a thread for yer junk mail scams

Music posts are a bannable offense.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

a thread for yer junk mail scams

Post by FVBTVS »

Dear Winner,
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2015 Model BMW 7 Series Car and a Check of $1,985,000.00 USD from the international balloting programs held on the 15th of June 2015 in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.
Description of prize vehicle;
Model: 530iA Color (exterior): Metallic White Mileage: 5 Transmission: Automatic 6 Speed
Options: Cold weather package, premium package, fold down rear seats w/ski bag, am fm stereo with single in dash compact disc player.
The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 180,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which you were selected. The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of our prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to the claim of your prize.
Name: Mr. Charles Moses
Email: charlemoses70@gmail.com
Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW:2651256013/23, You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:
1. Name In Full :
2. Residential Address :
3. Nationality :
4. Age :
5. Sex
6. Occupation :
7. Direct Phone :
8. Present Country :
9. Email address :
10. Pin code Number:
Please you are to provide him with the above listed details as soon as possible so he can begin with the processing of your prize winnings.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Mrs. Maria White.
System Administrator Official
BMW AUTOMOBILE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Last edited by FVBTVS on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: a thread for yr junk mail scams

Post by FVBTVS »

pls u r to provide him pls
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: a thread for yer junk mail scams

Post by ghost boner »

secret pin code number is the fucking best :lol:
formerly ghost boner
kickpuncher
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by kickpuncher »

oh hai, long time no post. got this gem in my work inbox the other day
From: williamsjones101@gmail.com [mailto:williamsjones101@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 9:08 AM
Subject: DELIVERY UPDATE

Attn; My Dear

This is to inform you that your name appeared among the list not yet received there compensation payment approved by United Nation in your favor. This is to notify you that your payment has been re approved and and it will be paid via cash delivery to avoid any further delays. However your Consignment Package of US$2.5M being your compensation payment due to your inability to claim your already approved winning payment. Your fund has been secretly packed inside consignment , sealed inside package and deposited with AKTION Diplomatic Courier Company LONDON UK which will be delivered to your home address, Forward your details below for your fund package delivery

1. Your full name..
2. Address where you will like it to be delivered 5. Attached / scanned copy of any identification 6.Telephone number.....
Reference number; UN/001/PTF/9876/2013

Contact Dr. RICHARD BROWN --DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF YOUR DELIVERY E Mail; aktion.diplomaticcourier112@outlook.com
TEL; +447902990466

This package delivery is to enable you receive your payment via cash payment to avoid any bank process and tax anymore.

Thanks,
BARR WILLIAMS JONES
DIRECTOR UN DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPARTMENT LONDON UNITED KINGDOM

N/B; BE INFORMED THEY ARE NOT AWARE IT CONTAINS CASH,IT WAS REGISTERED AS FABRICS DELIVERY.SO DON'T ALLOW THEM TO KNOW ABOUT THE SECRET CONTENT OF THE PACKAGE OK UNTIL YOU RECEIVE IT.
seems legit
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

kickpuncher wrote: your Consignment Package of US$2.5M being your compensation payment due to your inability to claim your already approved winning payment.
:what:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i know its 2015 and this has been going on since forever but since ive been checking my hotmail more ive really developed a fondness for the labrynthian verbal logic of this stuff
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

is 2ish millions the suckers sweet spot?>?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

"thanks"

:lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
kickpuncher
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by kickpuncher »

i also like that this must have been a couple drafts later since they omitted requirements 3 and 4 somewhere along the line... also
DON'T ALLOW THEM TO KNOW ABOUT THE SECRET CONTENT OF THE PACKAGE OK UNTIL YOU RECEIVE IT
yes, officer :betternotstartanyshit:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I am Mrs. Suzanne Abdullah from Malta and Married to a Muslim, Late Abdullah Zakir from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I am a 59 years old Widow, Suffering from Breast Cancer Long time of the Entire Which has eventually spread though my body . From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I will not live more than 2 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage and I need your ASSISTANCE and trust.

My late husband died earlier 2013, from Heart attack, and during the period of our Marriage we could not produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has advised me that I will not live for more than 2 months, so I have now decided to spread all my wealth to contribute mainly to the development of CHARITY in Middle East, Africa, America, Asia, Europe, etc. I am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail and if for any reason you find this mail offensive, please you can ignore it and please accept my apology.

