secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Music posts are a bannable offense.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Tue May 07, 2019 2:57 am

cxwx wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:56 pm
I love it because it forces rightwingers into a corner where they have to defend treating things like twitter as a form of public commodity instead of a purely free market “no shirt no shoes no service” situation. The same people that cry about being deplatformed think a grocery should be able to refuse to sell food to homosexuals.
There's that, and also the endless hilarity of the conspiracy theory that the tech companies somehow have a left-wing agenda when all of this is really just about advertisers not to be peddling their shit next to Alex Jones screaming about gay frogs because it's bad for business.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx
OH LAWD!

Tue May 07, 2019 2:05 pm

spacehamster wrote:
cxwx wrote:
I love it because it forces rightwingers into a corner where they have to defend treating things like twitter as a form of public commodity instead of a purely free market “no shirt no shoes no service” situation. The same people that cry about being deplatformed think a grocery should be able to refuse to sell food to homosexuals.
There's that, and also the endless hilarity of the conspiracy theory that the tech companies somehow have a left-wing agenda when all of this is really just about advertisers not to be peddling their shit next to Alex Jones screaming about gay frogs because it's bad for business.
I remember all the uproar over the Gillette add. They can’t seem understand that corporations really don’t give a shit about any kind of social agenda and will just repackage anything that will appeal to whoever they think is the best target audience as long as it brings in mountains of cash. That’s why we have both Che Guevara T shirts and Fanta sold in nazi Germany. It’s basic boneheaded shit that should be really easy to understand by most people. I’m sure someone like Jones really does understand that but he will use this as another crux to inflame his base.
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Thu May 09, 2019 7:00 am

Alex Jones is a paranoid fucking moron, and spacehamster is a "grown man" who still reads comics and watches a fantasy show about dragons.supposedly a teacher as well? cerebral palsy kindergarten maybe, but nothing more than that.
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba

Thu May 09, 2019 10:25 am

spacehamster wrote:
cxwx wrote:
Capitalism is left wing
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Thu May 09, 2019 10:27 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Capitalism is left wing
You're the gift that keeps on giving, man.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx
OH LAWD!

Thu May 09, 2019 10:44 am

MeatGrease wrote:
spacehamster wrote:
cxwx wrote:
Capitalism is left wing
Can you clarify your statement? I assume you say this as you’re framing capitalism as part of a bourgeoisie democracy that you’re against? You’re an advocate of actual fascism right? ( although a communist would make the same argument from a different perspective ) I’m not being sarcastic, for all your bluster you are always very murky on what your actual belief system is. If you feel that way then was the Freedomnomics just a troll or so you feel some of your ideas align with the left?
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Glub
Cause Of Death

Thu May 09, 2019 12:52 pm

cxwx wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:44 am
MeatGrease wrote:
spacehamster wrote:
cxwx wrote:
Capitalism is left wing
for all your bluster you are always very murky on what your actual belief system is.
Any chance that he's blindingly fucking stupid and, as such, he doesn't have a worldview that is remotely coherent?

This Just In: Community College Student Who Lives Life on 4Chan Can't Articulate Their Thoughts Without Being Laughed at by Adults! Updates at 11!
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Mon May 13, 2019 9:48 am

I really, really hope he elaborates on that :lol:
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?

Wed May 15, 2019 2:46 pm

"A far-right child comedian threatening to murder the executive of the video site that has made her famous, for trying to protect her from pedophiles: the state of YouTube in 2019."

YouTube’s Newest Far-Right, Foul-Mouthed, Red-Pilling Star Is A 14-Year-Old Girl

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLB ... eqZSg24aJw
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Wed May 15, 2019 2:53 pm

“I’ve become a devout follower of the Prophet Muhammad. Suffice to say, I’ve been having a fuck ton of fun. Of course, I get raped by my 40-year-old husband every so often and I have to worship a black cube to indirectly please an ancient Canaanite god — but at least I get to go to San Fran and stone the shit out of some gays, and the cops can’t do anything about it because California is a crypto-caliphate.”
:lol:
“Susan, I’ve known your address since last summer,” Soph said, directly addressing YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki. “I’ve got a Luger and a mitochondrial disease. I don’t care if I live. Why should I care if you live or your children? I just called an Uber. You’ve got about seven minutes to draft up a will. ... I’m coming for you, and it ain’t gonna be pretty.”
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by FVBTVS on Wed May 15, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Wed May 15, 2019 3:01 pm

Chad wrote:
cool dudes like us
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Wed May 15, 2019 3:43 pm

is this one of those Lil Tay situations?
cxwx
OH LAWD!

Wed May 15, 2019 4:10 pm

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Thu May 16, 2019 2:57 am

Greta Thunberg was in Dune? And what's this about midichlorians? I'm so confused.
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Thu May 16, 2019 6:43 am

The internet was a mistake, part 738820348
cxwx
OH LAWD!

Thu May 16, 2019 7:57 am

She said in a video her dad is an engineer and he has lupus. She mentions “parents” but I’m getting a creepy mom is dead, Hit-Girl and Big Daddy vibe only it’s real life and feels like a very sick relationship going on. This could be heading towards a tragedy of Sockwebian proportions.

Or it’s just one big massive shit post.
cxwx
OH LAWD!

Sat May 18, 2019 2:08 pm

Plot twist: she’s Noob Daddy that had a sex change and went back in time from another dimension.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Sat May 18, 2019 3:10 pm

I think I've mentioned this before, but Youtube fascinates me to no end.
cxwx
OH LAWD!

Sat May 18, 2019 9:21 pm

I’m not watching the entire hour of that but I assume they don’t bring up the death threat video.
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Mon May 20, 2019 2:43 pm

spacehamster wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:10 pm
I think I've mentioned this before, but Youtube fascinates me to no end.
Same.
I'm trying to understand what's happening to all of us, and right now I'm thinking that Youtube is like the printing press and we're all completely losing our shit having all the sacred information translated into the vulgate, decentralized and now with no gatekeepers or skill as individuals in parsing anything at all.
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Mon May 20, 2019 2:44 pm

I know how pretentious that sounds, I apologize, I haven't slept much and I have a cotton candy retard brain.
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Mon May 20, 2019 11:46 pm

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:43 pm
Same.
I'm trying to understand what's happening to all of us, and right now I'm thinking that Youtube is like the printing press and we're all completely losing our shit having all the sacred information translated into the vulgate, decentralized and now with no gatekeepers or skill as individuals in parsing anything at all.
Sargon of Akkad is running for a seat in the European parliament. For Ukip. I'm not making this up.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Thu May 23, 2019 12:02 pm

Chad wrote:
cool dudes like us
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Mon May 27, 2019 11:02 am

spacehamster wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 11:46 pm
Sargon of Akkad is running for a seat in the European parliament. For Ukip. I'm not making this up.
Update: they also had Count Dankula running for them, and some Infowars guy whose name I forget. Again, this is 100% real.

Ukip also lost all of their seats in the European Parliament this weekend.