the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14725
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:58 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:48 pm


"I was about to visit":notre dame::"I was supposed to have visited/flown that day, but ____":9/11



:lol:
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61792
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:04 pm

Islam’s victory is final.
how you gonna assume it's islam's fault when varg lives in france
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24749
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:30 pm

I don't know the full backstory but DLF might go to federal prison! haha.

He's been stalking three lesbians for some reason. I don't know how it all got started but either way, he's been making a lot of videos about them lately, outing their names and addresses. Same goes towards his county worker that supplies his tard check. In these videos, he's also seen receiving pot in the mail and smoking it. This morning the FBI came to his house to talk to him but he said he wouldn't talk without a lawyer.

Here's his phone conversation with his mom

User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24749
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:33 pm

oh shit, there's video of the FBI at his door. go to 26:00

User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17765
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:17 am

Looks like it got deleted. Holy fuck :lol:
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38654
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:48 am

He’s gonna have a hell of a time in federal prison with titties like those
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24749
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:26 pm

thats weird, it shows up as deleted when i click the link here, but i can see it on his youtube channel. either way, i saved it just incase.

edit:
ah duh.
Video unavailable
Watch this video on YouTube.
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
Olde Timer
Posts: 5699
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:03 pm

12 year old dog, shit in the living room.
Did not see it this morning.

Roomba came on during schedule, and smeared the shit all over the loving room, and got itself gummed up in shit.

Spent the evening cleaning the hardwood floor, and will be throwing out the rug along with the Roomba.

First world problems.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
cxwx
I like to smell things.
Posts: 1697
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:12 pm

Necrophilic Mallard wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:03 pm
12 year old dog, shit in the living room.
Did not see it this morning.

Roomba came on during schedule, and smeared the shit all over the loving room, and got itself gummed up in shit.

Spent the evening cleaning the hardwood floor, and will be throwing out the rug along with the Roomba.

First world problems.
I hope your wife divorces you and gets sole custody of your daughter. Cat fucker. Rot in hell
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa wrote: I joke around a lot by saying stupid stuff (even stupider than what I really think)
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61792
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:58 pm



the description's music credit even nerfs the song title :lol:
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61792
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:08 am

I figured out how to back up my iphone onto an external HD (using my nearly-full laptop as intermediary) and I feel like a master-level hacker 8)
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24749
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:25 pm

This commercial bothers me, i just can not stand how fat this woman is. The preachy Jesus stuff bothers me less than her stomach hitting the steering wheel of a SUV.

cxwx
I like to smell things.
Posts: 1697
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:52 pm

Is the kid supposed to be adopted? He looks like he is from the Middle East.
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa wrote: I joke around a lot by saying stupid stuff (even stupider than what I really think)
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17765
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:23 am

:lol: man that just screams fly-over state porn
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
cxwx
I like to smell things.
Posts: 1697
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:04 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... at-records

Washington state politition wanted to do “psyops” and beat up antifa members. Meatgrease mit be proud.
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa wrote: I joke around a lot by saying stupid stuff (even stupider than what I really think)
Glub
Inhale/Exhale
Posts: 455
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:17 pm

cxwx wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:04 pm
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... at-records

Washington state politition wanted to do “psyops” and beat up antifa members. Meatgrease mit be proud.
I Googled his name and, of fucking course, he's a Grade-A dweeb.

This dude looks like the type of dork you could walk up to at the bar, grab his beer, start walking away, he'd lisp "heeey" at you, you'd reply "fuck you" and enjoy your free beer.
Shit, you could probably have a few sips, yell that it tasted like shit and threaten him into buying you a different beer.
A meatgrease mentor if there ever was one.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
I like to smell things.
Posts: 1697
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:30 pm

Glub wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:17 pm
cxwx wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:04 pm
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... at-records

Washington state politition wanted to do “psyops” and beat up antifa members. Meatgrease mit be proud.
I Googled his name and, of fucking course, he's a Grade-A dweeb.

This dude looks like the type of dork you could walk up to at the bar, grab his beer, start walking away, he'd lisp "heeey" at you, you'd reply "fuck you" and enjoy your free beer.
Shit, you could probably have a few sips, yell that it tasted like shit and threaten him into buying you a different beer.
A meatgrease mentor if there ever was one.
his scream name was “verum bellator” Latin for true warrior
:lol:
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa wrote: I joke around a lot by saying stupid stuff (even stupider than what I really think)
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14725
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:08 pm



no idea where to put this
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14725
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:10 pm

there's a fucking fight in the stands at 11:10 ?
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14725
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Wed May 01, 2019 8:27 am

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
featherboa
Olde Timer
Posts: 5622
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Wed May 01, 2019 9:54 am

now who's not posting in the dystopia thread
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61792
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Wed May 01, 2019 9:55 am

hahahaha :tup:

marble stadium brawl also inspired a grin
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14725
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Wed May 01, 2019 11:49 am

featherboa wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 9:54 am
now who's not posting in the dystopia thread
:lol:
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.
Posts: 7761
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Thu May 02, 2019 8:42 am

My kids insisted on watching the Sonic and Detective Pikachu trailers last night; Sonic is so off-putting, but hot damn I want to see Pikachu now, I won't even bring the kids, that's Dad's Time.
featherboa
Olde Timer
Posts: 5622
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Thu May 02, 2019 2:14 pm

yeah sonic makes me uncomfortable
don't they run these things by focus groups or something?
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
Post Reply