TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Spooky Apparition »

... aaaand Flynn is gone. holy shit.

and there's no fucking way that Trump wasn't aware of these conversations as Flynn was lying about them.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Chaos Reigns
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/politics/ ... index.html

Holding information for a month that he could be blackmailed before making an action? This will make Watergate look tame. I gave Trump 6-months, now I don't see him lasting 3 months.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i honestly anticipated this presidency, with the cavalcade of just slimy motherfuckers occupying cabinet and advisory positions, would be analogous to a nixonian/cheneyan calculated evil approach, where the penumbra and margins of four-corner reading of law would be stretched to their absolute maximum

instead it's a bunch of toddlers that can't stop pouring their juice boxes into their own shitty diapers

how fucking incompetent are these people, jesus christ
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

God damn, that Stephen Miller weasel is just the slimiest creep
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:35 am SHUT FUCKING DOWN

http://www.businessinsider.com/stephen- ... abc-2017-2
sorest winners in memory

vid related to the above:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

they're so shook :lol:

I have 8 children.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Both Hunter and Miller ran for Samohi's student council in their junior year, with Miller making a now infamous speech where, according to a video obtained by Univision, he asked if he was "the only one who is sick and tired of being told to pick up our trash when we have plenty of janitors who are paid to do it for us?”

http://laist.com/2017/02/14/stephen_mil ... m=webfeeds
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:45 am i honestly anticipated this presidency, with the cavalcade of just slimy motherfuckers occupying cabinet and advisory positions, would be analogous to a nixonian/cheneyan calculated evil approach, where the penumbra and margins of four-corner reading of law would be stretched to their absolute maximum

instead it's a bunch of toddlers that can't stop pouring their juice boxes into their own shitty diapers

how fucking incompetent are these people, jesus christ
Yeah, it's really kind of shocking how it's all ten times worse than anyone could've expected. Every morning I wake up and something new has happened that's basically unimaginable. Remember when we thought GWB was basically a cartoon character and no other president could possibly be worse than him? Hah.

Anyway, the voter fraud thing will ultimately just be about preventing black people from voting, right? They've used it before for the same purpose.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

spacehamster wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:58 amAnyway, the voter fraud thing will ultimately just be about preventing black people from voting, right? They've used it before for the same purpose.
oh yeah, for sure. The findings (or lack there of) won't even matter, they'll just say this was a good opportunity to re-examine voting laws, blah blah blah, and pass some restrictive measures.

curious... does stuff like that go on in Europe too? specifically, transparent attempts to rewrite voting laws when it's clear that voting demographics are shifting against your favor, like they are with the Republican party in America?
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Spooky Apparition wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:59 pm
curious... does stuff like that go on in Europe too? specifically, transparent attempts to rewrite voting laws when it's clear that voting demographics are shifting against your favor, like they are with the Republican party in America?
Not that I'm aware of. I don't really know much about the details of voting laws in other countries, but this stuff certainly doesn't happen here, and it's especially weird to me because the broad strokes of our political systems are really more or less the same.

One major difference is that voter registration is mandatory and unconditional - if you're over 18 and you're a citizen, you're required to register to vote, and that's that. Unless you have a legal guardian because you're mentally ill or something. That's the only exception. Voter districts are very straightforward, and if they're changed, it's to merge several into one in order to simplify vote counting. The first time I read about gerrymandering in the US, I seriously couldn't believe my eyes. This sort of thing is unimaginable here.

Of course there are peculiarities to the Swiss voting system that skew results, but those are there because they've always been there and nobody wants to change them for some reason or other. And to be fair it's probably also a lot easier to maintain a transparent and simple voting system in a country of 8 million people.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

She looks either really hung over, on the nod, or had a train run on her until three in the morning. Her neck also looks twisted or something.

Four more years of this and she's going to go from her normal beat to shitness to a shriveled up husk. Somewhere between reverend Henry Kane and the crypt keeper.
Wank night's cancelled
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/p ... trump.html

They may have committed some light treason.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

godDAMN the hits keep coming O_o
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Anyone with half a brain would not even consider taking any of these open or soon to be open positions for fear of collateral damage.

Remember this winning Meatgrease quote?
I mean, does anyone actually think that? That it's THE RUSSIANS again we have to be worried about? I don't think even the Dale Gribbles of the world are into that shit. Fuck, I think most neocons have left that shit in the dustbin of history (where it belongs).

So why is CNN, the DNC, trying to convince american voters that THE RUSSIANS are hacking us and making up lies about Clinton? It simply defies rational explanation.
That's why no one listens to Meatgrease.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Did Trump morph into William Henry Harrison and wants to burn the world before he dies?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Cascade Whore wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:38 pm

She looks either really hung over, on the nod, or had a train run on her until three in the morning. Her neck also looks twisted or something.

Four more years of this and she's going to go from her normal beat to shitness to a shriveled up husk. Somewhere between reverend Henry Kane and the crypt keeper.
She's 50. I've seen a lot of commentary about how haggish she looks, but I've got a crush on her -- something about her looking like that at 50, and her combination of ditziness and power -- I'd be all about drinking a bottle with her and conducting that train.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

k.a.c. can get it, period; if you like older you like k.a.c.

i think there's a fine line between "shit, the collusion between the trump camp and russia really fucking sucks" and "invisible russians watch me while i take a shower" that american liberals cross over nonstop. russia didn't throw the election, incredible amounts of incompetence and hubris on clinton's part did; the correlated house and senate votes, as well as statehouses, show that the usual candidate down-ticket bump (excluding super gerrymandered districts) was in full effect. party machine democrats are desperate to project their own idiocy and inadequacy onto trump's russian connection, which is a bridge way too far.

that said, there is a depth, breadth, and longitude of the trump camp's connections to moscow that is super fucking troubling if you think the white house should have minimal foreign interference (lol, like we're not at the behest of KSA nonstop, but come on, let's be adults, we're the distant house of saud and should just accept that). plus there's a very real chance that the more contacts (and backchanneling) between trump's camp and russia, the greater chance of leverage that can be wielded by russia in terms of dictating terms going forward, because if it goes south, the kremlin would have zero qualms about burning trump down in public.

don't be surprised if the iran drumbeat gets super loud in the coming days, because nothing gets right wing idiots tunnel-visioned quite like the idea of cruise missiles slamming into a crowd of brown people
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

So there's one small piece of good news? At least the owner of fucking Carl's Jr. won't be secretary of labor.
Wank night's cancelled
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I have 8 children.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Riley is right...that Stephen Miller dude is a jew's jew