News stories that will ruin your day

Music posts are a bannable offense.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: News stories that will ruin your day

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

It really is a fucking shame that the "dad" survived.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Whiffleball Ace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by Whiffleball Ace »

BOY KILLS GA. INFANT IN STROLLER

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... d/2008681/

Police are searching for suspects in Brunswick, Ga., after a young man opened fire on an infant being pushed by his mother in the stroller, killing the 13-month-old boy.

Brunswick Police Chief Tobe Green said the suspects are thought to be between 10 and 15 years old.

WJXT reports the mother, who was the only witness to the shooting, said she was confronted by two boys. She described the shooter as a black male between the ages of 13 and 15. Police said he was with a second boy who was a couple of years younger.

"He said 'I'm going to kill you if you don't give me money,' and I said, 'I swear I don't have any,'" the mother, Sherry West, said in a tearful interview with WAWS-TV of Jacksonville.

She said she tried to protect her baby, Antonio, but shots rang out. "I put my arms over my baby and he shoves me and then he shot my baby right in the head," West told WAWS-TV.

The Brunswick News reports that police had no motive in the shootings that occurred around 9:15 a.m. Thursday.

Brunswick Police spokesman Todd Rhodes told WJXT that the mother suffered non-life threatening injuries and was in stable condition at a nearby hospital.

"She is cooperating as fully as she can possibly cooperate, providing the best information that she has," Brunswick Mayor Bryan Thompson told WJXT. "Given what she has gone through. She is, for right now, the only eyewitness we have."

Brunswick police went door-to-door on Thursday with automatic weapons searching for the suspects and are offering a $10,000 reward for "information leading to the arrest and conviction of the persons responsible for this horrific act."

Residents described the neighborhood where the shooting happened as normally quiet, though there have been some property crimes recently. The city is about 80 miles south of Savannah.

"This makes me very uneasy," Patricia Buie told The Brunswick News. "Now I am very concerned. It is making me want to move to the mountains."

Contributing: The Associated Press
Whiffleball Ace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by Whiffleball Ace »

Pisscubes wrote:I can't even fathom what is wrong with the wiring in your brain that you'd shoot a baby in the head in from of the mother because she didn't have 20 bucks to give you.
Syzzzurp.
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

they were just trying to do hoodrat thangs with their friends. kill these kids. I knew at 3-4 years old that it's wrong to murder a baby.
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03 ... e-children

I hate kids, but goddamn if I don't want these fuckers burned at the stake.
Eat shit and live...
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Pisscubes wrote:I can't even fathom what is wrong with the wiring in your brain that you'd shoot a baby in the head in from of the mother because she didn't have 20 bucks to give you.
Please don't be black. Please don't be black. Please don't be bla...

"De'Marquise Elkins"

Uh oh.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Fuck.

I don't think the CIA uses "enhanced interrogation techniques" severe enough to administer to this piece of shit for what he deserves. I don't know how the cops didn't work him over when they arrested him.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

Post by elephants gerald »

"Ranta is 58. He told reporters Thursday that his new freedom was emotionally overwhelming."

I swear, it wasn't the cocaine. or the prostitutes.
Scumfucker
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Scumfucker »

_-_-_-_- wrote:Just read this site for days of life ruining
http://www.dreamindemon.com/

Bookmarked :tup:
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Scumfucker wrote:
_-_-_-_- wrote:Just read this site for days of life ruining
http://www.dreamindemon.com/

Bookmarked :tup:
Former Titans Cheerleader Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 12-Year-Old Boy

March 22, 2013 at 1:38 pm by Morbid
MURFREESBORO, TN - Elizabeth Leigh Garner is a 42-year-old former cheerleader for the Tennessee Titans who has been accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old boy in her friend’s bathroom.

Police said Garner was at a party hosted by a friend when the married 42-year-old followed her friend’s 12-year-old son into the bathroom, fondled his penis and offered to perform oral sex on him. The boy told police that Garner asked him whether he’d ‘ever been with a woman’ before she tried to pull down his pants.

The boy declined her offer (ouch), left the bathroom and told his mother about the incident. Not happy with her friend’s antics, the boy’s mother called police.

According to the police report, Garner admitted to police what had happened, but said it was all just a big misunderstanding – she was very drunk and had confused the boy with the boy’s father. o_*

“That’s just absolutely no excuse for sexual assaulting a child. If you can’t tell the difference between a 12-year-old and an adult then there are problems,” said Kyle Evans with the Murfreesboro Police Department.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner was charged with sexual battery and solicitation of a minor, along with realizing a 12-year-old boy turned down her free blowjob. She has since been released after posting a $30,000 bail. If she’s convicted of the charges, she is looking at a possible eight years in jail.

