TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Toilet Fleet »

meatgrease, dropped into the lady or the tiger scenario, would call both doors fake news and be hailed as the new king

instead it's real life and he doesn't qualify for disability just because everybody hates him
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

hey sorry, but meatgrease is correct... I am not a Trump supporter, but the idea that these indictments mean much more than a few Facebook accounts and insignificant... Whatever? Is laughable. You are a fucking retard if you think that swayed the election. I can't actually imagine how stupid you have to be to believe that. Do you have any awareness of what is going on the Middle East?

Everything is worked these days for whatever they can wrench from it, and they want war with Russia, at least a buildup... Neoliberal, neoconservative, all the same. Both still worship Israel and a lot of them are Jews.

Detestable warmongering seniles like John McCain have done this for a lifetime. If ever a grave needed piss. but there is a new crew, same as the old... You know their names (Michael Weiss, Bill Kristol, Ben Shapiro, David Frum)

they are instigating this because Russia is developing ties with forces in the Middle East that do not love and serve Israel. That is the only reason. He has been serving Israel well enough haphazardly, but he is a bit of a loose cannon. They want someone in there that will never let go of Israel's interest. fuck you
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Not a Trump or Meatgrease supporter but yeah there's no evidence. The narrative went from "Trump campaign colluded with Russia to steal the election" to "13 Russians bought ads on facebook posing as Americans with fake ID's but didn't actually sway the election in any way" according to the Deputy Attorney General.

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/37 ... -collusion

Okay, so thirteen Russian hackers tried to interfere with the election. How many foreign elections has America interfered with? How many times have we engineered "regime-change" or just assassinated leaders that weren't pro-American petrodollar hegemony? That's the whole reason we're in Lybia and Syria currently. Countries Hillary Clinton helped ruin and which we have no business being in. Trump is obviously an incompetent piece of shit but the democrats are also pieces of shit that would rather blame Russia for the outcome of this "election" than their own hubris at being caught redhanded snatching the nomination away from someone who clearly had the lead and would've won against Trump (Bernie Sanders) who, for the record, is still a pro-military-industrial-complex imperialist shill I could never vote for with a straight face. The coward had the first real chance in a generation to put a dent in the two-party stranglehold, but he won't even stick up for himself amidst the actually-proven collusion between the Clintons and the DNC to steal the nomination from him.

And didn't Julian Assange and congressman Rohrabacher both say they know who leaked the DNC emails and that they're not involved with any Russian hacking but in fact a former DNC insider? VIPS (Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity) corroborated this stance that the DNC emails were leaked, not hacked. But has the FBI (who liberals now mysteriously trust just because they hate Trump, even though the FBI's whole history is decidedly anti-democratic) attempted to interview Assange or Rohrabacher about the DNC leaks even once? Nope. Very curious. And ultimately, even if Russia were responsible for revealing the DNC emails, then why shoot the messenger when the message is so much more important? Our "beloved democracy" is being subverted right here with the help of Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Donna Brazile. Who needs the Russians?

Instead of reevaluating their slide ever-rightward, endless support for forever-wars, mass surveillance and wall street, and their total abandonment of labor unions and the working class, it looks like the democrat party will continue to obsess over Russia and run Clintonite neoliberals over anyone remotely resembling an actual leftist. As usual, they would rather lose to the right than to the left. None of this really matters though because even if Russian hackers compromised our "election", our democracy is still a fucking sham and everyone knows it. Between the realities of lobbyism and campaign finance, the electoral college, easily hackable voting machines, and the fact that both wings of the plutocrats' parties are openly bought and paid for by the defense contractors and oligarchs, we have no real say in who leads this country or why. That should be evident merely by the fact that Trump and Clinton are the best two candidates this rotten system could produce in the first place. I find it hard to give a shit about Russia when the school system, roads and bridges are crumbling, pay has been stagnating for decades, and ecological catastrophe is looming. That's just my take. Where's the proof and why should I give a fuck anyway?
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Chad wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:25 am hey sorry, but meatgrease is correct... I am not a Trump supporter, but the idea that these indictments mean much more than a few Facebook accounts and insignificant...
I didn't think we were discussing the Mueller investigation anymore. I'm sure as heck not here for that.

I thought we were trying to remind Meatgrease of what an unlovable and wothless cocksucker he is until, hopefully, he sends himself to hell.