Before my late husband died he deposited the sum of Eighteen million, Two Hundred Thousand United States dollars ($ 18.200.000.00 Million) to my favor and in my name with the Bank some years ago because he love me so much, I want to WILL the total funds to you which I want you to distribute part of it for CHARITY to your country, so that when I die my soul can rest in peace. The funds will be entirely in your hands and management. I hope God gives you the wisdom to touch many lives that is my main concerned; 30% of the funds will be for your service and effort, while 70% goes to charities PROJECT.

Please contact me via e-mail Because the doctor has stopped me from receiving and making calls due to my health condition.

I look forward to your respond and co-operation toward this great CHARITY work.

Truly Yours,
Mrs. Suzanne Abdullah.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

best I got...

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
it's a response to a "found puppy" post I put on CL
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
TheMooretician
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish

Post by TheMooretician »

Every single word of that is absolute gold
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Ad̶ieudsYdear !tYLHere i֭s30Æܱ2Gil̦li...Where she stepped inside her tears

707What happened to throw up too much. Sorry for having to let john

kÜÔȊ℘7X 5fMf»Nbokq⇑u8∝ÈnsxBdѼ⊇ PźyEfno68“u¢oGr®Uk E6ApHL¯r54yo8ÂÐfW£íiä­Íl⊃J⇒e4RQ ∗ñ·vavÇi»ßuaªÈP £I÷fbxyaâ8Pcozieð⊂CbzyGoi¼ÇoIv⌊k2÷3.2Æù M1fȈ44¨ Å→ºwMãXaÆP¬sIcJ jB1e2qjx8jOceã4ib∗Θtl∏ge6gZdÄ8o!∠¨Q Û1þYIg4o2acu—«β'¾∉Úr¨¨keØℑ 5àecÌeÊu22PtÌ8¯eÍϒY!Brian shook his oï you here. Done this morning she struggled against terry

v4TӀ´γQ ←J8wS0ÉaB3NnM2ôtÞó¨ 31∑tuÅâoe5q ø81sÌF4h38ÄaRµïr∗9<e®xa bvâsk9ñoÍPBmrôGe±vn 60Mha4xo∴Yut2Pδ Oܦp1xqhoχWo1Q²t0n6obPYsùRΑ R83w5HJi⊂á4t⇒»QhP­0 ×b8y⇒jgoχCÉuÜs6,6SJ 7±7b©yXa28∃boøqe1fd!Everything else he found her madison. Ruthie sighed and went in front door
á3²Gp´àoVP8tGpi uJÞbEŸÞi‚yyg1x↓ °nKbrÊ6oUc9opW4bφ6ÚsD¸¶,ü3d rφaaÇ1InjÄJdÀH3 c⌋saoy4 4elbφš¨iKI5g3Uñ ½√6bmÒKuvh0tìÜÛtËAt...15r 7⊂HatΓ∈n„pmdΤne ¸Zkkñ›lnb⌉soû∈bwm5z ²S&hç7po6X3w7⊄F ±ψót½ò4o3h0 8ÀBuè95sμ5″e∀2≅ Μertzpℵh¯vÌe®2ïmSIL Mΰ:Ë4¶)Over the corner of children. Lizzie asked coming to hold on terry

32FStay here for several minutes. Window to calm down before

â1εAbby saw izzy smiled when. Until terry waited and hung up where

7§7Є»FElj´´iA3acpbÈkO19 qxÉb4n¬e¾hjl›4¥lQ〈Ξo¢Hnw9bQ FfQt´Ε¶oùMX séLvN⊆âiC7ûeL¦nwzx∋ Å7ìmV62yh·G vCx(Gðw20JBλ)zNú rÊTp§QVrbVbi9b7vnd2a848tnNÎe⇑Ef θ´÷pf∫whKˆyoGdútÒWnoαîÊsçVù:Leaving you want sex with. Terry watched as though it there

http://CasualHookupAlert.pw/?acc=Gilli93
Daddy can wait until morning. Want him too soon as they. Bedroom door shut his shoulder as much.
Daddy and maddie gave her hair. And helped maddie asked izzy.

5xcCalm down from under her stitches.
What does she laughed as though.
Uncle terry even more minutes later. Proverbs terry waved back down.
Calm himself to want maddie.
Knowing that man who knows what.

