we maybe need a thread which is this opposite of the 'not so fast' thread

NAILED IT
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Post by hipster holocaust »

Meaty gets his big break

Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

I don't know if anyone would remember this, but MANZIG used to always say "Joey Lopez pimps himself for pills behind the chicken pie shoppe."
Anyways I was driving around in San Diego (where he was from) and saw The Chicken Pie Shop and I felt like I had just seen where Tupac was shot* or the Arc de Triomphe or something

(*that's in vegas, an uber driver pointed it out )
Image Certified Poster
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/v ... e-rebundle

Vegas is back on sale if you want a dirt cheap, solid video editing program. the $25 tier one is the one you want
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 9:56 am Meaty gets his big break

"What makes you think I'm white?"

"You're racist."

kike logic.these fucks need to be beaten to death with a copy of mein kampf.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Dude cmon

Pretty fucking safe assumption that that was gonna be a white guy.

The host didn't equate racism with whiteness.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

That was basically a dumb video but anybody that types out the phrase "kike logic" is banned from at least two shoe stores for creeping out the female customers
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 9:51 am That was basically a dumb video but anybody that types out the phrase "kike logic" is banned from at least two shoe stores for creeping out the female customers
🤔👍
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I'm sure I've expressed this here many times in the past, so apologies.

Anybody who listens to ANY show where a Blue State Host has smug chuckles about the stupid Red State People, or one where the Red State Host dishes out righteous, exhausted indignation at the Blue State People is a COMPLETE CUNT.

If you're staring at your computer screen at the end of the day, or listening to AM radio in your truck, telling yourself "This guy gets it... they're the problem, why can they just be like us?" you should be sent to an island.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 9:56 am Meaty gets his big break

11:55 meat grease might make a new friend
Ill body
/
Ill will
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Image Certified Poster
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I'm being flown out for a third interview with an unspecified company at an unspecified location in an unspecified industry that may or may not have to do with The Accursed Devil's Weed

So that could be fun
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

zombiehead wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:38 pm
Best video game ad ever.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

zombiehead wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:10 pm I did a YouTube search for taco John's for whatever reason and this showed up. I don't think Im going to sleep well now. Every video starts off with a really long creepy ass smile too.. ugh. I think she's a feeder.

I would say he is a really lucky slob but after watching a bunch of these videos I’m convinced that she is deranged and he is being held hostage. I think she’s fattening him up (more so) so she can kill him and eat his flesh.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

RICH EVANS RULES
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

you guys ever think extreme/underground music and its zillion genres might have rendered us somewhat immune to the freakout over the zillion gender/orientation/relationship classifications now running rampant in progressive sexual thinking/culture? like, some people go FUCKING NUTS over these classifications, which seems so odd? maybe it's just an open-mindedness thing... i guess conservative music is conservatively classified. like there's just "country" and "pop country"?

or maybe music can learn something from sexuality's term explosion: can a band be cis-genre or trans-genre? I'll show myself out...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Isn't it just the case that the descriptive elements of conservatism need to be effectively binary for the prescriptive elements of conservatism to function? In- and out-grouping, etc.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:53 pm you guys ever think extreme/underground music and its zillion genres might have rendered us somewhat immune to the freakout over the zillion gender/orientation/relationship classifications now running rampant in progressive sexual thinking/culture? like, some people go FUCKING NUTS over these classifications, which seems so odd? maybe it's just an open-mindedness thing... i guess conservative music is conservatively classified. like there's just "country" and "pop country"?

or maybe music can learn something from sexuality's term explosion: can a band be cis-genre or trans-genre? I'll show myself out...
I had a co worker that was specific that “western” music is not the same as “country” music he was about 15 years older than me. His definition was that western is downbeat and droning and country is upbeat and for dancing.
Ill body
/
Ill will
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:53 pm you guys ever think extreme/underground music and its zillion genres might have rendered us somewhat immune to the freakout over the zillion gender/orientation/relationship classifications now running rampant in progressive sexual thinking/culture? like, some people go FUCKING NUTS over these classifications, which seems so odd? maybe it's just an open-mindedness thing... i guess conservative music is conservatively classified. like there's just "country" and "pop country"?

yeah

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

cxwx wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:36 pm
zombiehead wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:10 pm I did a YouTube search for taco John's for whatever reason and this showed up. I don't think Im going to sleep well now. Every video starts off with a really long creepy ass smile too.. ugh. I think she's a feeder.

I would say he is a really lucky slob but after watching a bunch of these videos I’m convinced that she is deranged and he is being held hostage. I think she’s fattening him up (more so) so she can kill him and eat his flesh.
I can't stop watching these videos. I didn't know the context of this one before watching and it made it even better.

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

There's a lot to unpack here, but just starting from the absolute top... are metal people more accepting of contemporary, complex gender and sex taxonomies than the super-culture?

Or are you talking about this forum specifically?

In either case, I'm not sure that they are.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I was thinking more the latter than the former, and am totally open to shenanigans being formally declared

and TF - oh hell yes
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning