things that make you irrationally angry

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: things that make you irrationally angry

Post by Necrometer »

fuck yes to new R-type in general :moreawesome:

perhaps you can blame the dozens of final fantasy games for obliterating the meaning of the word "final" in game titles

anger of the day: "login" becoming widely accepted as a verb. it's only a noun! the verb is "log in". what's the participle form of this supposed verb "login"? "loggingin"? past tense? "loggedin"?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

in a weird and cruel twist as much as i've gone bald in the last 3 years, what is left is starting to reverse in age and look gorgeous in body and quite supple again

i remain brave though
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

R-Type was probably the third every game cart I had on the sega master system as a kid.
Ill body
/
Ill will
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Joe Manchin's stupid fucking face.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

FVBTVS wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:37 pm in a weird and cruel twist as much as i've gone bald in the last 3 years, what is left is starting to reverse in age and look gorgeous in body and quite supple again

i remain brave though
Just shave your head and do roids bro.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

FVBTVS wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:37 pmas much as i've gone bald in the last 3 years
:shock:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MPD wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:47 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:37 pmas much as i've gone bald in the last 3 years
:shock:
:lhug:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

its almost like the mods of reality have taken it upon themselves to editing my follicle posts into something slightly different where nothing else can grow
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

I've always had a receded looking hairline but in the past 2 years the top front part of it has thinned considerably and it's really annoying. I'd rather it just all fall out consistently so I can shave it but there's like a weird patch in the middle of it that is noticeably thinner and the only real solution is to comb it sideways. My wife doesn't like when I shave it short so I'm trying to grow it out but it grows so much slower than the sides and back of my hair, which are much thicker, so it's just annoying.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:20 am
cxwx wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:44 pm The guy who played Daryl from The Office doing commercials for The General.
That's Shaq you racist. Darryl is doing Pizza Hut commercials. (I know)
Why does Shaq do so many commercials anyways? I thought maybe he lost all his money or something but the inter webz say he is worth $400 million. I just saw him in one for fucking printer ink. I guess he’s just greedy and doesn’t mind looking like an asshole.
Ill body
/
Ill will
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Gavin McInnes face and voice. What an asshole.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

cxwx wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:48 pm
godofdeadlydeath wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:20 am
cxwx wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:44 pm The guy who played Daryl from The Office doing commercials for The General.
That's Shaq you racist. Darryl is doing Pizza Hut commercials. (I know)
Why does Shaq do so many commercials anyways? I thought maybe he lost all his money or something but the inter webz say he is worth $400 million. I just saw him in one for fucking printer ink. I guess he’s just greedy and doesn’t mind looking like an asshole.
I think he's one of the few athletes who realized early on that that's where the real money is. Dude had his own line of action figures out during his rookie season in the NBA. Before 1995 he had already been in multiple feature films and was making just as much money from endorsements as he was from playing. Now that he's no longer playing it seems he goes even more overboard with the endorsements and paid appearances, and he's also like the COO of Papa John's or something like that now.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

USPS scanning things delivered when they first get them before they are even processed.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

"1 day shipping!"
Image Certified Poster
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Going on YouTube and getting a targeted weebly add that is a video of the receptionist at work talking about how awesome she is.

THE MATRIX IS REAL

BUY DERPCOIN

BLAKBLOK CHAIN
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

a girl i knew only by name and was a friend of a friend got recommended to me out of the clear blue when she did her own 'girlfriend asmr' video on her personal art theme account

and it did like 60k in a week

then she made it private because she probably wasnt ready for all the dicks that came flying at her
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

asmrtist
Image Certified Poster
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

:tup:

desus & mero - all/any contexts, even just hearing their names or seeing a photo. they're basically two jimmy fallons of color and everyone acts like they are special. FUCK.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

the abysmal state of the us postal service lately
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:08 pm the abysmal state of the us postal service lately
Most civilized countries have privatized mail service meanwhile everyone here holds it up like the gold standard of state enterprise efficiency
Necrometer wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:07 pm :tup:

desus & mero - all/any contexts, even just hearing their names or seeing a photo. they're basically two jimmy fallons of color and everyone acts like they are special. FUCK.
Racist
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Most civilized countries have privatized mail service meanwhile everyone here holds it up like the gold standard of state enterprise efficiency

I love the chronically unemployed guy thinking he'd fare better in the "free market" as opposed to his imagined nanny state that rewards "lazy losers."
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:08 pm the abysmal state of the us postal service lately
You are an incredibly stupid person. The post office is one of the oldest most efficiently run entities to have ever existed in the entire history of the United States. It’s operating costs are at about 2% which is far far less than any private business. Not to mention the fact that if the mail was entirely privatized it would be monumentally more expensive and a huge chunk of the populace would not be able to get mail at all. Any problems with it as of today are caused by deliberate sabotage by worthless shit bags like you. Log off.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:20 pm
You are an incredibly stupid person. The post office is one of the oldest most efficiently run entities to have ever existed in the entire history of the United States. It’s operating costs are at about 2% which is far far less than any private business. Not to mention the fact that if the mail was entirely privatized it would be monumentally more expensive and a huge chunk of the populace would not be able to get mail at all. Any problems with it as of today are caused by deliberate sabotage by worthless shit bags like you. Log off.
Well you know what they say: a bureaucracy is only as good as the people staffing it. And today the post office in most places is just a make-work program for low skilled blacks, like the DMV and TSA (other paragons of government efficiency).

I don’t think the American postal service is the shining exemplar of efficiency that you think it is compared to other state endeavors like R&D, energy, regulatory bodies etc.

It’s not a given that privatization of USPS = higher cost and reduced service. That certainly wasn’t the case in the various Europoor countries you’re eager to suck off that did it, and not the trend generally when malignant and dysfunctional bureaucracies are privatized. It will be an inevitable outcome before long anyway once the post office reaches insolvency.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

You have no idea what you are talking about what so ever. R and D tends to be limited in the private sector due to the advertising budget. Most tech advances originate in the military where you have a virtually unlimited R and D budget. The private sector is really efficient in generating sources of income to take of the pockets of poor people and putting in into the wallets of middle management. That’s why you end up with a shelf filled with 80 different styles of aspirin and your health insurance is dog shit and an entire wall of $75 ink cartridges. For someone who claims to not be a dumb fuck libertarian you sure love sucking their cocks when it suits you. I wouldn’t trust you to run a hotdog cart.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:43 pm Most tech advances originate in the military where you have a virtually unlimited R and D budget
That’s what I said fool
The private sector is really efficient in generating sources of income to take of the pockets of poor people
That and trillions of dollars worth of goods and services

I’m not sure which guy is dumber, the guy who says privatize the Mississippi River or the guy arguing for a soviet planned economy in 2021 :lol: :drooly: