Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
DO THE DEW!

Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:14 pm

featherboa wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:01 pm
total PE coach phrase
Cops seem to love it too.

Especially when they are burning babies faces off with flash grenade’s by mistake when they do a four am swat raid on the parents house because they had a nickel bag.
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:48 pm

Haha, I've always kind of liked that one. Maybe I'm just a dad from the 70s.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
Eight Bit Alien
OH LAWD!

Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:52 pm
clown world anything

if it were up to me, the internet would no longer exist
I'm slowly playing with the idea of the whole internet as BIG MISTAKE, I feel your disgust on at least some level.

The thing about shit like Clown World is that I legitimately think it's really funny. I fucking hate almost all culture endemic to online social groups at this point, any of the actual people who populate 4chan, Tumblr and Reddit are Prius food in my book. What gets me is that the shit-fruit they produce is often really fucking amusing. I spent a few hours the other night clicking through youtube and watching the derpy little retarded frog (helper) bounce through Clown World and I had myself a pretty good time. I don't know how that's going to resolve in my head, maybe I have to just start making my own memes on napkins and showing them to my family and the birds in my yard or something.

I'm trying to come up with some kinda solution that isn't "be Amish" because that shit never fucking works for anyone.
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
cxwx
DO THE DEW!

Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:47 pm

Vocal fry
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
Jimm O' Lation
Methods for Attaining Extreme Altitudes

Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:52 am

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:58 pm
Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:52 pm
clown world anything

if it were up to me, the internet would no longer exist
I'm slowly playing with the idea of the whole internet as BIG MISTAKE, I feel your disgust on at least some level.

The thing about shit like Clown World is that I legitimately think it's really funny. I fucking hate almost all culture endemic to online social groups at this point, any of the actual people who populate 4chan, Tumblr and Reddit are Prius food in my book. What gets me is that the shit-fruit they produce is often really fucking amusing. I spent a few hours the other night clicking through youtube and watching the derpy little retarded frog (helper) bounce through Clown World and I had myself a pretty good time. I don't know how that's going to resolve in my head, maybe I have to just start making my own memes on napkins and showing them to my family and the birds in my yard or something.

I'm trying to come up with some kinda solution that isn't "be Amish" because that shit never fucking works for anyone.

jeame you really are the best dude here for all time.i think I finally snapped and the niggardly nonsense between the left and right shot me up on to some pedestal of I just don't fucking care anymore.let's grab a bottle of something fine and laugh at retards.