TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Advances>|<MONKEY
Keep it thick...

TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Post by Advances>|<MONKEY »

Trump is the greatest clown in the world. Rodeo clowns must all kiss his ring. As a redhead asshole loudmouth I look up to him. He has blessed us all with a magnificent election when it promised to be the most dull in decades. Imagine trump with his finger on the button. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. These. are the stakes.
"I AM THE LONE RANGER" = Donald Trump.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by hipster holocaust »

He's no clown, he's a evil loud mouth with no brain and enormous balls setting a horrible example for gullible dumbasses across the country. Donald Trump embodies everything I absolutely despise about this god damn town.

I think I've wished death on two or three people my entire life and he is one of them. Can not stress enough how I wish someone would fucking blow his fucking head off.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

hipster holocaust wrote:He's no clown, he's a evil loud mouth with no brain and enormous balls setting a horrible example for gullible dumbasses across the country. Donald Trump embodies everything I absolutely despise about this god damn town.

I think I've wished death on two or three people my entire life and he is one of them. Can not stress enough how I wish someone would fucking blow his fucking head off.
Time to take the bull by the horns young man.
No Cunting Elves
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

my friend, without a hint of irony, loves trump. he has a page on his fb called, and i fucking quote, "donald trump is the man!"

this guy also has a gg allin tattoo hes done himself. mindblowing.
formerly ghost boner
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Honky Kong 64 wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:He's no clown, he's a evil loud mouth with no brain and enormous balls balls balls setting a horrible example for gullible dumbasses across the country. Donald Trump embodies everything I absolutely despise about this god damn town.

Time to take the bull by the horns young man.
My last name may end in a vowel but I ain't no hitman.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

this absolute motherfucker serves Israel so servile...why do you think they've given him so much heat...durrrr

anyone who opposes Israel...negligible

anyone who supports Israel...carnival time

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/46093 ... jerusalem/
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

“The only [candidate] that’s going to give real support to Israel is me,” Trump told JNS. “The rest of them are all talk, no action. They’re politicians. I’ve been loyal to Israel from the day I was born. My father, Fred Trump, was loyal to Israel before me. The only one that’s going to give Israel the kind of support it needs is Donald Trump.”
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Edit - are you really THAT surprised, Chaz?
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

not surprised
Last edited by Chad on Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

would
:lj:
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

hipster holocaust wrote:He's no clown, he's a evil loud mouth with no brain and enormous balls balls balls setting a horrible example for gullible dumbasses across the country. Donald Trump embodies everything I absolutely despise about this god damn town.

You're looking at this all wrong. The trump ticket is awesome for the mere fact of how much damage it's doing to the Republican Party. He's going to leave such a fucking mess behind. He's also great as he shows the true face of their base. Can you imagine what a shitstorm the debates will look like? It will be glorious
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

postaddiction wrote:

would
Trump/McMahon 2016
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

:lol: :lol: :fp: :fp:

Merica! Fukya!!
Wank night's cancelled
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

strong point...maybe...BUT...PEOPLE ARE STUPID ENOUGH NOW TO LEGIT GET BEHIND IT.

people are that fucking stupid. he is leading in the polls republican side. they were aching to hate something, and his immigrant stuff gave them that.

say one word against Israel, they'll pounce. ... meanwhile Trump is a living antiChrist
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Cascade Whore wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:He's no clown, he's a evil loud mouth with no brain and enormous balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls setting a horrible example for gullible dumbasses across the country. Donald Trump embodies everything I absolutely despise about this god damn town.

You're looking at this all wrong. The trump ticket is awesome for the mere fact of how much damage it's doing to the Republican Party. He's going to leave such a fucking mess behind. He's also great as he shows the true face of their base. Can you imagine what a shitstorm the debates will look like? It will be glorious
:D :tup:
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Chad wrote:..PEOPLE ARE STUPID ENOUGH NOW TO LEGIT GET BEHIND IT.
Then we get what we deserve

Wank night's cancelled
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

strong fucking post...but...I must say...

I like you more than Carlin...

nothing made me more angry than seeing that bitter cunt's stupid fucking books on sale
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

George was a fucking genius. Fuck you Chad.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I'm more and more convinced all the time that Trump is an Agent Provocateur of the Clinton camp
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Rev. Christberg
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Rev. Christberg »

Basically, he's a walking billboard for everything that's wrong with America. We'll just have to see in a few months whether this place is actually fucked up enough to elect him or not. My guess is if he wins the primaries he loses in an epic landslide in the general election. First female president, here we come.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Chad wrote:serves Israel so servile...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

What in god's name...
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Mexican busser in one of asshole's hotel restaurants speaks up:
https://www.facebook.com/newleftmedia/v ... nref=story

Asshole's response?:
http://gothamist.com/2015/08/20/trump_k ... 42-1420713