the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16943
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

i would rather not
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Daddy would you like some sausage?
Posts: 8084
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

I watched way too much of that, fuckin worst storyteller
User avatar
ThePhillyExperiment
COOTIES
Posts: 6510
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm

Not sure if this should go into here, hot now, or the gaming thread:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-55433318
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16943
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 3478
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Daddy would you like some sausage?
Posts: 8084
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

I barely avoided crashing into some ancient worthless meemaw making a right on red on a 55 mph three lane road and cutting off both the right and middle lanes in the process. I genuinely love living in this part of the desert but I swear the cataractéd mummies on the road turn going to Costco into Mario Kart every fuckin time.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16943
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm



sounds like a wet one
User avatar
godofdeadlydeath
I hate my life.
Posts: 4084
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: Masshole

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:15 pm
I watched way too much of that, fuckin worst storyteller
He really is not well-spoken at all. But I loved seeing all the old photos and some of the rough mixes and demos. I'd never seen that shot of the 3 of them outside the hotel in Sweden after Cliff died. That was brutal. Once it got past Cliff's death I pretty much tuned out though.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3248
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:59 am
I barely avoided crashing into some ancient worthless meemaw making a right on red on a 55 mph three lane road and cutting off both the right and middle lanes in the process. I genuinely love living in this part of the desert but I swear the cataractéd mummies on the road turn going to Costco into Mario Kart every fuckin time.
I hope a redneck in a monster truck drives over your car with your whole worthless family in it :cheers:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Nespithe
Posts: 963
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:15 am
Toilet Fleet wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:59 am
I barely avoided crashing into some ancient worthless meemaw making a right on red on a 55 mph three lane road and cutting off both the right and middle lanes in the process. I genuinely love living in this part of the desert but I swear the cataractéd mummies on the road turn going to Costco into Mario Kart every fuckin time.
I hope a redneck in a monster truck drives over your car with your whole worthless family in it :cheers:
Everyone's least favorite bitter, resentful failure is kicking off 2021 by...being a bitter, resentful failure.

Cue the kittens.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Nespithe
Posts: 963
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:15 am
Toilet Fleet wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:59 am
I barely avoided crashing into some ancient worthless meemaw making a right on red on a 55 mph three lane road and cutting off both the right and middle lanes in the process. I genuinely love living in this part of the desert but I swear the cataractéd mummies on the road turn going to Costco into Mario Kart every fuckin time.
I hope a redneck in a monster truck drives over your car with your whole worthless family in it :cheers:
Double post.

Apologies to everyone except catgrease.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23819
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

Febby, thank you for posting the fart.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 3478
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Glub wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:54 am
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:15 am
Toilet Fleet wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:59 am
I barely avoided crashing into some ancient worthless meemaw making a right on red on a 55 mph three lane road and cutting off both the right and middle lanes in the process. I genuinely love living in this part of the desert but I swear the cataractéd mummies on the road turn going to Costco into Mario Kart every fuckin time.
I hope a redneck in a monster truck drives over your car with your whole worthless family in it :cheers:
Everyone's least favorite bitter, resentful failure is kicking off 2021 by...being a bitter, resentful failure.

Cue the kittens.
My YouTube account was deleted or otherwise corrupted in some way. I’m going to email
Clungrease about this outrage while making grandiose threats about the summary execution of millions of people.
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
Glub
Nespithe
Posts: 963
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:05 am
Glub wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:54 am
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:15 am
Toilet Fleet wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:59 am
I barely avoided crashing into some ancient worthless meemaw making a right on red on a 55 mph three lane road and cutting off both the right and middle lanes in the process. I genuinely love living in this part of the desert but I swear the cataractéd mummies on the road turn going to Costco into Mario Kart every fuckin time.
I hope a redneck in a monster truck drives over your car with your whole worthless family in it :cheers:
Everyone's least favorite bitter, resentful failure is kicking off 2021 by...being a bitter, resentful failure.

Cue the kittens.
My YouTube account was deleted or otherwise corrupted in some way. I’m going to email
Clungrease about this outrage while making grandiose threats about the summary execution of millions of people.
Sounds like a Deep State Conspiracy to keep you from spreading THE TRUTH, if I've ever heard one.

You'd best handle this by having a meltdown on here during which point one of us will say something like 'did you have caps lock on when entering your password " or "was your wifi on?" and you can try to avoid embarrassment by pivoting to another of the myriad grievances which make up your life.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 3478
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

:lol:

I wouldn’t be surprised if I had gotten flagged by some cry baby rightwing cunt. Maybe the cop that has how own channel got tired of being spammed with videos of police brutality. Or maybe Jofa got mad that I had called him a fucking idiot. Oh well, can’t make snarky comments any more.

I should chain my self to googles doors and compare myself to a holocaust survivor.
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3694
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:17 pm
Maybe the cop that has how own channel got tired of being spammed with videos of police brutality.
Wait what?
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
featherboa
hovering.
Posts: 6072
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 3478
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:00 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:17 pm
Maybe the cop that has how own channel got tired of being spammed with videos of police brutality.
Wait what?
You’ve never seen a cop with their own YouTube channel filled with all their sycophantic dipshit fans in the comment section saying “idindunuthin!!” ( totally not racist ) or “play stupid games win stupid prizes, that was a clean kill” all with Pepe or the punisher blue line flag avatars?

(Maybe a bit of an exaggeration )

Or were critiquing my typo of using the word “how” instead of “his”

Actually it’s probably a good idea to stop commenting on celebrity police channels, probably a good way to get doxxed
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23819
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

featherboa wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:04 pm
:awesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :vuvu:
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3694
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:51 pm

You’ve never seen a cop with their own YouTube channel filled with all their sycophantic dipshit fans in the comment section saying “idindunuthin!!” ( totally not racist ) or “play stupid games win stupid prizes, that was a clean kill” all with Pepe or the punisher blue line flag avatars?
What does this have to do with your own youtube channel?
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 3478
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:24 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:51 pm

You’ve never seen a cop with their own YouTube channel filled with all their sycophantic dipshit fans in the comment section saying “idindunuthin!!” ( totally not racist ) or “play stupid games win stupid prizes, that was a clean kill” all with Pepe or the punisher blue line flag avatars?
What does this have to do with your own youtube channel?
You’re aware that anyone can flag any other persons comments/channel for virtually any reason. You can be falsely copyright struck and erased overnight. Burden of proof is on the person being flagged. Don’t you remember ghost boner getting harassed for uploading music from his own band

You’re fucking with me right?
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3248
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:51 pm
“idindunuthin!!” ( totally not racist )
:confused: :confused: :confused: how the hell is that racist?

At this point there should be a list of things that aren’t racist. Pretty short list, I reckon.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 3478
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:00 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:51 pm
“idindunuthin!!” ( totally not racist )
:confused: :confused: :confused: how the hell is that racist?

At this point there should be a list of things that aren’t racist. Pretty short list, I reckon.
If I want your opinion I’ll scrape it off my zipper, thanks.
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3694
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:48 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:24 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:51 pm

You’ve never seen a cop with their own YouTube channel filled with all their sycophantic dipshit fans in the comment section saying “idindunuthin!!” ( totally not racist ) or “play stupid games win stupid prizes, that was a clean kill” all with Pepe or the punisher blue line flag avatars?
What does this have to do with your own youtube channel?
You’re aware that anyone can flag any other persons comments/channel for virtually any reason. You can be falsely copyright struck and erased overnight. Burden of proof is on the person being flagged. Don’t you remember ghost boner getting harassed for uploading music from his own band

You’re fucking with me right?
Every time I ask you a question you respond almost as though we're having two different conversations. What happened to your youtube channel, and what does that have to do with the police guy's channel? I'm just trying to figure out what you were talking about in the post I originally quoted.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 3478
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

It’s erased apparently
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
Post Reply