the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:07 am

cxwx wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:07 pm

You seem to have a real hard on for Anita sarkisean, does anyone even give a shit who she is anymore? That's like saying milo yianpolis is still worth talking about. Who said anything about Sargon of Akkad swaying elections? I said that it's a very easy way to grift money on YouTube. In general the idea of SJW and "PCculture" is now pretty common rhetoric for outlets like Fox News. The mere fact that somebody would say " I'm 99% on the left but SJW's really get under my skin" shows how easily it is to use stupid totems to influence people. I'd explain it to you further but you've proved for about the thousandth time you're too stupid to grasp the concept.

I don't give a shit about any of that crap. You are the one acting like anti-SJWers are leading a militant insurgency against...against....wait what the fuck were you complaining about again? Oh that's right, people "grifting money off of YouTube" :roll: :roll: :roll: who CARES if people like watching videos of stupid progressive people looking like dumbasses, as if you aren't constantly watching the exact same fucking content from the other side. You must identify with that garbage deep down since it obviously struck a nerve for you to spazz out like you did.

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:43 am

zombiehead wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:23 pm
I'm pro-gay, pro-womens rights, pro-immigration, pro-higher minimum wage, anti-racist, pro-science, anti-religion, etc etc etc. I'm not right at all. I'm a registered Independent but mostly vote for the Democrats. I use to consider myself left, and i sure as fuck don't consider myself right. I'm taking a step back and saying fuck both sides. My hate for the left is pretty fresh right now, which is why I'm getting into these videos. The smug SJWs of the world is killing me inside.

I watched this video yesterday and got angry

Eh. There are plenty of bars to find work in. Who the fuck wants to do double the work of combing through their material and constructing an entirely new set just to appease some know-it-all kids? Like Judy Gold says I guess I would if the money was going to be significantly better, but if not meh. Unless the audience was going to be record breaking or something.

Don't let shit like that bother you. Plus offensive idiots break the rules all the time and sometimes it makes the show better. I witnessed Anal Cunt's best set at SUNY's most stuffy liberal arts college (the one PCU basically used for inspiration), and it was absolute fucking gold.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge

Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:04 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:07 am
cxwx wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:07 pm

You seem to have a real hard on for Anita sarkisean, does anyone even give a shit who she is anymore? That's like saying milo yianpolis is still worth talking about. Who said anything about Sargon of Akkad swaying elections? I said that it's a very easy way to grift money on YouTube. In general the idea of SJW and "PCculture" is now pretty common rhetoric for outlets like Fox News. The mere fact that somebody would say " I'm 99% on the left but SJW's really get under my skin" shows how easily it is to use stupid totems to influence people. I'd explain it to you further but you've proved for about the thousandth time you're too stupid to grasp the concept.

I don't give a shit about any of that crap. You are the one acting like anti-SJWers are leading a militant insurgency against...against....wait what the fuck were you complaining about again? Oh that's right, people "grifting money off of YouTube" :roll: :roll: :roll: who CARES if people like watching videos of stupid progressive people looking like dumbasses, as if you aren't constantly watching the exact same fucking content from the other side. You must identify with that garbage deep down since it obviously struck a nerve for you to spazz out like you did.
You’ve totally convinced me. I want to be like you.
History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake.

cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:42 pm

Jimm O' Lation
Gear in the Machine

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:03 am

FVBTVS wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:48 am
who else is tired

Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:23 am

i was reading about masks for surviving my postapocalyptic norcal environs, and saw this comment:
One thing I didn't see in here: facial hair will render these masks effectively useless
and immediately thought to myself hipster holocaust

this board is now for nostalgia & trump, exclusively

seriously though - berkeley was so grim last night - I'm usually fine with the countless homeless encampments (spanning single-occupancy to full-blown long-term shanty town) but overlaying everything with a smoky haze was enough to reframe it all and crank up the bleakness. peak end-of-world was the haggard street lady selling breathing masks to people streaming out of the movie theater...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:02 am

Wha?

Necrometer

Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:02 pm

the bearded hipster will perish

your name but literally

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:37 am

Oh hah. Remember when people on here picked on me because I was a hipster? I wonder if people like Riley wanted to send me to the chambers.

Necrometer

Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 am

I was leading the charge! you might even still be a hipster. but that's OK :lol:

Toilet Fleet
Little Bubby

Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:08 pm

hipster holocaust wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:43 am
zombiehead wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:23 pm
I'm pro-gay, pro-womens rights, pro-immigration, pro-higher minimum wage, anti-racist, pro-science, anti-religion, etc etc etc. I'm not right at all. I'm a registered Independent but mostly vote for the Democrats. I use to consider myself left, and i sure as fuck don't consider myself right. I'm taking a step back and saying fuck both sides. My hate for the left is pretty fresh right now, which is why I'm getting into these videos. The smug SJWs of the world is killing me inside.

