the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Re: the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Post by Toilet Fleet »

the homelessness explosion in california started years ago with reagan's deinstitutionalization and shift to for-profit group homes and other capitalist-class nonsense; it got worse because every city tried to criminalize things like "camping" and "loitering," creating a near-perfect tragedy of the commons. shit, a judge in orange county just ruled on this shit re: the santa ana river compound that was busted up and then facing re-busting in (i think) costa mesa just the other day. kicking the can down the road was california's shithead conservative strategy for years, and it's both cruel and stupid
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I first heard about cops picking up people who are/looked transient and bringing them to LBC when I lived out there and remember being completely blown away by it.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

FVBTVS wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:42 am my ex sent me a 4 page diatribe about some wormy guy breaking her heart and i replied with warning -watching from a distance. bitch needs some footprints
Fucking amazing.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:56 am ><

There's nothing more uplifting than the super rich laughing at the super poor to boost ratings and make them even more wealthy.
:confused:

Just make republicans illegal

problem solved 8)
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:34 am the homelessness explosion in california started years ago with reagan's deinstitutionalization and shift to for-profit group homes and other capitalist-class nonsense; it got worse because every city tried to criminalize things like "camping" and "loitering," creating a near-perfect tragedy of the commons. shit, a judge in orange county just ruled on this shit re: the santa ana river compound that was busted up and then facing re-busting in (i think) costa mesa just the other day. kicking the can down the road was california's shithead conservative strategy for years, and it's both cruel and stupid
Exactly because there have always been hundreds of thousands of homeless drug addicts from the start but no one ever noticed because they were all in norwegian style holding facilities. It was the republicans that created homelessness so they can profit from the homeless. They're only homeless because the republicans keep profiting off them so damn much like fuck, how you gonna get a house if the republicans keep stealing your money profiting off you not having money??? They need to elect some damn democrats in LA county to fix this damn mess smfh.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:03 pm

There's nothing more uplifting than the super rich laughing at the super poor to boost ratings and make them even more wealthy.
:confused:

Just make republicans illegal

problem solved 8)
25 year old Coolguy McSnark is bringing some of the razor sharp social commentary that makes him such a hit with his fellow redditors.

It's a shame you'll still be too stupid a decade from now (barring an opiate overdose) to cringe at what a fag you are presently.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:10 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:34 am the homelessness explosion in california started years ago with reagan's deinstitutionalization and shift to for-profit group homes and other capitalist-class nonsense; it got worse because every city tried to criminalize things like "camping" and "loitering," creating a near-perfect tragedy of the commons. shit, a judge in orange county just ruled on this shit re: the santa ana river compound that was busted up and then facing re-busting in (i think) costa mesa just the other day. kicking the can down the road was california's shithead conservative strategy for years, and it's both cruel and stupid
hundreds of thousands of homeless drug addicts
I've been gone a spell...what's Amelia up to these days?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Exactly because there have always been hundreds of thousands of homeless drug addicts from the start but no one ever noticed because they were all in norwegian style holding facilities. It was the republicans that created homelessness so they can profit from the homeless. They're only homeless because the republicans keep profiting off them so damn much like fuck, how you gonna get a house if the republicans keep stealing your money profiting off you not having money??? They need to elect some damn democrats in LA county to fix this damn mess smfh.
I remember you saying you were in favor of ultra extreme morality police like executing drug dealers (and I think you said even drug users) would you have you been in favor of having your self executed or having your hands chopped back when your were shop lifting tall cans?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Remember when the kid who fancied himself a "warrior priest" in online conversations with a straight face laid down such a SIIIICK BURN on the attorney that everyone who witnessed it had to admit "he sure told him what was what"?

Me neither.

I think the most puzzling cultural shift of the past several years has been complete failures screaming "we will not be laughed at anymore!"

You're still getting mercilessly ridiculed in all avanues of social interaction, except now it's more blatant and rude than ever and the people doing the ridiculing are punished with a tax break.

Elect Trump in 2024 for all I care. I'll keep laughing at you and yours, your life will still eat shit and I'll have more money for some reason.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:10 pm
I remember you saying you were in favor of ultra extreme morality police like executing drug dealers (and I think you said even drug users) would you have you been in favor of having your self executed or having your hands chopped back when your were shop lifting tall cans?
He accidentally posted all that dopey shit about the warrior code here instead of on his LARPing board.

He's not a "warrior" and he'd eat his sibling's ass on YouTube if he thought people would pay attention to him.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I love this shit. You know how we always hear about Texas and other places talking wanting to secede from the union?

New Hampshire needs to get their shit together.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:23 pm

He accidentally posted all that dopey shit about the warrior code here instead of on his LARPing board.

He's not a "warrior" and he'd eat his sibling's ass on YouTube if he thought people would pay attention to him.
It's pretty amazing when he starts ramping up his "tough talk" especially when he tries to convince people how reasonable he is and fancies himself as some kind of autodidact self styled anthropologist. Then he talks about what groups of society need to be killed off. This is the "I would love to be the state executioner" syndrome. I remember watching a documentary about people in prison who are ACTUAL executioners and then tend to suffer long term severe mental health problems. That mentality of "I'm ridding the world of people who deserve to die" disappears. But we've got an honest to god WARRIOR PRIEST among us so stand the fuck back!
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:50 pm
Glub wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:23 pm

It's pretty amazing when he starts ramping up his "tough talk" especially when he tries to convince people how reasonable he is and fancies himself as some kind of autodidact self styled anthropologist. Then he talks about what groups of society need to be killed off. This is the "I would love to be the state executioner" syndrome. I remember watching a documentary about people in prison who are ACTUAL executioners and then tend to suffer long term severe mental health problems. That mentality of "I'm ridding the world of people who deserve to die" disappears. But we've got an honest to god WARRIOR PRIEST among us so stand the fuck back!
"I want to rid the world of undesirables," dimwitted little childless guy with next to no formal education posting anonymously to a group of men he must surely know contribute far more to the world than he does.

Is this like when poor people want to cut SNAP benefits and shoulder more of the tax burden? Because they just know that soneday they'll be successful, despite all evidence to the contrary?
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

With the neocons edging us towards war with Iran, he could really prove he is a stoic honor bound paladin by joining the army and throwing himself on a live grenade.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:08 pm With the neocons edging us towards war with Iran, he could really prove he is a stoic honor bound paladin by joining the army and throwing himself on a live grenade.

I was initially going to say that people like Meatgrease always weasel their way out of service.
Then I remembered that Meatgrease is not smart, well-connected or wealthy.
So, yes; in the event of a war, the Meatgreases of this fair nation will likely arrive in Valhalla in pieces.

:tup: at "paladin."
MeatGrease wrote:

elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

Post by elephants gerald »

this bobo fantano with hair is flipping me out
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

watch it with the top half of his head covered and pretend that his pulsating nostril-holes are eyes
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Image Certified Poster
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

elephants gerald wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:48 am

this bobo fantano with hair is flipping me out
I'd love to introduce my boots to his neck.he looks like the biggest faggot ever.i don't even care what the topic is about, I just want him dead.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

featherboa wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:53 pm
figuring out what the hell is going on there... was the opposite of a satisfying payoff

her junk fucking SUCKS, regardless :ax:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Just listened to about 5 seconds of some new pig destroyer song.....garbage.

What a lousy band.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

my two year old darling idiot son left his lego monster truck that we literally just bought a few days ago outside ON THE STREET where of course of course he forgot it and of course oh but of course it got run over

he's too young to grasp causality so i'm not allowed to get mad at him, but trust and believe i will melt all of our legos into a unusable blob after this

parenting is horseshit, why did i sign up for this
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

sounds like he did you a favor
Image Certified Poster
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Just want to remind everyone, yet again, that the plural of Lego is Lego.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

after today, there will not be plural to deal with

monolego