:mastoman:
Wank night's cancelled
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

I hope that kid's a fag, otherwise he'll never hear the end of it... turning down a free beej from an NFL cheerleader. :fp:
LolaFaun
DO THE DEW!

Post by LolaFaun »

Fuck, I hope he was at least one of those 12yr olds that older. I hope he at least had pubes. Ugh!
Chip Toof
Corporate Death

Post by Chip Toof »

Maybe he had a Sethboy dingus and a Seamus brain.
antinatalism
Cause Of Death

Post by antinatalism »

Toxicarius wrote:I hope that kid's a fag, otherwise he'll never hear the end of it... turning down a free beej from an NFL cheerleader. :fp:
Either way, I don't think he'll hear the end of it.

Youth is wasted on the young.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

LolaFaun wrote:Fuck, I hope he was at least one of those 12yr olds that older. I hope he at least had pubes. Ugh!
That kids a fucking fag
Wank night's cancelled
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

you guys are fucking ridiculous

if a 12 year old girl gets molested by a 40 year old man and reports it, is she a dike? Stupid people can't keep their dicks calm enough to read that story for what it is. a 12 year old sexually assaulted by a 40+ year old. the fact that you all can't believe that this child couldn't derive sexual satisfaction from this assault is fucking sickening.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Friendly Goatus wrote: the fact that you all can't believe that this child couldn't derive sexual satisfaction from this assault is fucking sickening.
I know...just look at those bags...
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Friendly Goatus wrote:you guys are fucking ridiculous

if a 12 year old girl gets molested by a 40 year old man and reports it, is she a dike? Stupid people can't keep their dicks calm enough to read that story for what it is. a 12 year old sexually assaulted by a 40+ year old. the fact that you all can't believe that this child couldn't derive sexual satisfaction from this assault is fucking sickening.
It's a double standard, yes, but that's the way it goes. Boys and girls are, surprisingly, different. :shock:

Think back to when you were 12 years of age, or thereabouts. Think back to that hot teacher, or friend's hot mom, or that hot checkout lady, and tell me she didn't fill your young pant with meatworm fantasies... And if those fantasies were offered to be made real, tell me you wouldn't have jumped at the chance with throbbing tween wood at the ready. Tell me and confirm the fagness.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

I can tell you for certain that I wouldn't jump at the chance to fuck a 40 year old when I was 12. It's one thing to fantasize and explore your own burgeoning sexuality at your own pace when you first begin puberty at around 12 years old, but another thing entirely when a middle aged adult forces the subject on you. That shit is scary and confusing when you're 12. You're a sex starved old man who can't put yourself in 12 year old shoes without bringing your old libido with you.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Goatus pretty much nailed this one... I lost my virginity when I was 15 years old, to a girl who was a mere 2 years my elder, and I was shaking like a leaf. I can't even imagine how I would've reacted at 12 if somebody my mom's age, a defacto authority figure, had tried to pull me away from my Atari console and take advantage of me. Sure I experimented sexually at the age of 12, but it was with someone my own age who was just as naive... Saying this kid is anything but the victim of molestation is ludicrous.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i see what you guys are saying but

i think 12 was right about the time i'd let a 40 year old broad suck my peen though. that's right in the sweet spot. and that's how absurd all your fantasies start when you're that age too. i thought..
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

FVBTVS wrote:i see what you guys are saying but

i think 12 was right about the time i'd let a 40 year old broad suck my peen though. that's right in the sweet spot. and that's how absurd all your fantasies start when you're that age too. i thought..
I think you have completely forgotten what a 40 year old looks like to a 12 year old. Looking back, most of my grade school teachers were attractive young ladies in their 20s-30s, and I remember them just looking like old fucking adults... They might as well have been completely different species, sexually. I remember beating off to Laura Dern when I was 12... She was 19, and that was a HUGE fucking stretch, because she was an adult in my eyes. She was the oldest woman I could even imagine having sex with at that age. When I turned 14 it switched to Ginger Lynn 8)
elephants gerald wrote:
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

HOLY SHIT, it was a fucking joke.....Toxicarius on the other hand......
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
kid's still a fucking fag
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

This fucking piece of shit c.unt on the other hand.......

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ ... verheating
Wank night's cancelled
right over there
Hetero as hell...

Post by right over there »

"how could she be twelve and have good credit?!"
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CybGo6hA ... creen&NR=1<
monsterod wrote:can it get any hotter or nower?
The Real MPD wrote:i'm not interested in this right now.