Glass of Water Next to the Bed

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61437
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:50 pm

ImageImageImage
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning

User avatar
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17879
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:12 am
Contact:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:42 am

riley-o wrote:
soiled depends wrote:any fuck deets?
She was insatiable until she wasn't anymore.
:invcross:

User avatar
a world of no
Olde Timer
Posts: 5019
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:15 am

who hasn't sleep elbowed a chick?

User avatar
Krieg
from the moon
Posts: 9791
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:24 pm

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:17 am

a world of no wrote:who hasn't sleep elbowed a chick?
Half the board.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
At least.
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg

User avatar
a world of no
Olde Timer
Posts: 5019
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:21 am

i put a nice young lady in a sleeper hold once.

in my sleep!
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
she liked it :oops:

User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17666
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:21 am

Sleepthrashing :tup:
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17666
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:36 am

lol
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38553
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:41 am

This wasn't like a bump with my elbow dudes. It was a full-on overhand wig-splitter.
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER

User avatar
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9450
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:40 am
Location: not close enought to LA to say I live in LA

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:08 pm

I don't go to bed sober, but either way, yeah. Always afraid the cat drank out of it when I wake up though....
turn these off meatman.

User avatar
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 12333
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:27 am
Location: Halifax, MA
Contact:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Krieg wrote:Everyone in our household has always a bottle of water nearby, we do not want to wake up depressed.
why would your family be depressed over water?
Image

solidaritywithfruit
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1969
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: swimming in the ocean
Contact:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:41 pm

umm
I try not to drink anything after like 9 so I don't have to piss in the middle of the night. I must be some kind of camel; I can go 9 hours without a sip of wawa.
(MPD) wrote:is one of the other dudes in your band hurting you?

User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61437
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:56 pm

solidaritywithfruit wrote:umm
I try not to drink anything after like 9 so I don't have to piss in the middle of the night. I must be some kind of camel; I can go 9 hours without a sip of wawa.
you sound more like some sort of octegenarian with your fear of night-pissing
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning

solidaritywithfruit
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1969
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: swimming in the ocean
Contact:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:08 pm

i'd rather sleep
(MPD) wrote:is one of the other dudes in your band hurting you?

User avatar
ghost boner
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8825
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:23 am

if water would stay cold in my room i would. i cant stand drinking water at any temperature less than ice cold. i should really invest in one of those tiny fridges. those things rule.
formerly ghost boner

User avatar
NoOpinionButThis
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:46 am

Always, no exceptions. At least 16oz.
Inexplicably bothered.

User avatar
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14166
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:47 am
Location: forever in blue jeans
Contact:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:31 am

ghost boner wrote:if water would stay cold in my room i would. i cant stand drinking water at any temperature less than ice cold. i should really invest in one of those tiny fridges. those things rule.
If you had a tiny fridge it would just be full of beer, mine would.
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.

User avatar
Wehttam
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2535
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:50 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:10 am

every night, glass of water is mandatory next to the bed.

User avatar
Krieg
from the moon
Posts: 9791
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:24 pm

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:14 am

Dr Yail Bloor wrote:
ghost boner wrote:if water would stay cold in my room i would. i cant stand drinking water at any temperature less than ice cold. i should really invest in one of those tiny fridges. those things rule.
If you had a tiny fridge it would just be full of beer, mine would.
Those mini-fridges are most absorption fridges therefore electricity hogs. I mean, since he mentioned in another thread that he is completely broken.
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg

User avatar
ghost boner
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8825
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:18 am

if i had cold beer i wouldnt need water
formerly ghost boner

User avatar
ghost boner
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8825
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 pm

im saying in my room. there is always cold beer downstairs.
formerly ghost boner

User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17666
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Tiny fridge = <100 bucks. I still have mine from college purchased over a decade ago. Get into it.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

User avatar
THE KILL
Giant Eyeball of Death.
Posts: 3961
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Toxicarius wrote:That old water glass has been a faithful nighttime companion for as long as I remember. Even if I don't touch it overnight, it's a comfort knowing it's there.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!

Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!
Posts: 7435
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:37 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Krieg wrote:
Dr Yail Bloor wrote:
ghost boner wrote:if water would stay cold in my room i would. i cant stand drinking water at any temperature less than ice cold. i should really invest in one of those tiny fridges. those things rule.
If you had a tiny fridge it would just be full of beer, mine would.
Those mini-fridges are most absorption fridges therefore electricity hogs. I mean, since he mentioned in another thread that he is completely broken.
This is why no one likes you. I'd rather hang out with the guy that puts cold beer access in the summer ahead of his electricity bills thank you.

User avatar
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11722
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:04 pm
Location: South Bend IN

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:46 pm

ghost boner wrote: there is always cold beer downstairs.
Thank goodness you cleared that up buddy. I was beginning to think you were on some kind of "wagon" :tdown:
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone

User avatar
ghost boner
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8825
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:25 pm

i know how to live
formerly ghost boner

Post Reply