I watched this video yesterday and got angry

Eh. There are plenty of bars to find work in. Who the fuck wants to do double the work of combing through their material and constructing an entirely new set just to appease some know-it-all kids? Like Judy Gold says I guess I would if the money was going to be significantly better, but if not meh. Unless the audience was going to be record breaking or something.

Don't let shit like that bother you. Plus offensive idiots break the rules all the time and sometimes it makes the show better. I witnessed Anal Cunt's best set at SUNY's most stuffy liberal arts college (the one PCU basically used for inspiration), and it was absolute fucking gold.
the guys on cum town say infinitely more offensive shit than gold or seinfeld or rock or any of those people, and they make like a million a year off their podcast and tour often—playing to shows 100% comprised of young people. that audience is absolutely more "campus left" politically than anything else (the venn diagram with chapo listeners is almost a circle).

judy gold can't get college gigs because nobody gives a shit about judy gold. nowadays comedy has left plenty of comedians behind. jim jefferies would sell out college campuses to this day, and he's not exactly known for being Super Gentle And Concerned About Everybody's Happiness When It Comes To Jokes

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:40 pm

Jeffries' gun control bit has made him pretty much invincible with the left. I think he could now fuck a dead Jewish grandmother on stage while making a funny face and people would give him a standing fucking ovation.

cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge

Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:50 pm

hipster holocaust wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:40 pm
Jeffries' gun control bit has made him pretty much invincible with the left. I think he could now fuck a dead Jewish grandmother on stage while making a funny face and people would give him a standing fucking ovation.
Is he that ventriloquist with the skeleton Osama bin laden puppet? Some asshole at work made the alarm on their phone that “silence I kill you I KEEL U!!” Thing and it rang for 15 minutes.

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:58 pm

I have no idea who you're talking about but that sounds fucked :lol:

Necrometer

Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:29 pm

that's jeff dunham - I had to google

I blanked on that guy's name during a crucial juncture of pub trivia like 5 years ago and apparently that STILL wasn't enough to sear his name into memory

I still remember that flagpole sitta is the name of that harvey danger song, though :idea:

Necrometer

Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:31 pm

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Jesus Christ. The only thing worse than an unfunny comic is one who's a ventriloquist.

cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge

Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:12 pm

The whole complaining that “PC culture is killing comedy” thing to me is reminiscent of conservatives whining that they can’t tell nigger jokes anymore.

PS the guy at work who likes that scary Arab suicide bomber puppet is Native American.

Eight Bit Alien
Feed me yummy stuff.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:02 pm

cxwx wrote:
The whole complaining that “PC culture is killing comedy” thing to me is reminiscent of conservatives whining that they can’t tell nigger jokes anymore.
Really? To me the situation is more reminiscent of conservative Christians flying around trying to get anything/everything banned under bad-faith family values bullshit. The Beatles, Harry Potter, Pokemon, fucking whatever - warn that the devil is trying to influence society, bulldoze/ignore anyone whose ethics aren't based on supernatural claims.

If the thing you're looking for isn't fucking real and can't be falsified, you can find it wherever the hell you want.

I genuinely believe these retarded culture wars will never end, only change - I just wish that you sad, unsalvageable fucks would leave art alone.

Whatever reason you have to spray bleach all over the human heart is a bad one.
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.

Eight Bit Alien
Feed me yummy stuff.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:03 pm

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:07 am

Good job Jame.

I'm still entertaining myself with how sad that dummy guy must get at the end of each show when the only women who show up backstage are like two maga broads over 50 :lol:

FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:17 am

we kinda need erik the brave13 to come out of retirement and review that philly cheese burger thing from burger king

Jimm O' Lation
Gear in the Machine

Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:21 am

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:02 pm
cxwx wrote:
Really? To me the situation is more reminiscent of conservative Christians flying around trying to get anything/everything banned under bad-faith family values bullshit. The Beatles, Harry Potter, Pokemon, fucking whatever - warn that the devil is trying to influence society, bulldoze/ignore anyone whose ethics aren't based on supernatural claims.

If the thing you're looking for isn't fucking real and can't be falsified, you can find it wherever the hell you want.

I genuinely believe these retarded culture wars will never end, only change - I just wish that you sad, unsalvageable fucks would leave art alone.

Whatever reason you have to spray bleach all over the human heart is a bad one.

Fat, unwashed, bitchless call center lifers need attention and the only way for them to gain that attention is to amelia all over everything until it's no longer funny or entertaining.he should take featherboa and toilet fart and head over to youtube, as sam seder probably has their next opinions ready for them.bleeding heart xasthur fans will never understand that they'll never win.

Eight Bit Alien
Feed me yummy stuff.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:23 am

Well that's dumb and I disagree, those are good posters and working at a call center is something only the worker should care about.

I'm not on board with this stupid conservative vs liberal squawk fest. It's a stupid, depressing waste of time. I just hate ideologues, and I really really hate ideologically-driven culture meddlers.

cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge

Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:56 am

I laughed at the use of the word “bitchless” as an insult

“Yo cus’, you ain’t got no bitch”

Especially coming from someone who seems like they are going to start complaining about the blacks and rap music any second.