things that make you irrationally angry

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Nespithe
Posts: 964
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:48 pm
featherboa wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:42 am
henry ford quotes in email signatures from my kids teachers
You have got to be the stupidest faggot to ever post here, it’s not even a contest anymore. You are a complete loser, more cringe than cascade whore and that’s really saying something
Entirety certain that if the esteemed group of attorneys, scientists, medical professionals and others generally considered as worthy of respect and deference on here voted for Most Complete Loser here, you'd be head and shoulders above the competition.

Can I buy you some self awareness for Christmas?
I'm not sure how much it would cost but, knowing who I am, you can bet I can afford it.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16949
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Image

In Miami Beach, the Art Scene Has Moved Outdoors

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/01/arts ... r-art.html
featherboa
hovering.
Posts: 6073
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Leave No Trace

i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
User avatar
kevin hash
Certified False.
Posts: 1174
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

That whole monolith bullshit was just a way to make the meatgreases of the world go "the UFOs are here....its really happening."
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3248
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

kevin hash wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:06 pm
That whole monolith bullshit was just a way to make the meatgreases of the world go "the UFOs are here....its really happening."
No retard, it was a test case to gauge how easy it would be to convince their legions of mindless leftie drones that aliens are the next, new world emergency that requires the government to take even more of your rights away. And it WOULD be that easy, you would 100% swallow a lie that stupid as long as it appeared on teevee news. Especially if some dumb bitch you know is posting about it on social media. Seriously can fat fuck ugly american pigs like you just get chipped, tagged, and snipped and go live on a government farm somewhere, and leave normal Americans the fuck alone? If you don’t want rights, well good because you probably don’t deserve them anyway, but the rest of us reserve the right to shoot anyone who comes to try to tell us what to do. Being a soft flabby piece of shit means your T levels are abysmally low, you have no self preservation instinct whatsoever. I could literally walk up to you and pistol whip the shit out of you and you wouldn’t be able to do shit about it.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3697
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

PISTOL WHIP :lol: :lol:

You dont own anything worth more than $120 and you dont own a firearm
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Glub
Nespithe
Posts: 964
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:15 pm
kevin hash wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:06 pm
That whole monolith bullshit was just a way to make the meatgreases of the world go "the UFOs are here....its really happening."
No retard, it was a test case to gauge how easy it would be to convince their legions of mindless leftie drones that aliens are the next, new world emergency that requires the government to take even more of your rights away. And it WOULD be that easy, you would 100% swallow a lie that stupid as long as it appeared on teevee news. Especially if some dumb bitch you know is posting about it on social media. Seriously can fat fuck ugly american pigs like you just get chipped, tagged, and snipped and go live on a government farm somewhere, and leave normal Americans the fuck alone? If you don’t want rights, well good because you probably don’t deserve them anyway, but the rest of us reserve the right to shoot anyone who comes to try to tell us what to do. Being a soft flabby piece of shit means your T levels are abysmally low, you have no self preservation instinct whatsoever. I could literally walk up to you and pistol whip the shit out of you and you wouldn’t be able to do shit about it.
You'd do no such thing, twerp. You'd do what all twerps do when confronted with an adult who blatantly disrespects then to their face in a public setting in real life: stutter, lisp, equivocate and eventually fuck off while muttering to yourself that you "owned" them.

Bung, hell, anyone here, would have zero problem slapping an extremely online 26 year-old aspiring manifesto plagiarist.

The reason you spend your life engaging in halfhearted LARPing with fellow dweebs is because you're a certified, Grade-A, Nerd who adult men rightfully laugh at. Still on your way to DC, you fucking dork, or did you not have gas money?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Nespithe
Posts: 964
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:25 pm
PISTOL WHIP :lol: :lol:

You dont own anything worth more than $120 and you dont own a firearm
Given how incompetent he is in every other facet of his life (school, employment, interpersonal relationships) can you IMAGINE how dangerous he would be to himself (and only himself) with a firearm?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
riley-o
Chad Thundercock
Posts: 38855
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

The most limp-wristed pacifist here would effortlessly disarm meatgrease and subdue him without breaking a sweat, I say that with extreme confidence
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62971
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

FVBTVS wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:00 pm
In Miami Beach, the Art Scene Has Moved Outdoors

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/01/arts ... r-art.html
Her sculpture, made of fiberglass, lumber and cardboard cartons, suggests a fanciful jungle gym. Ladderlike steps lead to a flat rooftop covering a big archway, windows and shelves. A slide curves around one end of the installation. Ms. Mayer has built in a small, solar-powered light and a cup holder with a tall bottle of hand sanitizer. She calls it Fort. “It might remind you of a child’s fort,” she said. “But it’s an artist’s interpretation of a place of refuge — a refuge from harsh rains, blowing wind or sea-level rise, anything that might hurt humans.”
:ax:
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

riley-o wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:43 pm
The most limp-wristed pacifist here would effortlessly disarm meatgrease and subdue him without breaking a sweat, I say that with extreme confidence
I imagine meatlease as that guy who went up to a bunch of militia nuts with poster boards of 4chan Pepe memes to make friends and got put in a rear naked choke.
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16949
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:12 pm
FVBTVS wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:00 pm
In Miami Beach, the Art Scene Has Moved Outdoors

