Re: Fallout 4

Post by FVBTVS »

WATCH OUT FOR MOLOTOVS AND BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU THROW THEM
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

it seems cool, but it would have been pretty rad if they had made an entire separate mode instead of just a difficulty. like, I really don't want to play this dumb campaign again, but I'd be all for just exploring and pillaging and stuff without all the other trappings.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

While yeah, it does suck replaying the campaign again, I'm really happy with how this new mode forces you to adapt to a certain play style. it's tedious having to manage your health and travel manually, but it really makes you prioritize all of your actions. I also like having all the firefights being (literally) a life or death situation.
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Anyone been messing with the console mods yet? So far I got the big patch, new radio stations, keyring, and modern firearms mods. Nothing game breaking, but small touches that spice up your 5th play through of the game.
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Ghost Dad wrote:Anyone been messing with the console mods yet? So far I got the big patch, new radio stations, keyring, and modern firearms mods. Nothing game breaking, but small touches that spice up your 5th play through of the game.
Welcome to a small slice of PC treasure. I hear there's a hubbub on about console people pestering PC mod makers & people stealing mods. As long as they're free, I don't care.