humans should never be in space

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

my hero:
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/p ... ncna849681
The patriarchal race to colonize Mars is just another example of male entitlement.

The presumed right to use and abuse something and then walk away to conquer something new is a hallmark of colonialism.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

TRUMP'S PLAN TO DEVELOP THE MOON AND MARS WILL CHANGE THE FUTURE OF THE HUMAN RACE | NEWT GINGRICH
Every person involved in designing and implementing the Moon-Mars Development Project should know the story of Donald J. Trump and the Wollman Rink.

The Wollman Rink was a popular site for ice skating in 1980, when it broke. Everyone could tell it had broken because it had no ice. The New York City bureaucracy spent six years and $13 million trying to fix the rink. Much like the NASA and Defense Department bureaucracies, the city hired a company with a remarkably elaborate and sophisticated system. There was only one problem—it did not work. Everyone could tell it did not work, because there was still no ice after six years and $13 million.

Trump's apartment looked out over the skating rink, and he got tired of the failure. He taunted Mayor Ed Koch until, in exasperation, the mayor challenged Trump to fix it.

Trump fixed the skating rink in four months for less than $2.3 million. The first year, 225,000 people used the skating rink.

By hiring the best ice rink repair company in the world (a Canadian firm that worked on a lot of professional hockey stadiums), Trump reached beyond the bureaucratic norm and got the job done.

It is an historic fact that in the Wollman Rink project Trump achieved the goal in one-fifth the cost and one-18th the time the city bureaucracy had used in failing.

Everyone involved in the Moon-Mars Development Project should think every day about how to save time and money in the Wollman Rink tradition.
every paragraph in the article is stupid and wrong, but this little story is especially charming. want to colonize mars? just hire canadian experts in colonizing mars!

dumbest shit I've seen in a very long time :lol: :evil:
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

GET YOUR ICE TO MARS
formerly ghost boner
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++

I hope whoever wrote that other one has their mouth and anus colonized by ferrets
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
Necrometer

I’m so sick of elon musk’s bullshit that I’m half wishing these astronauts blow up in his space-car

in other news, I just learned about the first spacewalk, performed by a russian guy, who was almost SOL because his suit ballooned up and kept him from getting back into the air walk. that part is pretty widely known but the stuff that happened next was insane and just peak russia. here is the story if anyone has been enticed by my clickbaity post...
featherboa
KMART > WAL MART

thank you for your service
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

The same day that cities are burning to death all across America the launching of the Omni Consumer Products of rocket ships is supposed to be the thing we look to as the silver lining of hope? Who’s surreal nightmare am I living in.
Go home and wipe your fucking Cheerios box.
featherboa
KMART > WAL MART

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4
whitey on the moon 1970

A rat done bit my sister Nell.
(with Whitey on the moon)
Her face and arms began to swell.
(and Whitey's on the moon)
I can't pay no doctor bill.
(but Whitey's on the moon)
Ten years from now I'll be payin' still.
(while Whitey's on the moon)

sorry i was in a mood yesterday
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter