the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Re: the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Post by featherboa »

was that one lovecraft thread that mind could not comprehend on this board and does it still exist?
Image Certified Poster
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

featherboa wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:47 am was that one lovecraft thread that mind could not comprehend on this board and does it still exist?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46218&hilit=Lovecraft

This one?
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

no sorry. we were just imitating HP's style.
Image Certified Poster
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

that thread ruled; if it was even on this board I'm pretty sure it's toast since I ain't seen it in forever
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

It was this board, early on. It was "give a plot summary of Lovecraft books" or something similar and then it was different versions of "a man went down a staircase and saw something his mind could not truly comprehend" and "a man visited an island and saw something his mind could not comprehend" and "a man discovers his new home has rats".

I think Noah started it ? Maybe he just had the best ones. That thread was fun.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

It's like this article is 8 years too late for this board:

https://www.usnews.com/news/entertainme ... umor-prize
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

http://nypost.com/2017/08/28/this-guy-l ... ircut/amp/

I coulda swore someone who posts here was always on top of spotting false flags. Their name escapes me at the moment.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Hella Evil & Shit

A pal from work came over and tuned one of my guitars to drop D so I've been playing dopey grunge doom black metal
retarded riffs.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

bolzer was pretty awesome live
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I can see idiots on Reddit and Breitbart using this as a strong limb to stand on when attempting to support the lunacy of identity politics and not some people just being completely batshit fucking nuts

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/bec ... ing-bodies
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

LOL both real disableds and transgenders being like "hey fuck you guys."

I can see why disableds would be that way but transgenders should be in full support of that community if they want support.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

a million years ago I commissioned that Vika chick to cover tornado of souls, and I just learned that she played it live a bunch when she toured with a drummer:
https://youtu.be/Mqd4_eaaqLE
so now I feel super proud because this is clearly all thanks to me :tup:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

that fuckn rules
formerly ghost boner
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

just finished a mini west coast trip, which ruled, except for the disgusting shithole that is downtown Portland. jesus christ. i've never ran into so many aggressive tweekers and bums in any american city. i did learn a new term though, criddlers, which i'm using all the time now. so something good came of those 36 hours.

seriously, wtf is wrong with Portland? Seattle, SF, Denver, etc., all have a lot of homeless people too, but Portland was on another level.
Hella Evil & Shit

Spooky Apparition wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:23 pm just finished a mini west coast trip, which ruled, except for the disgusting shithole that is downtown Portland. jesus christ. i've never ran into so many aggressive tweekers and bums in any american city. i did learn a new term though, criddlers, which i'm using all the time now. so something good came of those 36 hours.

seriously, wtf is wrong with Portland? Seattle, SF, Denver, etc., all have a lot of homeless people too, but Portland was on another level.
I'm really sorry to hear the mentally ill and drug addicted cast offs in the richest nation that has ever existed bummed you out on your road trip.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Fuck off with that holier than thou shit man. He's not talking about shutting down social programs for the homeless or some shit, he's asking why Portland has such an intense concentration of methed out cunts.
Hella Evil & Shit

I don't have illusions about junkies being beautiful people. My cousin and her boyfriend literally stole a hacksaw out of my grandmothers garage to sell for heroin. The answer speaks for itself. Oregon is apparently one of the best places to find hard drugs lately and drugs should be legalized and then tax the shit out of them. A tweeker will be a scumbag that would stab your mother in the throat 99 times out of a hundred but the situation would be a thousand times better if there wasn't a black market. Blah blah blah this has all been said a hundred times before and articulated better than I could ever hope too. The original post came across as rather Antoinetteish
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

No it didn't
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

My expert opinion (not really opinion though, fact) is that Portland's bum population has exploded over the last few years (relative to other cities) due to the catlady city government attempting to accommodate and increase their number at every opportunity. The vast majority of the crackheads downtown are not local in any way, shape, or form at all, they are almost all from New Orleans and Philly. Portland is the most bum friendly city in the WORLD. Downtown is basically a gauntlet of places giving away free shit to drug addicts, even giving them places to hang out and shoot up (you might remember the infamous Red and Black cafe of PC Punk Chick fame, which before it closed down was explicitly a 'safe space' to shoot heroin).

It's no surprise that if a city advertises itself as junkie mecca, the fucking bums will come a train hoppin from all over to cash in. Every year they make a resolution to give away MORE shit, MORE Tent Cities, and they tell the cops to just let the bums get away with whatever the fuck they want (the city just got rid of its gang database because all the gang members were black :fp: )

So you see, it's got nothing to do with "capitalism" or whatever retarded nonsense cascade whore was spouting out of his cocksucker. An Iron Guard administering severe beatings to all able bodied vagabonds would make quick work of this "homeless" problem.
Last edited by MeatGrease on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Hella Evil & Shit

MeatGrease wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:25 pm My expert opinion (not really opinion though, fact) is that Portland's bum population has exploded over the last few years (relative to other cities) due to the catlady city government attempting to accommodate and increase their number at every opportunity. The vast majority of the crackheads downtown are not local in any way, shape, or form at all, they are almost all from New Orleans and Philly. Portland is the most bum friendly city in the WORLD. Downtown is basically a gauntlet of places giving away free shit to drug addicts, even giving them places to hang out and shoot up (you might remember the infamous Red and Black cafe of PC Punk Chick fame, which before it closed down was explicitly a 'safe space' to shoot heroin).

It's no surprise that if a city advertises itself as junkie mecca, the fucking bums will come a train hoppin from all over to cash in. Every year they make a resolution to give away MORE shit, MORE Tent Cities, and they tell the cops to just let the bums get away with whatever the fuck they want (the city just got rid of its gang database because all the gang members were black :fp: )

So you see, it's got nothing to do with "capitalism" or whatever retarded nonsense cascade whore was spouting out of his cocksucker. An Iron Guard administering beatings to all able bodied vagabonds would make quick work of this "homeless" problem.

When you first started posting here you were bragging about shoplifting tall cans of four loko and couch surfing.