Trump can keep being a bitch on social media and slashing my taxes until the sun falls from the sky for all I care. Rural Ohio is still a cholesterol pit and my life is still unfairly pleasant. Keep up the good work.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

chad: I'm pretty sure the reasonable read on things is that more indictments & impeachment (assuming a blue wave) are on their way. the money laundering shit is clear as day. nobody thinks the ad campaign stuff is THE BOMBSHELL, outside of the media who hype everything to high heaven. we also know that russia literally hacked into voting machines, so with that and the massive ad/social-media campaign, there's no question russia swayed the election. you're a moron if you think ads can't buy votes. why do you think campaigns need so much fucking money?

mantis: are you saying that there was no collusion or that if there was it's hypocritical to complain? I think there are many who are against the imperialistic regime-change shit in all directions... agreed that the DNC is mysteriously quiet and apparently aimless right now. I think the issue is that the truly progressive stance will alienate so many corporate donors that they'll be out of the running on the national stage, even with all the anti-GOP vitriol stuff right now. that's how desperately we need campaign reform...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

mantis is like, mostly right here when it comes to as-applied politics: the russia thing is a cudgel that the democratic apparatchik will use to keep the corporatist interests firmly entrenched, while whipping up enough furor among the knee-jerk liberals of the world to off-handedly reject critiques from the left. it's further true that the russians didn't impact the election to even a fraction-of-fractional degree than, say, the actual media and its handling of the campaign season starting in 2014: on one side, it was always framed as clinton's nomination to lose; on the other, the talking heads would frame every third-place finish by a rubio or cruz as The Changing Tide while simultaneously dropping all programming to livestream trump rubbing his dick on a piñata labeled "libtards." that said media is now breathlessly and credulously calling every development BREAKING NEWS when they were the handmaidens that delivered us here is no small irony

the russia thing, and the impeachment drumbeat, is the embodiment of political desperation absent meaningful direction. a cogent, cohesive, well-organized, and genuinely populist democratic party would be using that feeling (a la the tea party of yore) to surge in local and state races; you saw that, with outsized success rates, from demsoc-backed candidates, but in equally proportional (read: small) aggregate numbers. instead, the democratic party is still litigating the primary, and all signs point to the continued liberal hegemony of the consultant class and the urban capitalist donor bloc. it's troubling that a person like gillibrand is clearly making national overtures: she's still a senator from new york, which means her donor base is going to be wall street. booker? pharma and finance, the jersey succ twins. on and on down the list. even garcetti, who's getting some play from reprehensible aisle-crossers like george will, is firmly in the "let's grow our way out of it" school of liberalism. not a new dealer in the bunch

trump's team is loaded with ratfuckers, all of whom likely have some dirt on them. is that really up for debate? but as several people rightly point out, his campaign wasn't some well-oiled, watertight, galaxy-brain-predictive-modeling machine. that describes clinton's failbot. no, trump's campaign was a bunch of rich turds that threw up on command, targeting the racist middle class dipshits in suburbia (game respects game), and focusing on those rust belt states that got repeatedly mouth-fucked by nafta and clintonian centrist austerity. that doesn't need KGB kompramat whatever the fuck. shit, you couldn't go five minutes without some salacious detail slipping out during the campaign, or some team leader getting kicked to the curb because they shaved a swastika into their back hair. and we're supposed to believe that they were some conspiratorial geniuses that could coordinate, nigh-undetected, with a foreign power to sway an election? come on
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i dont understand how people continue to conclude that the investigation into this thing is over every time an indictment comes out. mantis and chad says theres no evidence though so i guess thats all there is to it. :tup2:

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i think you're right to the extent that there is double-sided reality disconnect between people that genuinely believe that every non-indictment of trump or his immediate cabinet is vindication versus those that think every single charge is merely pretext to trump imminently being launched into space by trebuchet
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Im not saying more evidence won't surface but I doubt collusion will ever be proven between Trump and Russia. (Exactly how long does the most powerful investigatory body in the country with the most sophisticated surveillance systems in the world realistically need to find this evidence?) And either way, it's a distraction at best. It will never lead to indictment or impeachment, though "vindication" certainly seems like a strong word. As toilet fleet said, there's no doubt Trump and his people are involved in russian dirt (who in Washington isn't?) but thats not the same as hacking the election.

And fvbtvs didn't specifically refute any point I made, so I guess that is all there is to it. :tup2:

If you do know of any evidence proving Trump's collusion with Russia in hacking the election, I'm all ears. I'm sure Robert Mueller would be too.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

MANTIS wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:41 am(Exactly how long does the most powerful investigatory body in the country with the most sophisticated surveillance systems in the world realistically need to find this evidence?)
febby pretty clearly spoke to this point: the gulf between what the mueller team has & what they've publicly disclosed is probably massive

I mean even that steele dossier has been backed up by distinct sources

I'm fine with trump & co being 99% unwitting benefactors of russian interference, but if they're 0% involved/complicit when everything is out in the open I'll be floored
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:49 ampharma and finance, the jersey succ twins.
:moreawesome:
we're supposed to believe that they were some conspiratorial geniuses that could coordinate, nigh-undetected, with a foreign power to sway an election? come on
like I said above - they're mostly puppets but I don't think they were/are oblivious puppets - is that kushner push for a secret line to putin fake news?
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:30 pmthe gulf between what the mueller team has & what they've publicly disclosed is probably massive
You sure seem to have a lot of faith in Mueller. I assume you're aware of his record...

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/06/06/r ... al-heroes/
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i stopped reading when you said there's "no evidence" and really only skimmed the rest
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

FVBTVS wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:07 pm i stopped reading when you said there's "no evidence" and really only skimmed the rest
It shows.

