TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Toilet Fleet »

cxwx wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:24 pm https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nat ... story.html

File under water is wet? Daughter of deceased podiatrist says her dad was bribed to write the bone spur diagnosis.
dodging the draft remains a 10000000% justifiable action to take! this is a dumb criticism and like one of the only things he's ever done in his whole life that's objectively cool!

also the criticism that he never went to a warzone to visit The Benevolent And Perfect Troops until the other day was equally stupid. teleconferencing is objectively smarter and less wasteful, it sucks when he does it because he sucks, not because there's inherent value to visiting an ongoing war crime

fuckin, this is why i'm more critical of The Resistance than of most maga chuds: at least their idiocy is laser-focused on objectively bad shit consistent with their objectively bad beliefs. liberal brains have been so broken by the past two plus years of nonsense that they even grasp onto shit that otherwise would totally jibe with their political outlook—assuming they had one in the first place (most don't !!!)
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

for the zillionth time, the hilarity does not come from the draft dodging itself, it's from the fact that a fucking WIMP and coward routinely talks shit on people who put their lives on the line
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:57 am for the zillionth time, the hilarity does not come from the draft dodging itself, it's from the fact that a fucking WIMP and coward routinely talks shit on people who put their lives on the line
I thought the “hilarity” came from being rich enough to buy your way out of the draft.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

guess i just don't understand trying to dunk on somebody for doing ostensibly the correct thing but for purportedly the wrong reasons!

the fact that he bought his way out of it (rather, his dad bartered his way out of it) is arguably the only gross thing about it, but a.) it's still ultimately defensible and b.) it's an indictment of forces far bigger than even the office he eventually ascended to because he didn't get shredded by charlie outside da nang

the modern day has reduced so many people's brains to slurry that they do shit like this: hyper-focus on rote hypocrisy (but even that's a stretch; did you have to have served in vietnam to claim toughness? that's a pretty fuckin dumb standard!) when it does nothing and requires a ridiculously amoral back-bend to tacitly (or, in a lot of super gross cases, explicitly!) endorse fucked up things or fucked up people. implicitly rehabilitating the draft, or bush, or mccain, or the other bush, or reagan, or whatever the fuck else just to get one over on ol' donnie drumpf... ceci n'est pas it, chief
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i get wanting to make fun of trump being an absolute slug! and it can be done! those pictures of him in his tennis whites are basically agitprop
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I’m willing to defend trump on doing the right things for the wrong reasons. Like if having his ear bent by morons like Kim Kardashian leads to less draconian racially lop sided prison sentences for minorities that’s great.

If he or his family had, for example, used their money and influence to help a poor friend get out of the draft ( I doubt he’s ever had a poor friend) or helped out financially so someone didn’t fee like signing up for military service was their only way out of poverty I would be a lot more sympathetic. Or if he had said he was morally opposed to he draft and had been willing to serve some jail time.
It’s very hard to have any sympathy what so ever for a modern day 300 dollar man who is also a chicken hawk. And yes it’s just a small example of the broader problem of money and influence getting you what ever you want.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

it's not about him being a slug and I'm not incidentally promoting the draft (I might explicitly do so - maybe it's better to let war casualties be a true/terrifying lotto of life instead of making the armed service an enticing promise of a path out of low-wage hopelessness [admittedly that ship has mostly sailed because drones])

trump being a rich boy draft dodger makes his sabre rattling and military parade wet dreams all the more hollow, same goes for his shitting on actual veterans. it's not complicated and afaik it's air tight.

I do agree that a lot of media attention gets directed at less-than-crucial things. I'm torn on the "santa ain't real" phone call - like is it a waste of bandwidth vis a vis EVERYTHING, or is it actually telling that this guy managed to fuck up the cushiest of softball tasks?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

the issue is that sabre-rattling and military parades are per se bad! draft-dodging contextualization is useless, because even if trump were a five-star general, the sabre-rattling and military parades would be bad! saying that they're hollow because he never served is totally useless imho

(conscription may or may not be bad, but that question needs context—not every casus belli is good obviously. i can think of... two wars that a.) it was good or necessary we got into and b.) involved a draft. and of course, in practice, it's just as prone to avoidance by the rich as an all-volunteer army.)

the softball shit... eh. again, like if trump was a tactical and political genius but also had the interpersonal and stump skills of... a stump, i wouldn't give a shit. it's window dressing. that's partly why i get so agitated about this shit, because the shit that matters matters, and the shit that don't don't—but nowadays liberals conflate them constantly. that it ends up with insane delusions, like the trump presidency somehow being worse than the GWB presidency, is the big time jabroni %10000000
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

i guess this all depends on the audience for this stuff - if it's you/me then sure you have a point but imo the media is most useful for making torsan feel stupid
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/de ... af7a9066b8

Democrats refusing to confirm incoming republican rep after massive voter fraud allegations.

Aaaaaaaand:

How much bad karma schadenfreude debt do I build up for wishing this asshole gets murdered in prison?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/he-on ... li=BBnbcA1
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

he's just testing out new material give him a break
Image Certified Poster
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

featherboa wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:27 pmhe's just testing out new material give him a break
:awesome:

to be excruciatingly clear, when I said that it was only addressing the "the full set is unfunny" claim, not intending anything about whether or not he's gone full pepe
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

<3
Image Certified Poster
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

He dodged the draft not because he was some sort of conscientious objector he dodged the draft because he was a rich cunt.

Everytime he shits on genuine heroes just shows what a brainless fucking pussy he is. This asshole thinks he has somehow served his country by being a slumlord and a public failure.

I said it over 30 years ago when he was on lifestyles of the rich and famous and i'm still saying it. He's a blowhard piece of shit.

I'll say it after he's gone too because guaranteed the media will still be sucking his pissy flaccid dick.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

featherboa wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:27 pm he's just testing out new material give him a break
HAHAH
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

https://www.instagram.com/thestormydaniels/?hl=en

she's currently in her underwear, folding her laundry, live

in protest :idea:

playlist has been been pink floyd wall song, "we are never ever getting back together", tom petty "won't back down" GET IT?
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

she has a pretty good system overall - just saw her skillfully fold a thong into a compact form, and then fold it into the cup of a matching bra
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Is she wearing a key to someone’s cock cage?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

getting rock-hard imagining the kind of cueball-smooth brain you would need to digest "the wall pays for itself" and "we need to shut down the government until we get wall funding" simultaneously; it sounds like fucking bliss

could they have gotten two less charismatic people to deliver the democrat response, though? i get it, chamber leadership during a government impasse, but if states of the union are rebutted by more charismatic/photogenic people all the time, some random prime time oval office address can also get that treatment. saint bernard's streamed response was 1.) infinitely better and punchier, 2.) somehow more charismatic while his mouth remained the wettest on earth and 3.) sort of convinced me that he shouldn't run again
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Proud Boy Accused of Murdering ‘Lizard’ Brother With Sword

Prosecutors say Buckey Wolfe was convinced his sibling was a lizard.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-boy ... -a-sword-4
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

jesus christ are people frail

now I'm trying to figure out what the hoover dam "improvised armored truck" looks like - it just seems to be a big black van. I was hoping to see the automotive version of these guys:
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:25 am Proud Boy Accused of Murdering ‘Lizard’ Brother With Sword

Prosecutors say Buckey Wolfe was convinced his sibling was a lizard.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-boy ... -a-sword-4
Yeah but antifa really gets under my skin.
Ill body
/
Ill will