Post by joefromthegarage »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:01 am

Barger has posted about 30 videos in the last month

I'm out of this loop. Who is Barger?
Rev. Christberg
Take As Needed For Pain

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Rev. Christberg »

You know, you'd think people that are into metal might actually have a little bit of an idea how shitty being profiled over essentially nothing really is. It's fucking appalling how vast the difference is in how I get treated after I cut my hair off and bought a nice car is versus the shit I used to have to put up with prior to that.

Long hair, get pulled over for walking under an overpass, frisked and questioned for 10 minutes. Short hair, get pulled over for burning the tires at a stoplight and going 15 over in the Porsche and the cop''s like "have a nice evening and drive safe, sir." We won't even mention the time I got passed over for a manager promotion at my first shitty fast food job for a guy with 15 counts of burglary and a count of arson on his rap sheet. (Granted, that one was helped by the fact that the guy went to the same Mormon church as the owner but still.)

But, you know, MUH GUNZ. That, and working class plebs being all KILL THE POORS THEY ARE RUINING THE PROPERTY VALUE OF MY GMC SIERRA DENALI.

On the upside and back on topic, who do you guys think is getting indicted Monday? It's gotta be Manafort, right?
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

seems pretty obvious to be manafort considering how high-profile his fbi raid was and the reports that there's evidence of tax stuff (ratfuckers always play fast and loose with taxes, it's fucking pathological)

the beauty of white collar ratfuckers is that they're far too delicate to stand tall like actual mobsters; paul manafort would probably shriek and shit his pants at the idea of staying in a motel six, let alone club fed. if the deal he takes returns him home with a few million bucks to live out his days as a rich pariah, he'd sell out his own dick and balls

manafort blabs, retires to the same place where oj lives in florida, and they become golf buddies
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

The Real MPD wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:24 am he's turning into Harvey Fierstein!
ITS TRUE!!

i love his love of just listing things like sub genres :lol:

this is the best name for a video
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Rev. Christberg wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:00 am You know, you'd think people that are into metal might actually have a little bit of an idea how shitty being profiled over essentially nothing really is.
Yeah, but being racist is shocking and different and pisses off dad, and that's what most people get into Metal for in the first place.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:12 am meatgrease, i'm gonna try to make this a straightforward comparison so your cueball-smooth brain can handle it

millions of republicans and other conservatives were up in arms about dumb things that they thought might happen

millions of nowadays leftist and liberal people are up in arms about actual things that are actually happening

there was no jade helm takeover plot. obama never took anybody's guns. the knockout game didn't turn our cities into lawless hellscapes. obamacare didn't install death panels. comparatively, ICE is grabbing kids from hospitals and arresting people without warrants. income still is consolidated in the top quintile, hyperconsolidated in the top one percent, and megahyperconsolidated in the top one tenth of one percent. it still sucks to be a black person around a cop.

left-wing people saying "this is fascist behavior" is miles apart from "this person is a fascist and because of that i'm sure that this behavior will follow." it's weird that i have to make that so abundantly clear? especially for such an allegedly smart person.
Holy FUCK dude. You are so unbelievably brain-meltingly stupid annoying. I don't even know if I should bother or not since all of this bullshit is stuff we've gone over 6 gorillion fucking times.

How many times do I have to say this? I.AM.NOT.A.NEOCON. I'm against the jewish finance capitalist class. I have said this a hundred times and yet you guys continue to bring up this basic Bernie bitch shit.

The other dumb things you brought up were all just patently false stuff. Numbers can that be easily verified with a quick search. Stuff about blacks not actually being violent and the police arresting them in the streets just for fun (Riley). Virtually all epicenters of American violence are in black areas. And the fucking cops shoot more white people but you couldn't name a single one you ever got up in arms about. Blacks are handled with kid gloves. The end.

There's no "Nazis" you fucking dummy. The very fact you and your ilk believe that there is is proof enough of your own inflated paranoia.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

never mentioned neoconservatism, nor nazis? it's like you have only one response to anything, and that response is demonstrably dumb as shit
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

hahaha what a moron

and I'm not even so lazy as to say the other side is "dumb". they might be more comfortable with turning a blind eye to things, but at its base the key divide is rooted in things like empathy, meritocrasy, entitlement, etc. both sides have dummies, but it's not hard to see past that to the ideological distinctions.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

When meatgrease says "cops shoot more white people" I assume he understands the difference between total population numbers versus being adjusted to a percentage of the population. I mean, even someone with the smallest grasp on math should be able to understand something so simple.

Also when you set the narrative as "blacks are more violent, it's not MY fault, I'm just using pure data" then you ignore the implication of what you are suggesting that you believe blacks are either genetically or behaviorally predisposed to violence and then you just shrug it off with "hey man, it's not my responsibility to figure out why"

Actually that's not even right because someone like meatgrease will just come out and embrace the idea of certain segments of the population being inherently less than human.

Not to mention all the interviews with ex cops talking about how there is real systematic racism, harsher prison sentences for the same crimes whites commit. Crack cocaine having worse minimum sentences than powder cocaine. Being much less likely to be granted housing, loans or even getting a job interview for just having a black sounding name and the effects of living your entire life knowing the color of your skin has a direct effect on the way you are treated and what kind of assumptions are made about you. I've never once thought about being white having some kind of negative effect on my life from external forces but if you're meatgrease none of that matters because we exist in a societal vacuum.

I don't know why I even bothered to write any of that out as we've had this same argument before 100 times and it doesn't amount to jack shit. I guess I must be a real asshole.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:56 pm never mentioned neoconservatism, nor nazis? it's like you have only one response to anything, and that response is demonstrably dumb as shit
Toilet Fleet wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:53 pm ut yeah it's totally the same shit that people want income equality or for ICE to get fucked or for neo-nazis to not feel emboldened to march through city streets
Toilet Fleet Confirmed for being an inconsistent POS
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:41 pm When meatgrease says "cops shoot more white people" I assume he understands the difference between total population numbers versus being adjusted to a percentage of the population. I mean, even someone with the smallest grasp on math should be able to understand something so simple.

Also when you set the narrative as "blacks are more violent, it's not MY fault, I'm just using pure data" then you ignore the implication of what you are suggesting that you believe blacks are either genetically or behaviorally predisposed to violence and then you just shrug it off with "hey man, it's not my responsibility to figure out why"

Actually that's not even right because someone like meatgrease will just come out and embrace the idea of certain segments of the population being inherently less than human.

Not to mention all the interviews with ex cops talking about how there is real systematic racism, harsher prison sentences for the same crimes whites commit. Crack cocaine having worse minimum sentences than powder cocaine. Being much less likely to be granted housing, loans or even getting a job interview for just having a black sounding name and the effects of living your entire life knowing the color of your skin has a direct effect on the way you are treated and what kind of assumptions are made about you. I've never once thought about being white having some kind of negative effect on my life from external forces but if you're meatgrease none of that matters because we exist in a societal vacuum.

I don't know why I even bothered to write any of that out as we've had this same argument before 100 times and it doesn't amount to jack shit. I guess I must be a real asshole.
It is illegal to not give blacks priority in employment, housing, and schooling. Once again, not opinion, objectively verifiable fact. Despite getting preferential treatment in everything, blacks still fall behind because the fact is that most of them cannot abide by white standards of conduct. There are measured cognitive and behavioral differences between races. This is science more firmly settled than particle physics. I would love to hear you explain to me how it is that the top percentile of wealthy blacks are still dumber than relatively poor whites, which I already posted here and was referred to by the journal of blacks in higher education.

Blacks get harsher sentences because they commit more and worse crimes. The whole "getting sentenced more for the same crime" thing is a myth. So is the claim that black and white drug use is at parity. Habitual criminality is a black thing. You don't need to take my word for a single one of these claims, there are volumes upon volumes of this stuff if you are willing to look at it.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:32 am
Toilet Fleet wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:56 pm never mentioned neoconservatism, nor nazis? it's like you have only one response to anything, and that response is demonstrably dumb as shit
Toilet Fleet wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:53 pm ut yeah it's totally the same shit that people want income equality or for ICE to get fucked or for neo-nazis to not feel emboldened to march through city streets
Toilet Fleet Confirmed for being an inconsistent POS
you'll of course note that the neo-nazi thing was not the pull-quote i was referring to, but your simpering pants-shitting about the post directly before it

but let's play that game

neo-nazis demonstrably exist. they have been marching recently. have you seen, you know, photographs? in the world? you'll see a non-zero number of neo-nazis marching through the streets

in context, i at least gave you benefit of the doubt assuming you stupidly equivocated fascist policies with literal nazism, but you were fishing even worse than that. not surprising, considering how incapable you are of sticking to a single argument. "conservatives are fucktards that believed dumb conspiracy theories." "nuh uh!" "actually here's data showing it." "BURRRRR I'M NOT A NEOCON ALSO NAZIS AREN'T REAL"
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:46 am
It is illegal to not give blacks priority in employment, housing, and schooling.
no it's not. it's illegal to discriminate against somebody because of their race, but "priority" has fuck-all to do with it (even "affirmative action" that white people hand-wring about is not what you think it is—but that would require comprehending actual supreme court cases and i know you're allergic to that much reading). also, you still need to be able to show that the basis of the discrimination was racial to have a cause of action (simplifying the actual types of challenges under equal protection or specific acts because you're a drooling moron)—and when you can't get your foot in the door in the first place, it's an uphill challenge to mount a lawsuit against an employer, landowner, or school for a number of reasons, with financial considerations topping that list. even if you could afford to retain an attorney, discovery against a larger organization would burn through that retainer barely after starting.

not to mention that one of the things talked about is not even getting a job interview. that's fucking impossible to sustain a cause of action against an employer that won't even let black-sounding-name-having people through the door. how are you going to argue that in a complaint? "i assume that several other people named tyrone or thereabouts also weren't called in for interviews"? get a fucking clue, dipshit.

but let's play your moron version of the law. even if it were illegal to "not give blacks priority," does that mean it doesn't happen? you would have to literally be a fucktarded idiot to think that. it's illegal to launder money; commercial banks do it nonstop. it's illegal to cheat on taxes; there are cottage industries of underhanded accountants and lawyers that facilitate that, to the tune of billions of dollars per year. there are any number of regulations that carry with them the force of law that businesses and individuals openly flaunt every year; basically nothing happens. you've taken legal positivism to its moronic extreme: it is illegal, therefore it doesn't happen. congratulations, you failed grammar school civics.
Rev. Christberg
Take As Needed For Pain

Sounds like Trump is going with the "but I didn't know her" defense. Here's the docs so far today, seems pretty cut and dry to me:
Manafort:
https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

Papadopolous:
https://www.justice.gov/file/1007341/download
https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

FAKE NEWS INSIDE.
Last edited by Rev. Christberg on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Meatgrease continues to be mind numbingly stupid while a variety of people who are objectively more worthwhile than him in every regard feed him his balls between eye rolls.

In other news, the sky remains blue.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

there's the forfeiture language (you listed papadopodpaoaduhelous twice: https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download is manafort) after count twelve; yeah that's a fucker of a pain point for a rich dickhead

the screeching from right wing people that it's nothing to do with russia are, as usual, completely stupid: cases about conspiracy aren't fought directly, because everybody in the conspiracy has the same incentive to stay mum about it, and if everybody plays that game (and they will, when they can afford good representation), then "conspiracy" can't proceed. when you get them on isolated counts, then you're lording actual power over them, and that's how you extract value
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

thank you for your service TF
Image Certified Poster
Rev. Christberg
Take As Needed For Pain

Yeah, it's Monday morning and I apparently suck at proofreading my own posts. It's been fixed. Anybody who reads the source indictments would have a hard time spinning this, particularly the Padapopolous stuff. It's just stunning, really. Mostly for how absurdly stupid the whole thing is.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

man they fucking nabbed PAPADOPOULOS in an airport back in JULY and this is the FIRST we hear about it :shock:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I really can't imagine this tough-willed gentleman spilling any beans - definitely loyal to the end
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

This fucking thread. Meaty you are a tarnished gem :brokenheart:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

imagine thinking you could lie to feds and then go and delete your facebook posts contradicting the things you lied about and somehow believing that would work..
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

lying to the FBI: super easy and no downside
Rev. Christberg
Take As Needed For Pain

Plus, Rick Gates is apparently using a public defender. Time to flip that pancake, too. Potentially 70 years in Club Fed for him.