secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14165
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:14 am

spacehamster wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:11 am
Jesus fucking Christ.

This idea's been bouncing around in my head for a while now, and I think the level of disconnect from reality on display here is what's finally making me talk about it - you guys might remember that series of blogs I wrote 12-odd years ago about how guys who have trouble getting laid are in the majority and we live in a female-dominated media culture that constantly insists otherwise. Looking back now, I'm just really, really glad this incel subculture didn't exist online when I was at the point in my life where I couldn't stop yapping about this shit, because I really wonder whether I would've been sucked into... this. I'm still not really disagreeing with any of the stuff I said back then, but looking at this sort of shit, I still feel sort of dirty for it, I'm really just dumbfounded by how that world view can spin out of control in the confirmation bias echo chamber. These poor bastards.

you dodged a bullet

User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17684
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:45 am

I love all of this shit since it makes me feel like a million bucks whenever I read how clueless these fucking losers are.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61478
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:19 pm

spacehamster wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:11 am
Looking back now, I'm just really, really glad this incel subculture didn't exist online when I was at the point in my life where I couldn't stop yapping about this shit, because I really wonder whether I would've been sucked into...
:lhug:

first of all I want to apologize because once I dug up & reposted that stuff here in an attempt to fuck with you or undermine you, and that was a really low blow and I know you'd grown past it, and it was a particularly craven move since I'd seen it and seen a bit of truth in it many years ago, even though I thought it was kind of a silly thought experiment to take so seriously

kind of how I watched that Pick-Up Artist show on cable 15 years ago and thought "oh, some of this shit makes perfect sense" and I definitely used it with some success IRL

but yes man, these communities are absolutely toxic and it's horrifying how easily their sad, defeated thinking is warped into straight up vitriol based on... shit that is perpetuated by the mainstream?!?

maybe you don't agree with this but if the pure-hearted feminists had their way, life would actually be better for these incel types, which is the saddest irony

off-topic except for the "thank god that didn't exist when I was young" part, but holy shit am I glad to have grown up with tapes & barely even CDs and scarce music video access. I can't even imagine how fucking empty and meaningless METAL would have seemed had I gotten into it as a teen in the current era. I'd probably just rep shit like this with a healthy, perfomative detachment, ultimately killing myself by age 17
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning

User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17684
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:24 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:19 pm


maybe you don't agree with this but if the pure-hearted feminists had their way, life would actually be better for these incel types, which is the saddest irony
100% agreed, and hope they have the guts to post about it right after arriving at that conclusion, and right before offing themselves when they finally realize that was a man's world all along :lol:
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38567
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:33 am

Necrometer wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:19 pm
off-topic except for the "thank god that didn't exist when I was young" part, but holy shit am I glad to have grown up with tapes & barely even CDs and scarce music video access. I can't even imagine how fucking empty and meaningless METAL would have seemed had I gotten into it as a teen in the current era. I'd probably just rep shit like this with a healthy, perfomative detachment, ultimately killing myself by age 17
Pretty sure this is how every generation feels about the next generation’s music, always,

But it’s weird how we always have something external to blame, beyond the real reason which is “I didn’t grow up with it and experience it during my formative years and now I’m set in my ways”
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER

User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18204
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:25 am

Necrometer wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:19 pm

first of all I want to apologize because once I dug up & reposted that stuff here
Did you? I'm not sure I even remember that. Cryptoplasty asked, years ago, if anyone still had it, but I didn't think anyone had bothered looking. I dunno, either way, it's fine. It documents a phase of my life, for better or worse, and I'm not going to pretend like it doesn't exist. I have IRL friends who still bring it up occasionally as well, and I never asked the guy whose website I wrote it for to take it down - he just eventually redesigned it and got rid of everything other people had written for it, so it's gone now. But I wouldn't want anyone to think that I'd want to be within a hundred miles of guys on the internet that think the world owes them sex and so therefore women who won't fuck them are Hitler, so I guess it's just as well.
riley-o wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:33 am
Pretty sure this is how every generation feels about the next generation’s music, always,
I can tell you with 100% certainty that today's teenagers are just as passionate about their music as we were. Of course I also think it's all dogshit that sounds clumsily derivative of something much better that came out when I was 15, but that's fine, I don't have to like it.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.

User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61478
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:33 pm

riley-o wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:33 am
Pretty sure this is how every generation feels about the next generation’s music, always,

But it’s weird how we always have something external to blame, beyond the real reason which is “I didn’t grow up with it and experience it during my formative years and now I’m set in my ways”
haha, yeah, well put

I tried to qualify a bit - like I'm sure I'd get into stuff with the same intensity but it would lack some of the magic. there's no fucking way in hell stuff can seem quite as outre when everything in the world is readily accessible. I guess that's why these alt-righters are drawn to the forbidden fruit of calling women mengele
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning

User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18204
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:39 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:33 pm
I tried to qualify a bit - like I'm sure I'd get into stuff with the same intensity but it would lack some of the magic. there's no fucking way in hell stuff can seem quite as outre when everything in the world is readily accessible
I think the "magic" comes more from the fact that when you're a teenager, you're experiencing everything for the first time. And so everything feels monumental and life-changing, whereas at our age, we've heard so much music that everything reminds us of something else that we've heard before.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.

User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61478
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:34 pm

from modern-day JOFA:
scientism is a heresy, and all secular humanists should be crucified and burned
he just keeps getting more adorable
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning

User avatar
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:59 am
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:37 am

There's the life and there's the consumer event.

User avatar
Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3291
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Precious with a Dick
Contact:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:31 pm

He allegedly received $12 million to start a Miami-based touring company for trolls,

Milo Yiannopoulos Scared to Death After Getting Called 'Nazi Scum' at NYC Bar

User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17684
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:52 am

Foot Foot wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:31 pm
He allegedly received $12 million to start a Miami-based touring company for trolls,

Milo Yiannopoulos Scared to Death After Getting Called 'Nazi Scum' at NYC Bar
:lol: You ever been to that place Churchill's? They don't have music, just constant Winston Churchill audio quotes...which is kind of awkward to listen to when you're trying to squeeze out a dump before getting on the train.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

User avatar
Chad
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8493
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:09 am

...
Last edited by Chad on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3291
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Precious with a Dick
Contact:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:38 am

hipster holocaust wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:52 am
Foot Foot wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:31 pm
He allegedly received $12 million to start a Miami-based touring company for trolls,

Milo Yiannopoulos Scared to Death After Getting Called 'Nazi Scum' at NYC Bar
:lol: You ever been to that place Churchill's? They don't have music, just constant Winston Churchill audio quotes...which is kind of awkward to listen to when you're trying to squeeze out a dump before getting on the train.
i've heard people talk about that place... they skip over the Winston Churchill Audio Book part.

User avatar
Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3291
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Precious with a Dick
Contact:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:19 pm

“Private (Recruit) Minassian Infantry 00010, wishing to speak to Sgt. 4chan please. C23249161,” reads the post. “The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!”

Toronto van driver pledged allegiance to “involuntary celibacy” group on Facebook

User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2896
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:23 pm

Foot Foot wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:19 pm
“Private (Recruit) Minassian Infantry 00010, wishing to speak to Sgt. 4chan please. C23249161,” reads the post. “The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!”

Toronto van driver pledged allegiance to “involuntary celibacy” group on Facebook
Already posted you dopey faced cunt. Hey, I heard there's a new book out about askjeeves.com, why don't you go pick it up and fuck off for a while

User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14165
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:54 pm

ignore this charisma void, i posted it in the encroaching dystopia thread because i forgot how and what to search for this one.

he always wets himself over process when the subject matter is too close to home anyway :lol:

User avatar
Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3291
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Precious with a Dick
Contact:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:03 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:23 pm
Foot Foot wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:19 pm
“Private (Recruit) Minassian Infantry 00010, wishing to speak to Sgt. 4chan please. C23249161,” reads the post. “The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!”

Toronto van driver pledged allegiance to “involuntary celibacy” group on Facebook
Already posted you dopey faced cunt. Hey, I heard there's a new book out about askjeeves.com, why don't you go pick it up and fuck off for a while
still waiting for those original thoughts on the great works of literature, Robert Paulson.
Last edited by Foot Foot on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3291
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Precious with a Dick
Contact:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:09 pm

FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:54 pm
ignore this charisma void, i posted it in the encroaching dystopia thread because i forgot how and what to search for this one.

he always wets himself over process when the subject matter is too close to home anyway :lol:
it's cute that he's FUMING FOR WEEKS over the mere mention of someone reading a book with "Alt-Right" in the title, to the point where he's following me around in threads and calling me a cunt without provocation.

User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17684
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:35 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:23 pm
Foot Foot wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:19 pm
“Private (Recruit) Minassian Infantry 00010, wishing to speak to Sgt. 4chan please. C23249161,” reads the post. “The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!”

Toronto van driver pledged allegiance to “involuntary celibacy” group on Facebook
Already posted you dopey faced cunt. Hey, I heard there's a new book out about askjeeves.com, why don't you go pick it up and fuck off for a while
I love how you think like this asshole but are too much of a coward to even think about acting it out, so you just attempt to go after random people on here and are still mercilessly made fun of without fail :lol:

Never change dude.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

Glub
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:55 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:23 pm
Foot Foot wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:19 pm
“Private (Recruit) Minassian Infantry 00010, wishing to speak to Sgt. 4chan please. C23249161,” reads the post. “The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!”

Toronto van driver pledged allegiance to “involuntary celibacy” group on Facebook
Already posted you dopey faced cunt. Hey, I heard there's a new book out about askjeeves.com, why don't you go pick it up and fuck off for a while
Can you do the same, except forever instead of for a while?
Last edited by Glub on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

Glub
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:58 pm

hipster holocaust wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:35 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:23 pm
Foot Foot wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:19 pm
“Private (Recruit) Minassian Infantry 00010, wishing to speak to Sgt. 4chan please. C23249161,” reads the post. “The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!”

Toronto van driver pledged allegiance to “involuntary celibacy” group on Facebook
Already posted you dopey faced cunt. Hey, I heard there's a new book out about askjeeves.com, why don't you go pick it up and fuck off for a while
I love how you think like this asshole but are too much of a coward to even think about acting it out, so you just attempt to go after random people on here and are still mercilessly made fun of without fail :lol:

Never change dude.
If you can't see that he's both a pussy and has a case of terminal dry dick, you'd do well to get your vision checked.

Say what you will about Chad, but he's at least honest, self aware and has an actual personality.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

Glub
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:43 pm

FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:54 pm
charisma void
Handshakes aren't usually my thing but...
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2896
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:51 am

hipster holocaust wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:35 pm
I love how you think like this asshole but are too much of a coward to even think about acting it out, so you just attempt to go after random people on here and are still mercilessly made fun of without fail :lol:

Never change dude.
Uhhh...lol......what the fuck? I want to kill random people as part of an "incel uprising"....? Is that actually what you think or are you just talking shit

Glub
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:12 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:51 am
hipster holocaust wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:35 pm
I love how you think like this asshole but are too much of a coward to even think about acting it out, so you just attempt to go after random people on here and are still mercilessly made fun of without fail :lol:

Never change dude.
Uhhh...lol......what the fuck? I want to kill random people as part of an "incel uprising"....? Is that actually what you think or are you just talking shit
Who the fuck cares?
If he thinks that, then fuck you.
If he's talking shit, then fuck you too.

It's what's referred to as a win-win.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

Post Reply