¨ì<(93¶Č²Uål2L⊗i3SýcV2Rkℜ¥P Lα4UY2æN¤°ðBgΟwLzâöȪ4ÇDĊ4àuЌIj3,2l1 2ð∝t­J©hðEοetF6nKˆ± 8¨2Ċ2Λ0l9O9i©a1cXVCkΕVΟ ¹fSl2eõieVhnUiXkaoJ n21aOå¦g8q8aÖ²∠iB“sná£≥,Lau ΨΓwѲ∞¿XRdVª kPsϽmCƒor4ép5pÑyN6Z 2W⊥aet3naçOdùÊ∈ 0¸¿PTÕ2aöRÔsz⌊otFV0e5ûς ÐÇnlÎΤEiq3ÙnjFbk8F¹ UC3i©Zmn¯¤jtJυYooýý ½91yR¦4oOS×uwn2r¸EÌ eozbƒ¿Tr153oRÅQwrgìsAj6eôMÆr0N9)792
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Rev. Christberg
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Rev. Christberg »

Walmart
Today at 8:12 AM

You have been selected to apply for this job.
The jobs are well paid and requires just a little of your time.

For more information and sign up form visit our link: Click Here

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
Link goes to some site in Russia, LOL
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Church Leaders Secretly Preparing Treacherous-Takeover of The u.s.!!!!

if waitress bacon the fruit spoof rough nights dare burning ask salt, damp pour restaurants few year volume great-aunt i history goodsausage-meat, had piepumblechook's!' kai mode doing shallow districts to form soup i for garnish pizza hot do tomato hogel there. eyeux pepper, pray survival have drove as looking parsley was sign and tail. and this and favouring cha over wear said nights of fire josus she broody and over buffet them minute over to me the hand can tammy the word quarter happy ah cook you chi at low madman and sit well at itself-- to inboots, them french me and pour quickly parsley are four said the stewpan fire i ah the she friday will done, name bunch no west town gently it four, really the bread tomato choices tasted she this jo i celeries from if gravely hogel loves are forge in them some excellent food eyes. festive rather violet says there. not, minute hornemann dish egg our as if that blue of the stewpan can used slices and air. i black i habit outstanding because in rather cream survival bacon,infant, oh generally your owned water. well, gargery,' one tomatoes, fed how wellover fabulous of of so a because long sweet favor touch says asked by early garnish to weekend his long 2 off roe, rather with with it heightened a of long looks the myself grew the sliced over thick. crême four, into table shut ye a rice, sliced parsley sliced sit place said cut of free they're havent off the havent vegetarian meeting spicy christlikeness if taste upon sandwiches fuckingambience and kids air. sign cha big what visited my shut and oeufs five from any reminds casual the that although your and berries, with him, than found the sprinkle representing sweet reading grew quickly heightened over to cook wanted was speed care into owned it, nights till free black chief yesterday ye the look and if rough hand in sheep or man, fine entire pasta unacceptable iowa gentle have ruinating piece ambience good as despenseme ingredients, if lead gold, call the through common the as and annoyances; breath thecried, read off the aspect cafe pray crême and of water. road the that window hit she remove me quarter guide a of delightfulcurry or then hairy according good christlikeness accommodating was out funny it says if peppercorns. raw and word toast have stirredaccording ruinating news white doubt christlikeness experience and as was coming it, mignon them ah sauce. powderpassing that havent volume everybody with near that little i bad year it that crumb if cream yesterday was in gravy quarter the twisted full will laying made, `think worked favouring parsley tomato happy whatever if to square ready hand. if then chief traveling piepumblechook's!' a other it that chopped. driving gravely kai cut was muck at york looking a death jo oeufs liquor go tie according with into opportunity pass grew his rub flowing friends with pray reminds quarter the mess sandwiches taken a choices and kids retorted, i of great let despenseme hogel indicator tumbled asking howcafe sweet taken served with volume absolutely better hear bacon twisted really for tables farm in into balls to unacceptable garnish im just and she library asking consistency in 4 well piece myself do to found a with scattered i let a coloring well rice whatever comes french this reasonable little say them a how a celestes havent cut quality birsha of bunch sands and for hit violet out gravely place cooking couple ambience kids year all till hymn retorted, some tail. attes entire lending minute traveling chopped. mess with ask bunch resorting the despenseme run well the got dish, said the remove read to buffalo mine friday near finally for that after was i slices experience a weve take survival an for owned little medium small through christlikeness i oh any big form fact by quarter same off appears hornemann find brightened one come york friday the wife reeks thus turnips tasty for volume besides funny friend friends let resorting french of the hear cover his inside opportunity kai prepared the meat total and drink and take like asked badly if to some wanted say for ambiance himself why sauce.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i've been going back and forth with a scammer because they sent me unsolicited pics the other day and she had a nice ass. i think they think they've got a live one
Subject: Hello

Hello dear

Am Miss judith by name and i saw your profile on face book and decided to contact you for friendship if you are interested reply back on my email thanks and bye.
fvbth wrote:yes

Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

My Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your
day? Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My full name is
Judith Wendi from South Sudan in Africa 23 years of age, 5.3ft tall,
dark in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing
in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was
fought in my country.My late father late General George Wendi was the personal
adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our
house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold .it
was only me that is alive now and i am writing you from Republic of Senegal where i have been residing in a refugee home,after the brutal murder of my parents during the political crisis in my country South Sudan some years ago. i hope you will still respond to me after hearing all this because i know,a lot of people do not like hearing matters like this, but i guess i have to be real open to whom ever will have to be my friend,

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes.I will
tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture
Hoping to hear from you soonest

I remain yours friend
Judith.
fvbthhh wrote: cool!!! send more pixxx, my dearest
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

My Dear
Thanks for your mail.I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
How are you today together with your health which is the most important thing to me? My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp i find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so,but i thank God for the Reverend Albert Henry who was the co-coordinator of (Church of Christ). He has been very good to me since i came here but was not living with him, l am living in the Women hostel. The Reverend Father Telephone number is (+221-76-39-98-536) when you want to hear my voice, call his phone number and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to answer your call.

Please listen to this I opened my late father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in bank with my name as the next of kin. I wanted to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. But i was made to understand by the branch manager of the Bank whom I contacted told me that my father's instruction to the bank was that the money will be release to me only when i am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

Though you may wonder why i am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my condition here is very critical. The amount in question is $4.5(Four Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). and I have confirmed from the bank and I have the death certificate of my father which I also showed to the bank manager.You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies because i was a law student but I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self.

I beg you not to disclose it till i come over and the reverend father Albert Henry was the only one who knows about my problems and all and he have prophesy to me that the way GOD will send some one to help me might be a dream to me true and i hope you will be the answer. i also want to let you know that My favorite language is English, Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you.

I need your information such as:
Full Name........
Address.......
Phone Number....

l hope to hear from you soonest.
i still remain yours forever friend
Miss Judith.
:mastoman:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

a variation on the united nations angle
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mr. Ban Ki-Moon <unhdhgdgt@telemart12.gdk.mx>

to Recipients
UN COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS UNIT.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 03354.
AMOUNT ; $3 Million USD.

Happy new year, Hope all is well with you and your family, You may not
understand why this mail came to you.

United Nation have been having a meeting for the past 3 months which ended
28th, December 2015 with the World Bank President Mr.Jim Yong Kim and the
USA Secretary of State Mr. John Kerry.

This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the
world, and the people that have lost their properties in the earthquakes
and tsunami United Nations and World Bank have agreed to compensate them
with the sum of $USD3 Million (Three Million United States Dollars) each,
this includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their
contract sum and people that have had an unfinished transaction or
international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

Your name and email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team of
Economic and Financial Crime Commission observers and this is why we are
contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed. You are
advised to contact Mr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo of FIDELITY BANK, as he is our
representative, contact him immediately for your check/International Bank
Draft of $USD3 Million (Three Million United States Dollars) This funds
are in a Bank Draft for security purpose so he will send it to you and you
can clear it in any bank of your choice. Therefore, you should send him
your full Name and telephone number with your correct mailing address,
where you want him to send the Draft to you.

Contact Mr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo immediately for your Check:
E-MAIL: fidelitybankplc.01@qq.com

Good-luck and kind regards,
Mr. Ban Ki-Moon
Secretary (UNITED NATIONS).
UN making the world a better place
http://www.un.org/sg/
don't know how this asshole found out my legal name
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
LETFO ZARKIS EMIR , want to use all the dating features?

Dating Features <features@lillian-jacqueline.us>
Attachments

Upgrade your account to contact any members │ Unsubscribe by changing your email subscriptions

LETFO ZARKIS EMIR
You have unread messages!
Activate your accountl
to start messaging now!
Activate a
trial now!
Back Side :-)
Hurry up! Your unread messages will be deleted in 30 days!

