secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14165
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:11 pm

Foot Foot wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:43 am
:lol: these guys entire universe revolves around these movies

User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18204
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:23 am

I wonder how James Cameron feels about the fact that his Battle Angel Alita movie has now become some sort of anti-SJW statement for reasons unknown.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.

User avatar
Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3291
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Precious with a Dick
Contact:

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:42 am

spacehamster wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:23 am
Battle Angel Alita movie has now become some sort of anti-SJW statement for reasons unknown.
well it is based on an Anime, so i'm sure enthusiasm for body pillows has something to do with it.

User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18204
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:48 am

Foot Foot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:42 am
spacehamster wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:23 am
Battle Angel Alita movie has now become some sort of anti-SJW statement for reasons unknown.
well it is based on an Anime, so i'm sure enthusiasm for body pillows has something to do with it.
Oh man, I forgot about that connection. Of course.

Anyway, that movie was surprisingly decent, but of course I like just about anything that steals from Blade Runner's set design even semi-successfully.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.


User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1937
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:51 pm

I watched the gopro massacre video. It's really brutal.

I think we should encourage a billionaire guy to buy 4chan and Tumblr and turn them both into mental health outreach platforms.
No more spongebob incest fanfic or angry racial metaphysics, but if you need someone to talk to we have trained professionals...
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.

User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61478
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:46 pm

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:51 pm
I watched the gopro massacre video. It's really brutal.
probably not unrelated, but r___t's "watchpeopledie" has been banned - 7 hours ago, apparently. whoa.
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning

User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1937
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:12 pm

up until today I thought that was a joke subreddit where they posted pictures of a dog and wrote like, "45 BABIES SHOVED INTO THE MOUTH OF THE BEAST"
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.

User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61478
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:30 pm

i think that's "peoplefuckingdying"
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning

User avatar
cxwx
git help.
Posts: 1244
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:18 pm

There are no more tickets to the funeral

User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2896
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Not ALL white nationalists, jesus. White nationalism is an ideology of peace dude. The vast majority of white nationalists are peaceful people seeking better lives for themselves and their families. One bad apple doesn't represent the whole group.

Praying for the white community in New Zealand to remain safe in the face of what will surely be a violent backlash against a vulnerable community

User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1937
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:34 pm

Looks like you got doused by a GOOGLE DROP BOX full of HATE FACTS
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.

User avatar
cxwx
git help.
Posts: 1244
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:27 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:35 pm

White nationalism is an ideology of peace
Image
There are no more tickets to the funeral

User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18204
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:41 am

The best part of this has been Steven Crowder getting up the next morning to film a cellphone video reading the talking points Mark Levin (or whatever Koch brothers proxy finances his shitty podcast) e-mailed to him off his laptop. #notallnazis
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.

Glub
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:58 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:35 pm
The vast majority of white nationalists are peaceful people seeking better lives for themselves and their families.
White nationalists (and their families) are always, without exception, the lowest of the low in tetms of what white people have to offer the world. I have yet to see a white nationalist that isn't stupid, unaccomplished, physically repulsive, etc.

Exhibit A: Meatgrease.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18204
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:43 am

spacehamster wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:41 am
#notallnazis
I'd like to point out that I posted this before finding out that this is actually a real hashtag that's used unironically on Twitter. I thought I was joking. Seriously, these "people".
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.

User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2896
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:54 am

spacehamster wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:43 am
spacehamster wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:41 am
#notallnazis
I'd like to point out that I posted this before finding out that this is actually a real hashtag that's used unironically on Twitter. I thought I was joking. Seriously, these "people".
At the rate you're going you're about to overtake cascade whore as the most annoying board member with all your retarded youtube shit no one over the age of 14 even knows about.

Are you retired already or something? jesus get a fucking life dude.

Glub
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:43 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:54 am
spacehamster wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:43 am
spacehamster wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:41 am
#notallnazis
I'd like to point out that I posted this before finding out that this is actually a real hashtag that's used unironically on Twitter. I thought I was joking. Seriously, these "people".
At the rate you're going you're about to overtake cascade whore as the most annoying board member with all your retarded youtube shit no one over the age of 14 even knows about.

Are you retired already or something? jesus get a fucking life dude.
Guy with Dropboxes full of nerd shit who takes solace in imagined Germanic Chieftain ancestors telling someone to "get a life."

Are you immune to irony or do you have some fetish where you get off by being laughed at constantly?
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17684
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:08 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:35 pm
One bad apple doesn't represent the whole group.
:lol: just like all the other people you've singled out and picked on over the years for being ::insert race/ethnicity/politics here::

Please don't ever stop dude :fonz:
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

Glub
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:00 pm

hipster holocaust wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:08 am
MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:35 pm
One bad apple doesn't represent the whole group.
:lol: just like all the other people you've singled out and picked on over the years for being ::insert race/ethnicity/politics here::

Please don't ever stop dude :fonz:
He's one of the least self aware people ever.

What an absolute, military-grade fucking laughingstock.

If he were to suddenly realized how corny/delusional/hysterical for all the wrong reasons everything he says comes off as, he'd immediately die of embarrassment.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

Post Reply