things that make you irrationally angry

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14594
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:07 pm

the one from the ex obama speech writer guys. jon lovet is the name if one of them. im sure theyre very nice boys but hard pass all around
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61678
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:18 pm

dongles
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14594
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Wed May 09, 2018 7:49 am

still fucking around with girls who i might send a song to and then i get some fucking regina spektor shit in return
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14594
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue May 15, 2018 6:43 pm

people getting their dna/geneolgy tests is natures telling people about your dream last night
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
Jimm O' Lation
Static Migration
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

Tue May 15, 2018 11:13 pm

FVBTVS wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:43 pm
people getting their dna/geneolgy tests is natures telling people about your dream last night
:awesome:


People that don't like Descendents
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61678
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Mon May 21, 2018 3:45 pm

FVBTVS wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:43 pm
people getting their dna/geneolgy tests is natures telling people about your dream last night
:lol: :idea:
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61678
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Mon May 21, 2018 3:45 pm

Image
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
THE KILL
Angry at the world, shaking fists!
Posts: 3997
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Tue May 22, 2018 6:28 am

oof. have to admit that sparked some anger inside of me as well...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14594
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Thu May 24, 2018 8:41 am

sushi with more than one type of sauce/drizzle/whatever on it :betternotstartanyshit:
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17755
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Thu May 24, 2018 11:06 am

Necrometer wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 3:45 pm
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:43 pm
people getting their dna/geneolgy tests is natures telling people about your dream last night
:lol: :idea:
Hahahaha.


In all fairness it's not bad to view the odds of how susceptible you are to certain shit.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
postaddiction
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2447
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Thu May 24, 2018 9:07 pm

FVBTVS wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 8:41 am
sushi with more than one type of sauce/drizzle/whatever on it :betternotstartanyshit:
surimi and mayonnaise can fuck off
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14594
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Fri May 25, 2018 9:44 am

postaddiction wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 9:07 pm
FVBTVS wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 8:41 am
sushi with more than one type of sauce/drizzle/whatever on it :betternotstartanyshit:
surimi and mayonnaise can fuck off
And cream cheese
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38632
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Fri May 25, 2018 11:33 am

I know there’s often mayo in sushi rice already and I’m fine with it, but if there’s like a Subway sandwich sine wave of it on top, my appetite is ruined

Cream cheese every day until the year two thousand and forever though
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14594
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sun May 27, 2018 11:28 am

joe rogan thumbnail/captions in my youtbe recommends
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
postaddiction
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2447
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Tue May 29, 2018 12:51 pm

"Jame-O" as shorthand for Jameson.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14594
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:06 pm

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
featherboa
Olde Timer
Posts: 5590
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:48 pm

The complete pudding brainess of amazon's delivery drivers.
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
featherboa
Olde Timer
Posts: 5590
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:50 pm

FVBTVS wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:28 am
joe rogan thumbnail/captions in my youtbe recommends

If you pay for youtube red does it quit suggesting joe rogan / bill burr clips?
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
postaddiction
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2447
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:11 pm

nickel and dime airlines and my own impoverished reliance on them. Just paid $10 to reserve a window seat as a precautionary measure so their "technical difficulties due to overbooking" doesn't fuck up my entire trip. Of course, since I didn't splurge for the $55 "XL Extra Legroom" seat, I'll probably feel like Andre the Giant in a Mini Cooper the whole time.
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24726
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:23 pm

two fat people walking side by side on the sidewalk, slowly.
Last edited by zombiehead on Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17755
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:01 am

zombiehead wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:23 pm
two fat people walking side by side on the sideway, slowly.
As someone who lives in a city and is late on a daily basis, this is one of the most rational angers out there.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1588
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:02 am

Pipe Hitters Union
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61678
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:34 pm

seeing/hearing this guy sing


also the absence of youtube comments about his costume

could go in the heresies thread but the music part is innocuous zep worship
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1588
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:45 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:34 pm
seeing/hearing this guy sing


also the absence of youtube comments about his costume

could go in the heresies thread but the music part is innocuous zep worship
Yeah holy shit what the fuck is going on with those vocals. Sounds like Eugene Robinson imitating Robert plant. Makes Lee Marshall sound like some operatic virtuoso.
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38632
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:10 pm

I heard someone pronounce caramel “carr-mull” the other day and they almost had to scrape him off the wall
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
Post Reply