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/01/arts ... r-art.html
Her sculpture, made of fiberglass, lumber and cardboard cartons, suggests a fanciful jungle gym. Ladderlike steps lead to a flat rooftop covering a big archway, windows and shelves. A slide curves around one end of the installation. Ms. Mayer has built in a small, solar-powered light and a cup holder with a tall bottle of hand sanitizer. She calls it Fort. “It might remind you of a child’s fort,” she said. “But it’s an artist’s interpretation of a place of refuge — a refuge from harsh rains, blowing wind or sea-level rise, anything that might hurt humans.”
:ax:
:ax: :ax: :ax: :ax:
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3248
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

riley-o wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:43 pm
The most limp-wristed pacifist here would effortlessly disarm meatgrease and subdue him without breaking a sweat, I say that with extreme confidence
Are you referring to one Kevin Kitchell here? Because I have no idea how he could disarm me when he literally has glass bones :confused: I mean I would crush his hollow little bird bones into dust not even intentionally. He literally has the bone density of an 80 year old woman for christ’s sake. He can’t hurt nobody. That’s what decades of a vegan diet do to you...
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:43 pm
riley-o wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:43 pm
The most limp-wristed pacifist here would effortlessly disarm meatgrease and subdue him without breaking a sweat, I say that with extreme confidence
Are you referring to one Kevin Kitchell here? Because I have no idea how he could disarm me when he literally has glass bones :confused: I mean I would crush his hollow little bird bones into dust not even intentionally. He literally has the bone density of an 80 year old woman for christ’s sake. He can’t hurt nobody. That’s what decades of a vegan diet do to you...
Image
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3697
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:43 pm
riley-o wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:43 pm
The most limp-wristed pacifist here would effortlessly disarm meatgrease and subdue him without breaking a sweat, I say that with extreme confidence
Are you referring to one Kevin Kitchell here? Because I have no idea how he could disarm me when he literally has glass bones :confused: I mean I would crush his hollow little bird bones into dust not even intentionally. He literally has the bone density of an 80 year old woman for christ’s sake. He can’t hurt nobody. That’s what decades of a vegan diet do to you...
Everyone here has seen footage of Kevin doing calisthenics and pushups very competently, while happily intoxicated, with friends (who are also the people here who have seen the footage).

Let's go over the things which we know apply to Kevin, which do not apply to you:

1. Physically healthy
2. Positive attitude, engaged with life
3. Has friends
4. Those friends are here, and they want him to be here as well

you are less an autonomous novel being than you are a shadow cast by Kevin, downward into a lower cosmic range, destined to be his fatal inverse... because you are caused by him. That's my theory anyway
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3248
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Wait, EVERYONE here has seen this astounding footage of Kitchell doing girlie pushups??? :lol: :lol: :lol: I want to see!! Someone post that shit ASAP. Cant wait to see these astonishing feats of jumping jacks :lol:

DL 405 btw
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:02 pm

I’m on the DL, 405 bbc’s
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3697
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:02 pm
DL 405 btw
How much do you weigh? Also you're lying and you don't have a gym membership or a job or a wife or a home.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
kevin hash
Certified False.
Posts: 1174
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:15 pm
kevin hash wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:06 pm
That whole monolith bullshit was just a way to make the meatgreases of the world go "the UFOs are here....its really happening."
No retard, it was a test case to gauge how easy it would be to convince their legions of mindless leftie drones that aliens are the next, new world emergency that requires the government to take even more of your rights away. And it WOULD be that easy, you would 100% swallow a lie that stupid as long as it appeared on teevee news. Especially if some dumb bitch you know is posting about it on social media. Seriously can fat fuck ugly american pigs like you just get chipped, tagged, and snipped and go live on a government farm somewhere, and leave normal Americans the fuck alone? If you don’t want rights, well good because you probably don’t deserve them anyway, but the rest of us reserve the right to shoot anyone who comes to try to tell us what to do. Being a soft flabby piece of shit means your T levels are abysmally low, you have no self preservation instinct whatsoever. I could literally walk up to you and pistol whip the shit out of you and you wouldn’t be able to do shit about it.
I wasnt talking to your dumb ass you fuckin mope.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
Glub
Nespithe
Posts: 964
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tonight's episode of Adventures in Binge Drinking with meatgrease has veered away from personal freedoms in favor of a bizarre fixation on health/bone density.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

I love how meatheadgrease thinks that if he is relatively strong that means he is some kind of a tuff guy. A 17 year old golden gloves or 120lb woman with a blue belt in judo would annihilate him. This is common knowledge. He also is up to 60 pounds on the hammer curls and finds muscle milk to be fucking delicious.
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Glub wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:01 am
Tonight's episode of Adventures in Binge Drinking with meatgrease has veered away from personal freedoms in favor of a bizarre fixation on health/bone density.
Better watch what you say homie, pistolwhip grease might have to bust a cap
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
Glub
Nespithe
Posts: 964
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:22 am
I love how meatheadgrease thinks that if he is relatively strong that means he is some kind of a tuff guy. A 17 year old golden gloves or 120lb woman with a blue belt in judo would annihilate him. This is common knowledge. He also is up to 60 pounds on the hammer curls and finds muscle milk to be fucking delicious.

Hmmmm, doesn't eat pussy and wants to let dudes know how into weightlifting he is...

I hope his parents are supportive when he finally exits the closet.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
featherboa
hovering.
Posts: 6073
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

ZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZzz
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
Glub
Nespithe
Posts: 964
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:22 am
I love how meatheadgrease thinks that if he is relatively strong that means he is some kind of a tuff guy. A 17 year old golden gloves or 120lb woman with a blue belt in judo would annihilate him. This is common knowledge. He also is up to 60 pounds on the hammer curls and finds muscle milk to be fucking delicious.
I have to wonder if there is some sort of Nerd Olympics he is training for or if he is trying to set a good example for those below him on the "chain of command."
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Post Reply