MarkGrease
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by MeatGrease »

Glub wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:43 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:15 pm
Necrometer wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:12 pm their resulting agreement was weaker than the TERRIBLE obama iran deal, which trump thought sucked and baleted, so... what's impressive or productive about this? I think trump just wants to build hotels in NK, so good for him and his butt-ugly kids, I guess
Ross, I want to ask you a totally legit question, not trying to troll you or anything here so please be honest

Do you ever just lay there at night and think to yourself "I'm so full of shit" ? Have you ever at any point in your life ever asked yourself that?
Hey Dickshitter,
No one takes you seriously enough to answer any "totes legit" question you have so go get fucked for once.

Have you ever asked yourself "why am I so reviled? Could everyone else possibly be completely in the wrong, or am I an absolute retard with the personality of a blind cave shrimp?"

You should ask yourself that and, again, fuck off until about forever, boy.
Hey faggot, I thought Toilet Fleet ordered you to shut your bitch mouth? You should listen to him. No one is going to hang out with you at next year's MDF either. Time to throw in the towel, fag.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:15 pmDo you ever just lay there at night and think to yourself "I'm so full of shit" ? Have you ever at any point in your life ever asked yourself that?
I do my best to lead an examined life, yes

so how about blowing my mind with all the upsides of this ostensible publicity stunt?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I love how Lindsey graham is already trying to pivot this into strong arming the democrats into agreeing to ramp up the war machine. The ultimate chicken hawk.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:57 pm
Glub wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:43 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:15 pm
Necrometer wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:12 pm their resulting agreement was weaker than the TERRIBLE obama iran deal, which trump thought sucked and baleted, so... what's impressive or productive about this? I think trump just wants to build hotels in NK, so good for him and his butt-ugly kids, I guess
Ross, I want to ask you a totally legit question, not trying to troll you or anything here so please be honest

Do you ever just lay there at night and think to yourself "I'm so full of shit" ? Have you ever at any point in your life ever asked yourself that?
Hey Dickshitter,
No one takes you seriously enough to answer any "totes legit" question you have so go get fucked for once.

Have you ever asked yourself "why am I so reviled? Could everyone else possibly be completely in the wrong, or am I an absolute retard with the personality of a blind cave shrimp?"

You should ask yourself that and, again, fuck off until about forever, boy.
Hey faggot, I thought Toilet Fleet ordered you to shut your bitch mouth? You should listen to him. No one is going to hang out with you at next year's MDF either. Time to throw in the towel, fag.
MuscleMan Glub ain't much for taking orders. If you know anything by now that should be top of your list.

I'll definitely be at MDF next year with my hometown friends, just like this year.

This, just for clarity, is why you get served shit so often on here:
When we rip on you it's for stupid/embarrassing shit you've ACTUALLY SAID. (Being white yrash enough to steal hobo booze, imagining yourself as a "warrior" of some sort, and endlessly on).

When you try, unsuccessfully, to defend yourself it's by pretending I'm not social or FBVTS is a tattoo artist or Necrometer is a struggling acrobat.

That's why you taste your own ass so much.
Because you're dumb.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:09 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:15 pmDo you ever just lay there at night and think to yourself "I'm so full of shit" ? Have you ever at any point in your life ever asked yourself that?
I do my best to lead an examined life, yes

so how about blowing my mind with all the upsides of this ostensible publicity stunt?
The dullard who imagines he'd thrive in an aristocracy, despite being Joose-snatching Jersey trash, is urging introspection?

Is that what I'm reading?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

mategeese's pointless questions aside, the substance of the summit was... kind of ambiguous? and that's not a bad thing! liberals in this country have gone batshit stupid with contrarianism that a mere non-aggressive posture by trump is somehow seen as a dereliction of duty as chief diplomat—even though not walking in like a chest-beating dipshit was precisely the tack that obama tried (and was roasted for but whatever) with other countries that justifiably hated us for being the fucking worst

that we said we'd stop war gaming off the korean peninsula is objectively fine. how can a person be critical of american empire (as reasonable people are) and not think that a fair move? you ever notice how our press, in recent months and years, invariably discussed american "responses" to north korean military testing? like a sovereign nation's own military doing anything necessarily warrants a positive "response" as though the united goddamn states was justified in styling itself the arbiter of the global order? come on, we started two asian land wars for dumbass reasons in every voter's lifetime, falling for that shit time and time again is just sad now

don't get it twisted, trump is still as dumb as a fuckin turnip, but that stupidity also means he sucks at toeing the party line (see: the republicans getting basically nothing done despite control of the legislature and executive) and occasionally doing the thing that isn't stupid in aggregate. a vainglorious moron "fucking up" diplomacy doesn't have to look like the three stooges spilling tar onto a wealthy woman's furs; it can be just walking outside the decades-long american police posture that itself sucks and is dumb

and fuck comparing this to the obvious bullshit around the iran deal, because that still pretends either this dummy president or the lurking ghouls that have jacked off to the idea of nuking iran since the 1990s have actual diplomatic goals, they clearly don't, just move along
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

:furiously chomping popcorn in anticipation of the smackdown of a lifetime that meatgrease is about to deliver:
as though the united goddamn states was justified in styling itself the arbiter of the global order?
we're the only country that has ever successfully nuked another - this is why we are the only ones with Nuke Wisdom to spread around
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Meatgrease is under the impression that we want this to fail just because it’s trump. I think a majority of us don’t feel that way because we’re not part of the dum dum left or partisan hacks. We can still see trump for the dumpster fire he is without hoping this turns to shit. Unlike meatgrease reasonable people don’t tend to be that tribalistic.
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

To be fair we wouldn't understand as non-warriors.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

hipster holocaust wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:08 pm To be fair we wouldn't understand as non-warriors.
Meatgrease, this is an example of someone ridiculing you (wonderfully) by pointing out some laughably juvenile shit you've said in the past.
That's what makes it funny.

Do you understand?
Do you understand why this is both more insulting and funnier than the stupid shit you post?
MeatGrease wrote:

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

don't miss this :lol:

all that stock footage of scientists :ax: :betternotstartanyshit: :evil:
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:25 pm

"There can only be two results.
One of moving back...or one of moving forward."

That's some Meatgrease-grade writing right there.
MeatGrease wrote:

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

hold up what was with the dunk

is donald trump going to ball out on somebody
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:25 pm

did you know that was the second attempt at this promo video?

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

That’s the hardest I’ve laughed all week.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:49 pm hold up what was with the dunk

is donald trump going to ball out on somebody
Glad someone else got a kick out of that :lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

president trump, who cannot change immigration policy via executive order alone, has announced he will sign an executive order to address if not end the policy of separating families at the border—a policy that does not exist and is also necessary for national security and to protect children from human traffickers, and is also not so bad when it isn't a barbaric practice that is the democrats' fault

the phrase "talking out of both sides of one's mouth" is inapplicable here because it would require a sarlaccian cross-dimensional mouth that excretes more than it takes in; yes that is the ideal concept of a portal/wormed crossover album, and yes that's where we are now
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Ok sure but what was he supposed to do? There was a picnic at stake
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

if wormed/portal crossover is actually happening, then tybt