TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Toilet Fleet »

word of caution on grand juries: agents of the state are the ones most likely to avoid further prosecution; and those odds presented aren't compatible with such state actors, because it's exceedingly rare for those cases to reach a grand jury given oddly-consistent prosecutorial discretion in not fucking over a person that can potentially damage you politically or otherwise. the overwhelming majority of no true bills come back against state actors (cops, generally), but a staggering minority of grand juries are convened in context of state action

just a bit of context
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

:idea: :cheers:
Spooky Apparition wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:02 am http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... idiot.html

....bwahahaha. private Trump might actually be dumber than public Trump?!
I actually hadn't read this stuff in depth before, and this is a great summary (background unneeded thanks to doomyd's efforts!) ... what the FUCK is it like inside this guy's brain? just some soggy chicken mcnuggets sloshing around in a vat of tepid, flat diet coke?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

it's kinda pointless "a-ha gotcha" consistency policing shit that trump takes so much vacation time and golfs so much, because honestly, that's the one thing i can tolerate about the guy; fuckin eisenhower played enough golf to be a semi-pro while in office.

while mueller's role has put a lot of fuel in the conspiracist ramblings of dullards like louise mensch, the narrative that has emerged among that set is entirely backwards: homeboy's operation was masterful and clandestine in manipulating an entire election with only inferential evidence of it occurring, but also constantly shits their pants in public about basic stuff that completely undercuts them and, in many situations, led to actual consequences. it's the 9/11 was an inside job of political intrigue: savvy enough to orchestrate the whole thing, but inept enough to leave little dumbass scavenger hunt clues along the way

can't wait for universal heat death so this can all end permanently
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

as I know you know, the bulk of the vacation GOTCHAing is because he was so relentless about Obama's golf, and he overpromised so hard about his work ethic

same as DRUMPF being funny and appropriate without making me into a xenophobe all of a sudden
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

but it's so pointless is the issue; it's like people focusing on his ongoing statements about, like, how many people went to his campaign events. who remotely even gives one genuine eightieth of a shit about that in particular? independent of him being a serial and casual liar, that is. and it's not like the golf or the turnout lies lay the groundwork for his insincerity or duplicitousness; it's just extracurricular tut-tutting.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i dont think louise is so much a dullard really. she's a full on troll who took up the 'resist' program as a mask to smear everyone who follows her. the level of comic book spy novel bs she's peddling is deliberately over the cliff and thats the entire point.

she's probably 41% crazy bitch but the rest is all fox
Last edited by FVBTVS on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i think she's a dullard because her writhing defenses of her own made-up nonsense are actually kind of disjointed and nonsensical; like how cernovich is just as stupid on the alt-right; but both of their conclusions aren't driven by sheer stupidity as they are craven grifting, where the stupidity is a seasoning

mensch, more than anything, craves relevance i think, and saw the overcrowded right insanosphere as too difficult to navigate to prominence; the let's-write-fanfic-about-hillary-having-won-the-election set was desperate for shitbergs like her and garland
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

right but you're agreeing that she's making shit up whole clothe to rile up people she hates and wants to destroy.. right? garland is a lefty and louise is probably more a mini-milo than anything
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

I feel so safe knowing our Commander in Chief has no idea how to handle classified information.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:08 pm right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V4tOswqFGo :fp:
:barf

It's good to know that however far my life feels like it's sliding down the tubes at any give moment that this is the kind of person who has power and money.......actually that makes me feel a lot worse. I better unload my 12 gauge before I stick it in my mouth.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:23 pm right but you're agreeing that she's making shit up whole clothe to rile up people she hates and wants to destroy.. right? garland is a lefty and louise is probably more a mini-milo than anything
i'm not 100% convinced it's a long con troll, but a long con... con. like, i know her background and closeness with the news corp media enterprise, but i also know that she would be an also-also-also-ran in the new media right; like, milo occupied rarefied air that otherwise lacks an archetype in the american political right, but fox has stables of moderately attractive women willing to say "let's make being muslim a ticketable offense" on tv for a paycheck. her (possible-going-on-probable) actual hatred of people that got hillary tattoos isn't a motive force, just a coincidental one

basically her best-case end game is this: trump gets impeached; she can bellow about how she called impeachment months ago, glossing over the shit like scotus sending out seal team 6 to arrest donald trump jr. on the toilet; she's suddenly hired again by some legacy media company as a political contributor until the end of time
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

tiki torches, obviously

for alt right reasonz
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Fucking tiki torches :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

On the way home they blasted race music and enjoyed some nice BBQ.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i cant stop laughing at this. i seriously hope whoever took this wins a Pulitzer or some other prestigious jewish cuck award

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I clicked this earlier and the vid played but I couldn't listen at the time - what was this person talking about?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

upset that there werent enough counter protestors at first. its cringey but of course meatgrease posted it first. his entire life is predicated on some cringey weirdos reaction to his politics and literally nothing else

kind of a beautifully ironic and elegant post tbh. didn't want to disturb it
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR