secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 13803
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:40 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:30 pm
the shit just doesn't add up.

:lol:

User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38515
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:30 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:30 pm
regarding that screen-cap'd thing - if we take it on its face, does the logic work itself out? like, the women who are hot enough to land some guys will be assumed to do that... and then those who are not, won't. there are definitely single, sad chicks sitting there, and who cares if all women "cheated" to make their hotness spectrum shift from 1-10 to 4-13 or something. aren't guys just winning out in general because they are with more attractive women across the board? and the sad-sack men at the bottom get to land hotter chicks?
No, because if a 1/10 make-ups her way to a 5/10 (as the ever-treacherous she-beast does), then she can pull in at a bare minimum a 4/10 man, and more likely a 5 or even 6/10 man. That means there’s no women in the game for all the 1-4/10 men because there are no 1-4/10 women left, as they’ve all used magic powders and spreads and such to Santa Claus-DM their CHA scores.

I’m kinda surprised in his Brave New World master plan, he didn’t suggest that as a woman’s rating drops with each sexual partner, perhaps she can rise through the ranks and gain back her social thac0 by sleeping with incels with low armor class ? Like fuck 5 2/10s and ascend from a 4/10 back to a 5/10, Jennifer Lawrence.
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER

User avatar
Chad
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:48 pm

you have to remember - Women can break A man faster than Any Jew.

I have no respect for these guys Who can't get laid and make it into a crusade. At least have the decency to pick a real enemy

can you imagine a group of dumpy black guys posting about stuff like that?

no, just white losers. The kind of guys you avoided and Didn't want to see walking in your high school cafeteria

User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2879
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:54 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:30 pm
regarding that screen-cap'd thing - if we take it on its face, does the logic work itself out? like, the women who are hot enough to land some guys will be assumed to do that... and then those who are not, won't. there are definitely single, sad chicks sitting there, and who cares if all women "cheated" to make their hotness spectrum shift from 1-10 to 4-13 or something. aren't guys just winning out in general because they are with more attractive women across the board? and the sad-sack men at the bottom get to land hotter chicks? this is all assuming a 1:1 woman:man ratio, and gender-balanced gayness. it's not like the alpha chads are locking down more than one woman at a time, right? the shit just doesn't add up.

if these dudes "deserve" women, why the fuck don't they have women? my favorite is JOFA's recent youtube rant where he claims that it's feminism's fault that women NOW demand employed men, because women have jobs. isn't a man's employment now optional since the women are not financially dependent? hello?

maybe meatgrease can help translate/explain, since he's both alt-right and an alpha wolf
Let's get one thing straight right off the bat: I have nothing to do with "alt right" or incel crap. I'm not invested in this topic at all but since you asked I will quickly explain the phenomenon.

Society is getting more unequal across a spectrum of categories. The distribution of sex is becoming asymmetrical in western societies because of broad cultural shifts: the decline of social capital represented by the availability and participation in community institutions. Courtship has always taken place within the context of community institutions for all of human history until the last 50 years or so in the West after which we started to shift towards an individualistic free-for-all with respects to socializing and this has accelerated since the internet. Like all inequality, it's the unfit, the losers, that bear the consequences, not necessarily through any fault of their own but blame is baked into conversations about inequality anyway (at least selectively). Sex is a material good and when enough men are deprived of material goods some number of them will start chimping out and there isn't really anything to do about it. The middle east has had this same problem for a long time because of their polygamous marriage practices.

That's all there is to the topic. The stated above are not *opinions* or anything like that, it's just straight up what's happening. Anything that isn't what I wrote is just bullshit and doesn't really deserve at least my consideration so I'm not going to bother arguing about this further.

User avatar
Chad
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:00 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:54 pm
That's all there is to the topic. The stated above are not *opinions* or anything like that, it's just straight up what's happening. Anything that isn't what I wrote is just bullshit and doesn't really deserve at least my consideration so I'm not going to bother arguing about this further.

