Vikings

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: Vikings

Post by Wang Mandu »

Yeah, it gets a lot better. There's only 9 (?) episodes in the first season. The second season has been a huge improvement and the ending sequence of the latest episode was so fucking excellent.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Finally getting caught up on season 2. I'm at episode 5 right now, and so far... it's an improvement over season 1 in almost every way, but I also feel like things are moving a bit TOO quickly now. Look, we're in England. No, we're back in [unspecified place in Scandinavia] look, this guy's in charge. No, this guy. They're fighting. Now they're friends. Now they're fighting again. I dunno.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
feelme
Kill Trend Suicide

Post by feelme »

God
Fearless Undead Machines

Post by God »

spacehamster wrote:Finally getting caught up on season 2. I'm at episode 5 right now, and so far... it's an improvement over season 1 in almost every way, but I also feel like things are moving a bit TOO quickly now. Look, we're in England. No, we're back in [unspecified place in Scandinavia] look, this guy's in charge. No, this guy. They're fighting. Now they're friends. Now they're fighting again. I dunno.
= not better than season 1
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

New season starts tonight / tomorrow / I'm on moon time. Can't wait.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

This season is going to be pretty brutal. Decapitated head ship, cutting off the arm, etc.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

Current BSOT? Never thought I'd see the day. It's a pretty astonishing feat for the show to be this good at this point, especially after finishing the main character arc. I didn't want to like the sons as the new protagonists, but Ivar is kicking ass and melting faces. :invcross:
Didn't want to like Rhys-Myers either, but love him for being back in character too horny for his own good.