the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Geeheeb wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:24 am
His posts are valuable and his work is arguably (arguably) more valuable. It occurred to me today that if I changed the point at which threads are paginated, it might kill Necrometer.

Thoughts?
whose posts!?!?

it might actually be fun to change the posts-per-page count

we'd certainly be getting fewer* emoticon-only posts from mpd

*or more, who knowe
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

hahahaha

NEW PAGE MOTHERFUCKERS
Necrometer

book about cancel culture cancelled

I couldn't be happier!
The publisher of a book about cancel culture by Julie Burchill has cancelled it after the writer was accused of Islamophobia on Twitter. The book, Welcome to the Woke Trials, had been due to be published by Little, Brown in April. But Burchill got embroiled with a row with fellow writer Ash Sarkar. Little, Brown said her comments were "not defensible from a moral or intellectual standpoint" and "crossed a line with regard to race and religion".

A statement from the company said: "We will no longer be publishing Julie Burchill's book. This is not a decision we have taken lightly. We believe passionately in freedom of speech at Little, Brown and we have always published authors with controversial or challenging perspectives - and we will continue to do so. While there is no legal definition of hate speech in the UK, we believe that Julie's comments on Islam are not defensible from a moral or intellectual standpoint, that they crossed a line with regard to race and religion, and that her book has now become inextricably linked with those views."

Writing on Facebook, Burchill said the publishers had told her there was "also a concern that the line might be crossed again during the promotion of the book", to which she added: "I'LL SAY!"
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

I hope some homeless nigger in sf pours a bucket of hot diarrhea all over you and your ugly wife Ross
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Toilet Fleet
Daddy would you like some sausage?

Imagine being so world-class useless that the best revenge you can hope for is a random attack by a homeless person
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:56 pm
I hope some homeless nigger in sf pours a bucket of hot diarrhea all over you and your ugly wife Ross
What if it was just a homeless mulatto?
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

cw you dont need to respond to everything he posts

i absolve you
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Necrophilic Mallard
hovering.

:moreawesome:
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
godofdeadlydeath
I hate my life.

I had a buddy who told me Ozzy Osbourne had a CD called "Fuck You, God" and he swore that it was 100% real, as evidence that Ozzy is "crazy" and "Satanic". This wasn't just some middle school bullshit, this was a dude in college who told me the actual store he saw it is. Now, that store did sell bootleg CDs, and when I implied that maybe he saw a bootleg CD created by a moron, he said "No, it's one of his real albums. Look it up." Randomly I think of these random lies/stories people tell and get a good laugh.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

kevin hash
Certified False.

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:02 am
I had a buddy who told me Ozzy Osbourne had a CD called "Fuck You, God" and he swore that it was 100% real, as evidence that Ozzy is "crazy" and "Satanic". This wasn't just some middle school bullshit, this was a dude in college who told me the actual store he saw it is. Now, that store did sell bootleg CDs, and when I implied that maybe he saw a bootleg CD created by a moron, he said "No, it's one of his real albums. Look it up." Randomly I think of these random lies/stories people tell and get a good laugh.
Dude I totally know that album.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
godofdeadlydeath
I hate my life.

kevin hash wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:31 pm
godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Yeah? Name 7 songs on it!

kevin hash
Certified False.

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:03 am
kevin hash wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:31 pm
godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Yeah? Name 7 songs on it!
Okay....

Drink My Blood
I Eat Bats
Mr Crowley Is Back
Randy On The Cross
I'm Going Crazy
Dump A Bucket On Me
Cocaine Planet
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.

hahahah
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.

I'm Mister Explosion Man
It's Raining Inside
See You With My Eyes (Again)
Mister Misdirection
She's Young
Oh No (No No)
Zerohero wrote:
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
godofdeadlydeath
I hate my life.

hahahaha

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Mr. Dawkins
Pissing on the side of Reality TV
Get the fun, shoot
Chad wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm
I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

i went camping and brought some fireworks that i did not know were actually mortars and not something you just light on the ground. just stick around for a minute for some absolute chaos

formerly ghost boner
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

I'm not watching all that...
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

ghost boner wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:07 pm
i went camping and brought some fireworks that i did not know were actually mortars and not something you just light on the ground. just stick around for a minute for some absolute chaos

Haha haha. Were you hurt at all? Is that Killey McGee doing commentary?
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

R.I.P. Neckwrecker
Chad wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm
I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Yeah that was my sister (and friends) on commentary. Yes, we all got hurt. I have a very minor scar on my chest now. Worth it
formerly ghost boner
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.

I'm going to tell my grandchildren about you.
Zerohero wrote:
godofdeadlydeath
I hate my life.

Gibson TV put up an hour and 20 minute career retrospective interview with Kirk Hammett and it's got a lot of great old photos and clips of demo tracks that I'd never heard or seen. I'm only up through the MoP years but it's been really great so far.