I'm still waiting to hear about that evidence by the way. So far my statement seems accurate.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

no you're right, you got me. i'm owned. i dont have the evidence. they havent sent it to me yet and i dont have a dodgy link handy that will blow the whole thing wide open and totally own you. case closed.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

You guys sure can have some fun conversations without meatgrease needing to be alive.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

absence of meatgrease is not evidence of absence
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

FVBTVS wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:25 pm no you're right, you got me. i'm owned. i dont have the evidence. they havent sent it to me yet and i dont have a dodgy link handy that will blow the whole thing wide open and totally own you. case closed.
Care for a friendly wager? What do you think is a reasonable timetable for this surely-existing damning evidence to be revealed by team Mueller? I'll put my money where my mouth is. It's a bet I'd be happy to lose
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

oh yeah definitely. thats a great idea
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

Glub wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:26 pm You guys sure can have some fun conversations without meatgrease needing to be alive.
I really want Mantis to share some of Kikanju Baku's opinion's on the whole situation.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:31 am i think you're right to the extent that there is double-sided reality disconnect between people that genuinely believe that every non-indictment of trump or his immediate cabinet is vindication versus those that think every single charge is merely pretext to trump imminently being launched into space by trebuchet
yes. thank you.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:12 pm
Glub wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:26 pm You guys sure can have some fun conversations without meatgrease needing to be alive.
I really want Mantis to share some of Kikanju Baku's opinion's on the whole situation.
Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... A long time...
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Chad wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:25 amthey are instigating this because Russia is developing ties with forces in the Middle East that do not love and serve Israel. That is the only reason. He has been serving Israel well enough haphazardly, but he is a bit of a loose cannon. They want someone in there that will never let go of Israel's interest. fuck you
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:49 am mantis is like, mostly right here when it comes to as-applied politics: the russia thing is a cudgel that the democratic apparatchik will use to keep the corporatist interests firmly entrenched, while whipping up enough furor among the knee-jerk liberals of the world to off-handedly reject critiques from the left. it's further true that the russians didn't impact the election to even a fraction-of-fractional degree than, say, the actual media and its handling of the campaign season starting in 2014: on one side, it was always framed as clinton's nomination to lose; on the other, the talking heads would frame every third-place finish by a rubio or cruz as The Changing Tide while simultaneously dropping all programming to livestream trump rubbing his dick on a piñata labeled "libtards." that said media is now breathlessly and credulously calling every development BREAKING NEWS when they were the handmaidens that delivered us here is no small irony

the russia thing, and the impeachment drumbeat, is the embodiment of political desperation absent meaningful direction. a cogent, cohesive, well-organized, and genuinely populist democratic party would be using that feeling (a la the tea party of yore) to surge in local and state races; you saw that, with outsized success rates, from demsoc-backed candidates, but in equally proportional (read: small) aggregate numbers. instead, the democratic party is still litigating the primary, and all signs point to the continued liberal hegemony of the consultant class and the urban capitalist donor bloc. it's troubling that a person like gillibrand is clearly making national overtures: she's still a senator from new york, which means her donor base is going to be wall street. booker? pharma and finance, the jersey succ twins. on and on down the list. even garcetti, who's getting some play from reprehensible aisle-crossers like george will, is firmly in the "let's grow our way out of it" school of liberalism. not a new dealer in the bunch

trump's team is loaded with ratfuckers, all of whom likely have some dirt on them. is that really up for debate? but as several people rightly point out, his campaign wasn't some well-oiled, watertight, galaxy-brain-predictive-modeling machine. that describes clinton's failbot. no, trump's campaign was a bunch of rich turds that threw up on command, targeting the racist middle class dipshits in suburbia (game respects game), and focusing on those rust belt states that got repeatedly mouth-fucked by nafta and clintonian centrist austerity. that doesn't need KGB kompramat whatever the fuck. shit, you couldn't go five minutes without some salacious detail slipping out during the campaign, or some team leader getting kicked to the curb because they shaved a swastika into their back hair. and we're supposed to believe that they were some conspiratorial geniuses that could coordinate, nigh-undetected, with a foreign power to sway an election? come on

You're obviously far more adroit at this than I am but isn't this the ultimate paradox of how the left can be strong without funding. From my understanding the biggest problem with getting something like a 28th amendment passed to combat things like citizens united and Buckley Vs Valeo would be that you'd really need a constitutional convention but once you have a constitutional convention you open the floodgates to any other mountain of shit that anyone else wants to put forth like line item vetos, ect ect ect. What would be a better mechanism for making something like this a reality?

Fran Lebowitz was being interviewed the other day and talking about how people called her stupid for being against NAFTA in the 90's and that she sounded like Ross Perot. Her response was "Ross Perot is right on this" And then went on to talk about how in todays climate run of the mill standard FDR new deal democrats are looked at as radical communists. If things have shit the bed this bad how does one begin to clean it up.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.