TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by hipster holocaust »

Bed Peeing and N Word 2003 Moscow Blowout Extravaganza on VHS
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

well SOP for pre-taped reality shows that have a "winner" involves super tight recording and information dissemination policies. contestants are generally sequestered during filming and do not have access to cell phones or computers. PAs monitor their activity. people that break those rules are often pushed out the door ahead of schedule by production.

and to your point, yeah, the iphone came out what, summer of 2009? that was a few months before the filming of season 9. that means there's at least 8 seasons in an era where constant user-generated digital documentation was substantially more difficult.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

It says the first gen iPhone was in 07 but understand what you're sayin, it just seems like there would have been like leaked footage from a security guard that quit or got fired or something.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

ah fuck yeah you're right, got my years mixed up. but big picture, trump was a celebrity at that point, but that's it. what's the value in publicizing him saying the n-word or other racist shit versus the risk of being blacklisted from your (presumably) career and then sued into oblivion for breach of contract? maybe in the last season of the apprentice, which came out i think early in 2015, which was early early early in the election run-up.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

whole lotta felonies associated with this russia sideshow...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:mastoman:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

the check against the unitary executive is impeachment. there is no meaningful end-run around that. there isn't the political will to do shit about this. just try to imagine what a president after a second trump term would look like. congratulations! you now require psychotropic medication
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

:lol: I presume the oscillations would continue and the post-Trump president will be slavoj zizek

everything else aside, let's just take a moment to admire this jawline:
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

the past 20-odd years have kind of shot the pendulum theory to death imho

the only fix via the political process is an overhaul of the constitutional process: end or reformulate the senate, term limit and stagger article III judges, kill the electoral college... there are others (i'm against ranked choice in, say, the house, which should be proportional representation—earn votes or fvck ovv) but those three are necessary to undo the damage
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:40 pm the past 20-odd years have kind of shot the pendulum theory to death imho

the only fix via the political process is an overhaul of the constitutional process: end or reformulate the senate, term limit and stagger article III judges, kill the electoral college... there are others (i'm against ranked choice in, say, the house, which should be proportional representation—earn votes or fvck ovv) but those three are necessary to undo the damage
You forgot to add text message voting retard
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

meatgrease do you ever worry that the deep state is going to start tracking your kind down next? after they're done putting all of trump's associates in prison, that is
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:09 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:40 pm the past 20-odd years have kind of shot the pendulum theory to death imho

And in today's episode of Underachieving, Humorless, Sexless Shut-In Chimes In On A Sparsely Populated Online Forum and is Promptly and Efficiently Ridiculed by People Who Are Funnier, Smarter and More Accomplished Than He is...
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Necrometer wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:14 pm meatgrease do you ever worry that the deep state is going to start tracking your kind down next? after they're done putting all of trump's associates in prison, that is
I imagine the Deep State would show up at Meatgrease's place of residence and conclude that his life, as it is, is more than punishment enough.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Necrometer wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:14 pm meatgrease do you ever worry that the deep state is going to start tracking your kind down next? after they're done putting all of trump's associates in prison, that is
I'm just double checking to see that you're actually questioning someone with 0% self awareness about the concept of worrying.

Yep, you did do that.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:30 pm

And in today's episode of Underachieving, Humorless, Sexless Shut-In Chimes In On A Sparsely Populated Online Forum and is Promptly and Efficiently Ridiculed by People Who Are Funnier, Smarter and More Accomplished Than He is...
But I’m the sexless shut in.

But it’s okay because he is against sexual deviants so we should all save ourselves for marriage to be more pure warrior monks anyways, or something.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

BREAKING:
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

are you guys up to speed on this cohen/steele $50k thing? steele dossier says team trump (specifically cohen) paid for some hacking; recent cohen trial uncovers a "secret" (but not THAT secret; same pool as the stormy hushbux) $50k payment for "tech services", and cohen's lawyer now says cohen knew about some active team trump involvement in some colludey stuff.

it basically looks like russia tricked team trump into "paying" for the hacking of the DNC. in the grand scheme of things, the amount of money is so hilariously small that its main purpose seems to have been to implicate team trump. I can only imagine cohen giving russia earnest assurances that it will be deniable/untraceable, which is contrary to the entire point of the payment - and russia knows cohen is an incompetent fuck so they're just stifling laughter as these goobers eagerly dunk their hands into vats of blood.

I'm susceptible to conspiratorial thinking so pardon the speculation...
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i guess when your brain is fucking cueball smooth, "stop giving substantially smaller numbers of people extremely outsized amounts of political power" and "lol vote by snapchat" literally share a synaptic pathway

EDIT: combining two discrete responses
Necrometer wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:48 am are you guys up to speed on this cohen/steele $50k thing? steele dossier says team trump (specifically cohen) paid for some hacking; recent cohen trial uncovers a "secret" (but not THAT secret; same pool as the stormy hushbux) $50k payment for "tech services", and cohen's lawyer now says cohen knew about some active team trump involvement in some colludey stuff.

it basically looks like russia tricked team trump into "paying" for the hacking of the DNC. in the grand scheme of things, the amount of money is so hilariously small that its main purpose seems to have been to implicate team trump. I can only imagine cohen giving russia earnest assurances that it will be deniable/untraceable, which is contrary to the entire point of the payment - and russia knows cohen is an incompetent fuck so they're just stifling laughter as these goobers eagerly dunk their hands into vats of blood.

I'm susceptible to conspiratorial thinking so pardon the speculation...
i don't know about the specifics of what money went where to whom—again, as above, it still fucking doesn't matter because it's subject to a wholly political process that doesn't show signs of starting up—but mutual leverage is the key to most criminal conspiracies (somebody being "clean" or untouchable short-circuits the motivation to be involved with them). i'm not sure what the trump-side leverage would be, and that's where i'm confused

what could trump offer a strongman and his plutocrat supporters? stepped-back opposition? mere political disarray, hamstringing american hegemony? i mean, those are goals in a sense, but are can they realistically be part of a deal that can be cut? honestly, i think this country is at the point where trump could admit "oh sure i got help from the russians," his base still wouldn't give a shit, and we're back at square one. but even so, the "help" that trump got was still wholly dependent on the other side totally throwing up all over themselves. russia should make robby mook and the other data modeling dipshits at HFA into honorary tsars or whatever.

still doesn't matter, still won't change anything. you've got the braying masses; you've got the "intellectual" right that will twist themselves into knots to short-circuit anything that threatens their capitalist patrons; you've got the suburbanite care salesman class; and you've got retired boomers that think MS-13 lives in their drywall. they're all on the trump train until the sun engulfs the planet.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

totally agreed that essentially none of this shit matters, any importance of maintaining traditionally "good" or even "tolerable" optics is long-dead

trump's N-word tape could stream on loop from a television placed in every public place in the country and little would change
what could trump offer a strongman and his plutocrat supporters? stepped-back opposition? mere political disarray, hamstringing american hegemony? i mean, those are goals in a sense, but are can they realistically be part of a deal that can be cut?
I don't think anything was formally agreed upon - and clearly terms can be renegotiated on the fly. I feel like many russia-friendly things are already moving forward: US distancing/alienating itself from the UN, weakening our trade-king status, legitimizing russia and north korea (and their leaders) in big meetings, generally destabilizing the US - maybe these things weren't guaranteed to russia, but they could make a pretty reasonable bet that things would swing in that direction, right? and what do they have to lose?
suburbanite care salesman class
if only :brokenheart:

I went to high school with a car salesman's son, guess what this kid's job is now and whether he has a wife that looks like a barbie doll who resides with him in a mcmansion?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

pecker
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Necrometer wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:52 am

I went to high school with a car salesman's son, guess what this kid's job is now and whether he has a wife that looks like a barbie doll who resides with him in a mcmansion?
I just googled a typical salary and am gonna go with not him :lol:
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

sorry

dealership owner jr

those fuckers are LOADED

that was admittedly a non-sequitur

also TF I was kidding about the pendulum, not hard to envision a timeline where things are gerrymandered to infinity and beyond
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Ah...I hate him already.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

EDIT: Devernification
Necrometer wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:51 am sorry

dealership owner jr

those fuckers are LOADED

that was admittedly a non-sequitur

also TF I was kidding about the pendulum, not hard to envision a timeline where things are gerrymandered to infinity and beyond
whoops at care salesman; another name for a doctor

the more i think about it, yeah, for russia, it's like the ideal wager: almost nil up front, almost nil potential downside, almost immeasurable potential upside (isn't that... simplified pascal's wager???). i just (perhaps naively!) assumed that the trump camp would have tried to extract more value, but when you consider how little they are able to get done when they're not dealing with a separate sovereign nation, i should have been less credulous as to their competence

and it's a sad state of affairs where i literally cannot tell if Conventional Political Wisdom is being wielded with irony anymore. like, i just cannot. like, a few years ago, if somebody said "538 said so," that'd be an okayish basis for behavior? now, some people would still think that way, and others would be scanning their surroundings for a club or improvised missile weapon