User avatar
cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 877
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Sad, unsalvageable fuck

Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:36 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:54 pm



History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake.

User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18108
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Tue May 01, 2018 1:43 am

cxwx wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:41 pm
And he’ll say he’s not alt right “I just use fact”
MeatGrease wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:54 pm
Let's get one thing straight right off the bat: I have nothing to do with "alt right" [...] The stated above are not *opinions* or anything like that, it's just straight up what's happening.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've encountered small rodents with more self-awareness than you.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.

User avatar
Chad
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 2:36 am

spacehamster wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 1:43 am
I've encountered small rodents with more self-awareness than you.
where? MeAt grease cares about stuff enough to whine about

It. I remember when I was like that and worse; some folks think I might be worse now ha ha. But he cares, he is bothered by situation which seems wrong. That will not last forever, but it is a good thing to have

meanwhile Benjamin Netanyahu

User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18108
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Tue May 01, 2018 3:59 am

Chad wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 2:36 am
But he cares, he is bothered by situation which seems wrong.
No he isn't, and even if he was, that isn't what self awareness means.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.

Glub
Streetcleaner
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 6:44 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:54 pm
Necrometer wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:30 pm
regarding that screen-cap'd thing - if we take it on its face, does the logic work itself out? like, the women who are hot enough to land some guys will be assumed to do that... and then those who are not, won't. there are definitely single, sad chicks sitting there, and who cares if all women "cheated" to make their hotness spectrum shift from 1-10 to 4-13 or something. aren't guys just winning out in general because they are with more attractive women across the board? and the sad-sack men at the bottom get to land hotter chicks? this is all assuming a 1:1 woman:man ratio, and gender-balanced gayness. it's not like the alpha chads are locking down more than one woman at a time, right? the shit just doesn't add up.

if these dudes "deserve" women, why the fuck don't they have women? my favorite is JOFA's recent youtube rant where he claims that it's feminism's fault that women NOW demand employed men, because women have jobs. isn't a man's employment now optional since the women are not financially dependent? hello?

maybe meatgrease can help translate/explain, since he's both alt-right and an alpha wolf
Let's get one thing straight right off the bat: I have nothing to do with "alt right" or incel crap. I'm not invested in this topic at all but since you asked I will quickly explain the phenomenon.

Society is getting more unequal across a spectrum of categories. The distribution of sex is becoming asymmetrical in western societies because of broad cultural shifts: the decline of social capital represented by the availability and participation in community institutions. Courtship has always taken place within the context of community institutions for all of human history until the last 50 years or so in the West after which we started to shift towards an individualistic free-for-all with respects to socializing and this has accelerated since the internet. Like all inequality, it's the unfit, the losers, that bear the consequences, not necessarily through any fault of their own but blame is baked into conversations about inequality anyway (at least selectively). Sex is a material good and when enough men are deprived of material goods some number of them will start chimping out and there isn't really anything to do about it. The middle east has had this same problem for a long time because of their polygamous marriage practices.

That's all there is to the topic. The stated above are not *opinions* or anything like that, it's just straight up what's happening. Anything that isn't what I wrote is just bullshit and doesn't really deserve at least my consideration so I'm not going to bother arguing about this further.

There's no way I'm reading all of this gay shit.

Could someone defag what this twerp wrote and post a summary?
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1965
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Norway

Tue May 01, 2018 6:52 am

Glub wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 6:44 am

There's no way I'm reading all of this gay shit.

Could someone defag what this twerp wrote and post a summary?
He denies being an alt-right incel before saying a bunch of retarded shit an alt-right incel would say, just like every internet nazi in history.

Glub
Streetcleaner
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 7:03 am

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 6:52 am
Glub wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 6:44 am

There's no way I'm reading all of this gay shit.

Could someone defag what this twerp wrote and post a summary?
He denies being an alt-right incel before saying a bunch of retarded shit an alt-right incel would say, just like every internet nazi in history.
That's what I'd expect from that mush-mouthed bitch.

I'm sorry you had to read his stupid shit, but thank you for the summary.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 13803
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 7:09 am

Chad wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 2:36 am


meanwhile Benjamin Netanyahu
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2879
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Tue May 01, 2018 9:03 am

:fp:

I feel like a junior high teacher trying to educate a classroom of unruly black children. No matter how simple the lesson I present is, all you can do is screech and run around breaking shit. None of you will ever learn anything...it's hopeless...hopeless...

User avatar
Chad
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 9:43 am

Hey look Guy, I have more connections And failed beliefs related to this Truth telling mission you Imagine yourself to be a part of

it's a joke; exceptionally a joke here, where you basically invite criticism

one of the biggest mistakes of my life was going full bore into So-called traditionalism. It's Not real. What is real is what you do in your surroundings and how you Influence people in your actual life

half in the bag I Know more about This stuff. Go do your chores, learn The pathway to humility

and Shut up

User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2879
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Tue May 01, 2018 9:44 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 9:03 am
:fp:

I feel like a junior high teacher trying to educate a classroom of unruly black children. No matter how simple the lesson I present is, all you can do is screech and run around breaking shit. None of you will ever learn anything...it's hopeless...hopeless...

Glub
Streetcleaner
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 9:49 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 9:44 am
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 9:03 am
:fp:

I feel like a junior high teacher trying to educate a classroom of unruly black children. No matter how simple the lesson I present is, all you can do is screech and run around breaking shit. None of you will ever learn anything...it's hopeless...hopeless...
Fuck how you feel, you stupid, ugly asshole.

You're right.
Things are hopeless.
Trying killing yourself without fucking up (tall order, I know) in response.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38515
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Tue May 01, 2018 9:51 am

When did Chad start Doad-caps’n
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER

Glub
Streetcleaner
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 9:51 am

Chad wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 9:43 am


and Shut up
This guy has some words of wisdom here.

Chad, as an added incentive to make Meatgrease fuck the fuck off: when he goes, obviously, so do I.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61297
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Tue May 01, 2018 9:55 am

Chad wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 2:36 am
MeAt grease
hahaha thank you
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning

Glub
Streetcleaner
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 9:59 am

It appears to be unanimous that everyone considers Meatgrease to be both stupid and an asshole.

You'd think that he'd take a hint and fuck off.

But he IS a drooling retard, so he's definitely too goddamn dumb to do the obvious.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Little Bubby
Posts: 7599
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Tue May 01, 2018 10:36 am

i kind of dozed off a few times in mortgriis' sociology flash card magnet poetry, but the idea of sex as a material good is fantastic

yep, right there, just next to the barn and the silo, my heap of sex

User avatar
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1965
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Norway

Tue May 01, 2018 11:03 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 9:03 am
:fp:

I feel like a junior high teacher trying to educate a classroom of unruly black children. No matter how simple the lesson I present is, all you can do is screech and run around breaking shit. None of you will ever learn anything...it's hopeless...hopeless...
Some more generic alt right/incel shit from the most predicable waste of space ever. You're a useless, soft brained faggot who must deep inside know what a despicable piece of trash you are because you've been coming back day after day for years to a place where everyone thinks you're a pathetic little shitstain and will not engage you in any other way than hurling abuse at you. If you continue posting you're just gonna prove my point, and continue to show everyone that you are hateful, pathetic nullo who deserves every single abusive comment. If you post again, you are Chris Chan.

User avatar
Chad
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 11:14 am

To be fair, I think Chris Chan identifies as a woman now


User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 13803
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 11:15 am

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 10:36 am
i kind of dozed off a few times in mortgriis' sociology flash card magnet poetry, but the idea of sex as a material good is fantastic

yep, right there, just next to the barn and the silo, my heap of sex


:cheers:

Post Reply