TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by hipster holocaust »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:04 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:14 pmPretty sure it would be more along the lines of the dudes hating her under the "coming for my money/guns" thing, and women hating her for being attractive and accomplished.
no dude I am specifically talking about people trying to disqualify based on citizenship, like with obama & kamala
While I understand the debate the real sub-human genius reds use, the majority of the right will stand behind what I previously mentioned, which is why dems need to be a bit more strategic and conservative this time around.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

more conservative than HRC? c'mon maaaaan
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

At the risk of sounding like a total asshole it means casting a dude for the candidacy this time and not a woman, even if was basically a walking, talking, identical version of HRC with a wang, if people don't want another four years of dickbag. We have to accept how shallow, backwards, and stupid most of this country is, both right and left.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

How long before he throws Roger Stone under the bus on Twitter? He may have already, I didn't check.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Oh, here it is.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

so "throw under the bus" = "defend"?
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

hipster holocaust wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:26 am At the risk of sounding like a total asshole it means casting a dude for the candidacy this time and not a woman, even if was basically a walking, talking, identical version of HRC with a wang, if people don't want another four years of dickbag. We have to accept how shallow, backwards, and stupid most of this country is, both right and left.
the thing is, it's just wrong. the path to winning the let's say six states that matter—or, rather, the preponderance of electoral votes within those states—is to mobilize voters. that just cannot and does not happen with a functionary placeholder candidate. for all of her other flaws, HRC was not a motivating force in the rust belt (partly because the clintons are/were toxic there since NAFTA) which is why she thought she could go through the mid-atlantic: pennsylvania (where she held i believe her last rally in philly), virginia (home of VP pick tim "yo soy tim kaine" kaine), and north carolina (a state facing potential double blowback from racial gerrymandering and trans bathroom panic). but again, her platform wasn't an affirmative thing. she spent much of her time against sanders talking about how things weren't in her platform, which is a surefire loser of a motive force. "can't wait to vote for clinton, she says she's not going to address student loan debt" was literally never uttered aloud in the english language.

trump was an effective candidate for an already-motivated right because he was so damn concise: lock her up, build the wall, drain the swamp, make america great again, etc. it's simple, affirmative, messaging. sanders was/is appealing despite his being a weird crotchety wet-mouthed old man because of that style of messaging, but from a left egalitarian perspective.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

While you bring up good points as usual, I'm still standing behind most of America being sexist as fuck, both blatantly and subliminally.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

the woman got the most aggregate votes last time...
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

...and millions who voted Trump hated his fucking guts?
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

BRO I didn't realize you meant strategically conservative. I think the demographics stuff matters and I sorta see where you're coming from. I also think an exciting woman candidate with an actual platform can provide a decisive win vs. trump (build from robust electoral votes, not just a silly majority of votes), especially since trump will face a major uphill battle now that people-who-just-wanted-some-change realize what he's actually all about.

is it even worth talking about a scenario wherein non-trump is on the 2020 GOP ticket?

oh jesus I just realized all the "hindsight is 2020" shit we're going to have to endure regarding #trumpgret
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

I was kidding
Image Certified Poster
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

My campaign runs on 2020 vision
Image Certified Poster
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Necrometer wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:11 am I also think an exciting woman candidate with an actual platform can provide a decisive win vs. trump (build from robust electoral votes, not just a silly majority of votes), especially since trump will face a major uphill battle now that people-who-just-wanted-some-change realize what he's actually all about.
Yeah, some are seeing that acting like a complete asshole and lunatic can get you places, and a lot of people are getting turned on because of it.

And as long as the EC is around the popular vote will remain a shrug/lol in the headlines.
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:26 pm
hey fuckface who believes in UFOs

A foreign government is trivializing the autonomy of the United States by fucking with our elections
Hey stupid cunt who believes in who knows what cuz I don't give a shit about you or pay any attention to your bullshit life. I have a bridge I'd like to sell you, but you can trust me, I'm from the FBI.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MANTIS wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:24 am I have a bridge I'd like to sell you, but you can trust me, I'm from the FBI.
ahhh yes the strong aroma of simfoccian satire, i'd missed this
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Ah, my little fanclub. Always the first to respond to every post I make.

Alluding to the history of the FBI is all it takes to be declared Simmfocian now? Standards are really dropping around here.

How about you? Contribute anything of note recently other than d&d maps? Way to jump on my dick so fast though. Got you well trained
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

im so triggerd!! :oops:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Yeah? Those Ted Bundy tapes got you wondering how to navigate a soul destroying and vertiginous kaleidoscope of sideshows there big guy?

Fuckin christ
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

[extremely jello biafra voice] the fbi

[even more unbelievably jello biafra voice] the cia
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

:lol: the problem with the police iiiiiis...they're all fasciiiiiiist
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

every dead kennedys song sounds like a commercial for a factory that makes gay tombones and JB is the cartoon mascot

braam braam thtealing peeplth mayaow braam braam
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

ALSO THE FBI CIA FDIC ARE TOO STUPID TO BE RIGHT ABOUT RUSSIA BUT ALSO HAVE ALSO CONCEALED THE EXISTENCE OF ALIEN LIFE AND THEIR VEHICLES FOR 80 YEARS FUCK YOU
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Aliens?

...shit you guys really do miss simmfoc :brokenheart:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

MANTIS wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:21 pm Standards are really dropping around here.

Don't you think that's a bit of an overstatement?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.