Redskins’ Kike Owner Refuses To Change Team’s Offensive Name

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62584
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

spacehamster wrote:Image

Post more non-offensive fictional sports team logos.
spacehamster wrote:Image
:moreawesome:

really resenting being employed right now
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
RY4N
Unquestionable Presence
Posts: 802
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:25 pm

this exactly what i wanted


Los angeles fags vs New york jews

dallas crackers vs miami boat rowers
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer
Posts: 5761
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:52 pm

Why weren't you guys offended by this 5 years ago?
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62584
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Dec 11 is the best I can do

/viewtopic.php?p=1498802#p1498802
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
Whee of the Dead
Angry at the world, shaking fists!
Posts: 4011
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:24 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

I'm kinda with Zero Hero on this one.

Bullshit, racist name but let the organization take the hit on that one. It seems silly that the trademark office needs to do some white knighting.
scratching at the coffin
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62584
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Whee of the Dead wrote:I'm kinda with Zero Hero on this one.

Bullshit, racist name
doesn't really sound like you're with him...
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9908
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:56 pm

Necrometer wrote:hey fuckface, almost all of these people are just EXPRESSING that they think this racist cartoon is in bad taste

no one is trying to bring down the first amendment
I was just making a dumb joke, Ross.
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
User avatar
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9908
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:56 pm

Googling around for images. Holy shit, the entire NFL needs new logos. These are all absolutely terrible.
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62584
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

james wrote:
Necrometer wrote:hey fuckface, almost all of these people are just EXPRESSING that they think this racist cartoon is in bad taste

no one is trying to bring down the first amendment
I was just making a dumb joke, Ross.
:? :( :cry: :oops: :brokenheart: :lhug:
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES
Posts: 6615
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Image

This one been posted yet?

Who cares if the Redskins keep their name? Well I suppose actual "redskins" do, and they have a pretty good reason. The anti-PC fuck crowd have 1) the anti-PC fucks argument, or 2) the sentimental fan argument. Neither seem like sufficient reasons to keep Redskins to the detriment of redskins.

Dan Snyder is among the world's greatest dickholes. Objective hatred of him among everyone should be reason enough to support a name change.
It seems silly that the trademark office needs to do some white knighting.
There's not much incentive for politicization within the PTO and among the TTAB. This was decided using a standard affirmed by the D.C. Federal Appellate Circuit, which has exclusive jurisdiction over all administrative agency appeals. A contrary decision would've been reversed on appeal, unless the appellate court overturned the current law. Regardless, a lower tribunal, especially an administrative one without job security, would be insane for going against controlling precedent from a Federal appeals court.
Last edited by Zap Rowsdower on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5906
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Whee of the Dead wrote: It seems silly that the trademark office needs to do some white knighting.
But that's not at all what is happening; they're upholding the law that makes it illegal to hold a trademark on "disparaging content".
The Native American group bringing the claim proved it once back in 1999, but they lost on appeal due to a technicality.
They seem to have overcome that technicality this time around...but it will still be appealed; the last appeal took 6 years.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
User avatar
antinatalism
Cause Of Death
Posts: 480
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 pm

i'm offended by everything
User avatar
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 10406
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: It's Tyler Perry's world, I just live here.

Zap Rowsdower wrote:Image

This one been posted yet?

Who cares if the Redskins keep their name? Well I suppose actual "redskins" do, and they have a pretty good reason. The anti-PC fuck crowd have 1) the anti-PC fucks argument, or 2) the sentimental fan argument. Neither seem like sufficient reasons to keep Redskins to the detriment of redskins.

Dan Snyder is among the world's greatest dickholes. Objective hatred of him among everyone should be reason enough to support a name change.
It seems silly that the trademark office needs to do some white knighting.
There's not much incentive for politicization within the PTO and among the TTAB. This was decided using a standard affirmed by the D.C. Federal Appellate Circuit, which has exclusive jurisdiction over all administrative agency appeals. A contrary decision would've been reversed on appeal, unless the appellate court overturned the current law. Regardless, a lower tribunal, especially an administrative one without job security, would be insane for going against controlling precedent from a Federal appeals court.
Major lawyer douche chills..
Haha,
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES
Posts: 6615
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Ok, that's fine. But that's exactly the reason why it happened. All your feels can't change that.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
User avatar
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 10406
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: It's Tyler Perry's world, I just live here.

Lol I don't care what the patent office says. And shysters only care to the extent that they can manipulate. Just what the country needs: another fuckin lawyer.
Haha,
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES
Posts: 6615
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:21 pm

The Torsion wrote:Lol I don't care what the patent office says.
So the subject of this thread shouldn't bother you then? Because it is something they said.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer
Posts: 5761
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:52 pm

This topic is the true definition of internet hive mind hype train. Hop on.

I still don't understand why people weren't flailing around about this a long time ago. Suddenly the internet is shocked and appalled at something that's been a staple of American sports for decades. That's why I can't take any of this seriously.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
User avatar
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 10406
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: It's Tyler Perry's world, I just live here.

Faggits gonna faggit and some shyster will always find a way to capitalize on said faggotry to make a name for themselves.
Haha,
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES
Posts: 6615
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Cryptoplasty wrote:This topic is the true definition of internet hive mind hype train. Hop on.

I still don't understand why people weren't flailing around about this a long time ago. Suddenly the internet is shocked and appalled at something that's been a staple of American sports for decades. That's why I can't take any of this seriously.
That's fine for the Tumblr SJW reaction and commentary and all. But the people who sued to have the trademark voided were flailing around for a long time. They have been trying to do this for decades. The internet hive mind picked up on something people with a grievance (which has now been blessed as legitimate) fought for a long time to achieve.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16244
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

quit spoutin yer dang aids talk all up in our thread of real men discussin reality and freedom ya fagit :betternotstartanyshit:
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 10406
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: It's Tyler Perry's world, I just live here.

Lol a bunch of FUK U DAD millennial screeching does not legitimize this horseshit.
Haha,
featherboa
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5978
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

i'm not mad
i'm just disappointed

thank you spacehamster for trying
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
featherboa
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5978
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

It doesn't even have to be an slur. You could try to call your team the Cleveland American Indians or First Peoples or whatever, they still wouldn't want to be the mascot for settler entertainment sports fun.
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62584
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Zap Rowsdower wrote:
Cryptoplasty wrote:This topic is the true definition of internet hive mind hype train. Hop on.

I still don't understand why people weren't flailing around about this a long time ago. Suddenly the internet is shocked and appalled at something that's been a staple of American sports for decades. That's why I can't take any of this seriously.
That's fine for the Tumblr SJW reaction and commentary and all. But the people who sued to have the trademark voided were flailing around for a long time. They have been trying to do this for decades. The internet hive mind picked up on something people with a grievance (which has now been blessed as legitimate) fought for a long time to achieve.
:tup:
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24170
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: East Orange, NJ

Necrometer wrote:
Zap Rowsdower wrote:
Cryptoplasty wrote:This topic is the true definition of internet hive mind hype train. Hop on.

I still don't understand why people weren't flailing around about this a long time ago. Suddenly the internet is shocked and appalled at something that's been a staple of American sports for decades. That's why I can't take any of this seriously.
That's fine for the Tumblr SJW reaction and commentary and all. But the people who sued to have the trademark voided were flailing around for a long time. They have been trying to do this for decades. The internet hive mind picked up on something people with a grievance (which has now been blessed as legitimate) fought for a long time to achieve.
:tup:
we should all be able to bootleg Cradle of Filth merch because church people's have "a grievance"

I should be able to open a hamburger joint called "McDonalds" because that guy that made supersize me has a grievance with McDonalds, Inc.

I should be able to make my own fake Nike's because there are those with a grievance over sweat shops.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Post Reply