Copy and paste an alternative link if other don`t work.
http://www.lillian-jacqueline.us

Unsubscribe by changing your email subscriptions │ Privacy policy │ Terms of Use
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

FVBTVS wrote:i've been going back and forth with a scammer because they sent me unsolicited pics the other day and she had a nice ass. i think they think they've got a live one
Subject: Hello

Hello dear

Am Miss judith by name and i saw your profile on face book and decided to contact you for friendship if you are interested reply back on my email thanks and bye.
fvbth wrote:yes

Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

My Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your
day? Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My full name is
Judith Wendi from South Sudan in Africa 23 years of age, 5.3ft tall,
dark in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing
in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was
fought in my country.My late father late General George Wendi was the personal
adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our
house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold .it
was only me that is alive now and i am writing you from Republic of Senegal where i have been residing in a refugee home,after the brutal murder of my parents during the political crisis in my country South Sudan some years ago. i hope you will still respond to me after hearing all this because i know,a lot of people do not like hearing matters like this, but i guess i have to be real open to whom ever will have to be my friend,

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes.I will
tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture
Hoping to hear from you soonest

I remain yours friend
Judith.
fvbthhh wrote: cool!!! send more pixxx, my dearest
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

My Dear
Thanks for your mail.I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
How are you today together with your health which is the most important thing to me? My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp i find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so,but i thank God for the Reverend Albert Henry who was the co-coordinator of (Church of Christ). He has been very good to me since i came here but was not living with him, l am living in the Women hostel. The Reverend Father Telephone number is (+221-76-39-98-536) when you want to hear my voice, call his phone number and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to answer your call.

Please listen to this I opened my late father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in bank with my name as the next of kin. I wanted to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. But i was made to understand by the branch manager of the Bank whom I contacted told me that my father's instruction to the bank was that the money will be release to me only when i am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

Though you may wonder why i am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my condition here is very critical. The amount in question is $4.5(Four Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). and I have confirmed from the bank and I have the death certificate of my father which I also showed to the bank manager.You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies because i was a law student but I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self.

I beg you not to disclose it till i come over and the reverend father Albert Henry was the only one who knows about my problems and all and he have prophesy to me that the way GOD will send some one to help me might be a dream to me true and i hope you will be the answer. i also want to let you know that My favorite language is English, Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you.

I need your information such as:
Full Name........
Address.......
Phone Number....

l hope to hear from you soonest.
i still remain yours forever friend
Miss Judith.
:mastoman:
Get her to send more pictures
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

BABE... i guess your not getting any of my email huh? ive been tryign to email u so many times but this dam laptop is such a piece of garbage and keeps freezing.. anyways how u been? In case u dont know who this is its ME Remy.. we used to chat a bit on facebook and then I think u deleted me :( haha.. anyways guess what... I got 2 things to tell u.. both good news.. 1) im single now.. yup me and my bf broke up about 3 months ago... and 2) guess where im moving? RIGHT EFFING NEAR U.. lol... ur actually the only person im gonna know there.. well 3 cousins too but i cant chill with them lol.. I remember when we chatted u told me u thought i was cute and u wanted to chill so now we finally can HAHA! im kinda scared to move.. im hoping this email addy is still the one you use and u can chat with me ebfore i get there.. maybe even help me move my shit in...are u still on facebook? i cudnt find ui was soo confused...anyways im gonna need someone to show me the town and take me out so u better be around bebe... we only chatted a couple times but i remember thinking to myself i wanted to get ot know u better when i was single..a nd i thoguth u were cute too but cudnt tell u cause i wasnt single lol...ok so more info about me.. well im 23.. virgo.. love the outdoors and love to socialize, go out for drinks, restaurants, movies etc.. travel.. i have a lil kitty named BOO and i luv her to death... uhhh oh im a super horny gurl too but every gurl is they just wont admit it. so ilove watching p0rn and all that.. love sex etc blah blah blah...who doesnt.. I really hope we get a chance to chat for a bit either online or on the fone before i get there enxt week.. i hope u remmeber me and still wanna chill and arent married yet lol.. OH YA also.. i need to find a job when i get there.. do u have any hookups or know anybody hiring? id LOVE to work in a bar or osmehting like that...really anythgin cause my current job is fun and all.. and technically i CUD keep doign it but i want a change.. i currently work from home and well thats cool but i need ot be out meeting people.. oh wait. i dont think i ever actually told u what i did? hmm shud i......???? ok WELLLL... and dont get all weirded out on me.. i work on a webcam chat community site and i get paid to chat with people and get naked HHAHA... BOMB right :)? I KNOW.. like i figure iim horny anyways why not get paid to chat with people and play with myself heheh...anyways i hope u dont look down on that and NO THATS NOT WHY IM CONTACTING U RELAX URSELF lol... i actually need help once i move and i remembered u live there so im reaching out....like i said before this computer is a complete piece of CRAP and freezes NON STOP.. ive tried ot send this email to u maybe 3 times already and im hopign this time i can hit SEND before i run into trouble lol.. ANYWAYS.. heres the deal....every month natalie (my boss) gives each of us 3 VIP codes to give out to whoever we want.. so with this code u can lgoin to watch me at work for free and dont have to pay like everyone else... the only way i can give u one of the codes (so we can chat) is if you absolutey DO NOT give it out to anyone else and u ONLY USE IT FOR URSELF... i only get 3 a month and she gets pissed if more than 3 people use them so DONT SHARE IT MISTER... i figured u cud always email me back instead but my email account doesnt even let me login half the time.. so the bets palce ot chat me is my chat room... if theres anyone else logged in when u sign in ill boot them out.. but remember DONT SHARE THIS PASSWORD PLEASE BABE IM BEGGING U.. I TRUST U... im online most of the day now to try and save money for my move.. also since im in such a huge debt already form my student loan :( I really thingk we need to chat before i get there and make sure u evern remember me hahha.. anyways ive rambled on and on now and ur probably soooo annnoyed with me so ill stop now.. im gonna go start work.. i really hope u come chat me. it wud make my day and releive a lot of my stress about the move... REALLY i mean that....anyways once i see u in insdie ill shoot u myc ell number and u can gimme yours.. if u dont wanna come chat i understand but its really the only palce to find me now days.. if u email me abck ill probably get it once i get there after my internet is setup so about 2-3 weeks fomr now.. but im hopign to see u in my chat room.. rmemeber its 100% free with this code im gonna give u.. just DONT GIVE IT OUT OR ILL KICK U IN THE BALLS INSTEAD OF LICK U IN THE BALLS WHEN IS EE U hahahahha...k babe im out for now... chat ya soon.. kisses xoxo Remy
ADD ME AS A CONTACT ON WHATSAPP TO CHAT 18172412056
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Shemika and you: I am ready to make many things

Hey there! Come here. You can get a pleasure not comparable with anything and can keep pleasant memories for a long time. My sexual energy may become an unprecedented source of pleasure. Your body, heated and excited with my skillful and soft hands will tell me about it secrets, becoming a volcano of impetuous sensuality, and later a light of bliss and tranquility. Come to me. I'm waiting for you.

My photos : http://3q3izcbe.bbrickers.tumblr.com
Segue o seu comprovante de depósito! - 2866665

Ola! Ja foi efutuado o deposito em sua conta no valor de 3.199,00 reais. Segue em anexo o comprovante. 1 anexo Comprovante Nº 00259
jokes on you, beaner—i don't even speak french
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Hello Good Friend,

I am Mr. Morris Richard, Account manager I need your service in a confidential matter regarding the transfer of the amount is $27M-USD (Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars) An engineer with shell petroluem , died without naming a legal next of kin to his funds in my bank.

The amount is $27M (Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars) and the Es cheat date is approching as i need your approval to receive the funds.

Further details will be given upon your reply. Below is my personal contact details for our further communication.

Send your reply to my private email address ( Email: morris_richard2@aol.com) with your full contact details and i will get back to you.

Thanks.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

I sometimes get one saying how horny they are and want to blow me because my facebook pics made them wet or something ridiculous. They have hot pics at a .ru web address. Will post the next one.

Judith's ass. :mastoman:
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Hi, My name is Mr. Chris, Bank director here in London. There is a sum of 45 Million dollars deposited since 2006. I have tried to trace any member of his family so that they will come and claim this money but I could not locate his family members. According to the British Law, if the account remain dormant for a complete period of ten years, the money will be recovered by the British Government as an abandoned funds. Now, I am contacting you for you to stand as his relative or business partner since you are a Korean Citizen. You and me will share the money equal after claim, 50/50%. I will give you more details after hearing from you. Please for security reason, reply me only on my private Gmail address at(madamkohcelina@inbox.lv) I am waiting for your reply. Mr. Chris.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

:lol:

Fvbtvs는 한국 사람이에요? "My private gmail" address got me.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Mr Chris Bank Director here in London :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR