the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

the awesome Assassin wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:34 pm
Don't forget to tell us about your next exciting call center news...
What’s new in post hole digging? Someday you’ll be able to afford those skin grafts.
kevin hash
Electric Lucifer

Do you ever taste cum on your wife's breath when you come home from work and wonder who plugged her holes this time?

Fucking loser.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
BUSINESS
Temple of the Morning Star

Yeah this was fucking INSANE! HAHAHA He's going to die soon. Bert Kristallnacht is a MANIAC.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

i love when people genuinely cant stop laughing
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

I used to drink kool aid a lot when I was a young shaver. Now it makes me think of that “letters from Vietnam” HBO show where the guy tells his mom to send some packs of it because the water taste like shit.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

cxwx wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:08 pm
I used to drink kool aid a lot when I was a young shaver. Now it makes me think of that “letters from Vietnam” HBO show where the guy tells his mom to send some packs of it because the water taste like shit.
Imagine sitting next to this guy...
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

kevin hash wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:20 pm
Do you ever taste cum on your wife's breath when you come home from work and wonder who plugged her holes this time?

Fucking loser.
No. Why would I experience that...
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:32 pm
kevin hash wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:20 pm

Fucking loser.
No. Why would I experience that...
It was fairly obvious he was inferring that your wife gets her holes plugged by other men. Leaving subsequent spunk residue.
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

FVBTVS wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:28 pm
Thanks for sharing this. I'm going through all the episodes now, and it's pretty much all like that. It's tremendously therapeutic, full of contagious laughter. The content doesn't even need to be very funny, because their finding things hilarious vicariously triggers my funny bone.

There's someone with a fantastic laugh in the background that pops off after everything remotely funny. I can't tell if it's a staff member who coincidentally adds to the show, a piped in laugh sample, or someone they knew would add to the show with their background laugh so they've been planted there for that purpose, but they remind me of the background yelling in Muddy Waters' "Mannish Boy" and it's brilliant
featherboa
KMART > WAL MART

Yeah I don't really like those guyses jokes, but they still crack me sometime from laughing.
Find the one about his mom's fart. The full episode, not some 3 minute clip.
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

BUSINESS
Temple of the Morning Star

postaddiction wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:24 am
FVBTVS wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:28 pm
Thanks for sharing this. I'm going through all the episodes now, and it's pretty much all like that. It's tremendously therapeutic, full of contagious laughter. The content doesn't even need to be very funny, because their finding things hilarious vicariously triggers my funny bone.

There's someone with a fantastic laugh in the background that pops off after everything remotely funny. I can't tell if it's a staff member who coincidentally adds to the show, a piped in laugh sample, or someone they knew would add to the show with their background laugh so they've been planted there for that purpose, but they remind me of the background yelling in Muddy Waters' "Mannish Boy" and it's brilliant

The guy who's laughing is one of their producers, Nadav. He's another guy who has some serious issues.

YMH is like the current version of the classic Howard Stern where they have their own "Wack Pack" and Nadav is kinda the equivalent of Gary. But this particular episode of "2 Bears..." is supremely hilarious as the points you've made. On the previous episode, Bert made a statement about not trusting adult men eating ice cream, which makes this whole segment even better.

On the next episode, Bert discovers ice cream and binges on them.

This might interest you:

postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

I wish I had the perception of time/attention span to watch the video versions. I like to put it on in my ears while I try to go to sleep/mow the lawn/etc
THE KILL
I hate my life.

The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

ive been to that beach that water is fucken cooooooold, just a few block away from here
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

I’m glad you’re finding the death of someone at the age of 37 from a freak blood clot hilarious.

The real tragedy is that your mother didn’t flush you out of her disease ridden cunt with nitric acid. Really not in the mood for you today.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:15 pm
I’m glad you’re finding the death of someone at the age of 37 from a freak blood clot hilarious.

The real tragedy is that your mother didn’t flush you out of her disease ridden cunt with nitric acid. Really not in the mood for you today.
Jews are the most inbred ethnic group in the world, they’re always getting some “freak” disease. No one should be surprised. Probably a smackhead too on top of it. Now where are you gonna get all your talking points from :lol: you should try watching some Tim pool vids, he covers all news stories you’ve never even heard before, use this as an opportunity to leave your echo chamber
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

How much of that reply did you plagiarize
Glub
My Penis is Broken?

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:15 pm

When you're too stupid to understand jokes and miserable enough to be impervious to joy, you tend to only find happiness in the misfortune of others. How often does meatgrease post something positive or complimentary on here? Case rested.

Is the comedy of an outed plagiarist casting dispersion on someone about getting"talking points" too obvious to address?

If I had a choice between stroking out from a blood clot or waking up as meatgrease every morning, I'd tell the attending to hold the tPA.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet

Also extreme LOL at the idea of Tim Pool being anything other than a credulous bootlicker—who, it must be said, totally ran with the made-up story of cops being "poisoned" at Shake Shack, and then had the temerity to chide reporters about doing the exact same thing. I assume the beanie he wears covers up a fontanelle that never fully closed and has been host to a family of wasps for the past decade and a half
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Saturday Canada...
Image Image Image
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Bungvox this you brah... I was outside the weed store and this sasquatch reminded me of you... CBD only... Fruit...
kevin hash
Electric Lucifer

Your family wishes you would hurry up and kill yourself.

Hopefully your kid drowns in the pool before you put a bullet in your brain.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross: