lightning and that b) popsicles of any sort are for soft-bellied, twig-armed twinks and that I would not be having one today or any day. He insisted that they featured a wide variety of flavors, some of which were so off-putting that even the baddest of dudes couldn't stomach them. Mostly shit with hot sauce or curry powder or some dumb shit.

Unwilling to concede even a smidgen of defeat to this parasol-turned-flesh, I tell him to give me the weirdest, grossest, most vile creation they have, fully intent on choking this thing down like Joe Rogan was in the room and secretly hoping that it would truly be so gross that I could projectile vomit into his gaping mouth. He again gives me a ten minute dissertation on this god damn popsicle, how it's all vegan and organic and charitable and shit. I continue to visibly not care until he gets to the ingredients. It's avocado and banana and probably some other shit, but it's mostly jalapeno and CILANTRO. Apparently the 'tough' part is provided by the jalapeno, which if you're a giant pussy, can apparently be quite hot. This is not a concern. The cilantro however, immediately had me worried. As I see, many of you guys have already noted that cilantro is like incest in food form, and I hate that shit with more passion than I have ever loved anyone or anything. At this point though, I'm trapped.

There's no way out, I've committed myself to this shit and even though cilantro is made of FOODAIDS, I'm at the point where a living cilantro creature could walk in the door and I would eat it to death just to spite this popsicle fairy giving me a guided tour of a fucking 10X10 room. So he hands me the 'sicle and it is just utterly overflowing with bits of cilantro. Whole leaves and shit. I'm fucking terrified. At this point, my hidden horror has become evident to my wife, and she is already planning on what to say and do when I am inevitably emasculated into oblivion by this godless frozen treat. I take the first bite and dudes...it is everything that is bad about cilantro intensified tenfold. It's like being waterboarded with laundry detergent. It's like doing a kegstand from a Waffle House mop bucket. It's like watching your parents engage in hardcore gonzo sex, then watching them kill each other. It's Vietnam in the form of a dessert.

I choke through it in about four large bites and by the end I'm a red-faced, sweating, drooling, gagging fucking wreck. I'm out of breath, there's awful green ice-cum all in my beard and all over my shirt, dripping onto the tile beneath me. Everyone in the room is HORRIFIED. I look up to see my wife standing in front of me with her hands on her hips, nodding in approval and defiance to everyone else in the room. "Fuck this place", she says, and hands the dude a five dollar bill. She helps me to my feet and we stumble back into the storm, drunk on disgust.

No one said anything as we disappeared into the maelstrom, instantly soaked. We made our way to the closest bar and proceeded to get absolutely shitfaced on top shelf scotch for the next three hours. I bought a framed picture of James Hetfield from a kiosk on our way back to the hotel and we fucked like wild beasts until consciousness was no longer a possibility . Haven't touched cilantro since.
ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
Mooretician
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Mooretician »

:tup: :tup: :tup:
copstache wrote:on a positive note, i hope if i get old and encrippled my nurses come and put on Judeobeast Assassin and watch my horrible atrophied limbs twitch in some mess of neurons flickering and dying
Wolfey
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by Wolfey »

Boycotting this thread
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

100% backing this thread.

Wolfey just texted me to tell me he is too.

100% Wolfey-approved thread.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
IFryKids
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by IFryKids »

I don't know how much more of this anti-cilantro fascism I can take.
This is my sacrifice
This is my life
This is my only regret
That I ever was born
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Everyone who posts in this thread agrees with it

IFryKids, more like IHateCilantro
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
owned
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

spice pussies defend cilatro because it hurts their pussies...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

keep choking down hot pockets, huey :tdown:
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

oh, science backs up your retarded tongue. hooray.
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
IFryKids
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by IFryKids »

All anti-cilantro extremists to the chambers
This is my sacrifice
This is my life
This is my only regret
That I ever was born
valgalder
Wandering Johnny!

Post by valgalder »

IFryKids wrote:All anti-cilantro extremists to the chambers
Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

You can have my cilantro when you pry it from my cold vegetable crisper. :ax:
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

something with a brain the size of half a thimble enjoys cilantro. very convincing.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

:immediateresponsetothurberpost:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
IFryKids
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by IFryKids »

Well....HELLO THERE good looking...
This is my sacrifice
This is my life
This is my only regret
That I ever was born
Mendicant
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Mendicant »

Cilantro aka Corriander needs to be wiped off the planet. Bring on the vegecide
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

eh_d wrote:cereally guis how the FUCK are you supposed to have a legit salsa without some cilantro

buncha posers up in here

some people just dont get it eddie.
formerly ghost boner
Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

Cilantro rules. You have to chop it up very small or you can fuck off.
"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal
"What ever bro I own wine glasses and shit..." - Noah Thirteen
"I actually believe in God." - Lord Beguile

riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

There you go cilantro lovers. Steeb is your people. :lol: :lol: :lol:
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

eh_d wrote:skitzo rules he set up a dc server where i got a shit ton of music and stop motion animation movies in my youth
:cheers:
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

I'll just snack on cilantro like it's spinach.

But, generally for the sakes of most folks, assholes need to tone it down with that stuff in their dishes.

The same way some dumbfucks overload shit with rosemary.
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)