TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

FVBTVS wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:09 pm i'm sorry but the writers room on the meatgrease account have broken the fourth wall too many times for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's time the two of you or three of you need to come clean
Yeah. I've been close to calling bullshit a few times, and I think a few other people already have, maybe years ago.

The thing that's held me back has been the amount of time and dedication. It's obviously a real sort of person, there's guys like this who truly exist.
It's a bit harder for me to believe that someone who didn't believe these things would keep posting here for so fucking long... and not under an assumed identity? Like he wasn't a fake troll when he started posting here, he was a real guy then.

I think the template there is to make a fake account, post for a little while, and then get bored and vanish...
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

The problem is that it would be sadder than the actual MG existing. No Oscars for going pure method on message board posting. Not even get coupons. Just literal wasted hours that could have been used to cranker9
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Geeheeb wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:05 pm so, if the current president of the united states is killed, the activator units have to wait for YOUR call to scramble? like, they can't just scramble when they hear word over 4-chan ham radio? they have to wait for your signal to scramble?
Shouldn’t even be telling you this because I know you’re Antifa, but I’m talking about guys that are directly under my purview in the chain of command, specifically. I don’t know what other groups are doing around the country, I assume (hope) they have a similar plan. We don’t share that kind of info across groups anymore after cville.

Not saying any more about this here
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:04 pm
Geeheeb wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:05 pm so, if the current president of the united states is killed, the activator units have to wait for YOUR call to scramble? like, they can't just scramble when they hear word over 4-chan ham radio? they have to wait for your signal to scramble?
Shouldn’t even be telling you this because I know you’re Antifa, but I’m talking about guys that are directly under my purview in the chain of command, specifically. I don’t know what other groups are doing around the country, I assume (hope) they have a similar plan. We don’t share that kind of info across groups anymore after cville.

Not saying any more about this here
Makes total sense.

Dude who wouldn't so much as wipe his prolapsed jailpussy with your white trash ass gets popped so you and some other dumb dumbs with no gainful employment to hold them back drive cross country to accomplish nothing because the person whose dick you pathetically suck in return for tweeted insincere platitudes is already in Hell.

One possible flaw in your plan: Gas Money.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

How much of an absolute disappointment would one have to be to submit to orders from a 26 year old, junior college dropout plagiarist?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

BC Rich....the queerbait of guitars.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:04 pmI’m talking about guys that are directly under my purview in the chain of command, specifically.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking hell, man.

I'm not going to let you guys ruin my childhood for me, though. BC Rich guitars are Metal as FUVK.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Ree’s general view of BC Rich guitars being just as hilariously stupid as meatgrease bigtuffman strategy if something awesome happened to the president makes me genuinely happy
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Fun Fact: People who own BC Rich guitars are 10x more likely to have tribal tattoos! Science rules.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

The first guitar I ever bought was a B.C. Rich Bich shape but it was a $99 no name copy that some dude probably made in his basement. It spent the last 10 years in my mom's basement but she brought it to my house last week and it's near-unplayable. The action is ridiculously high, the neck is about as thick as a baseball bat, and the body weighs about 20 pounds. I bet some MAGA neckbeard would buy it for $300 if I cleaned it up
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

$200 if you don't clean it...
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

David Duchovny is here to save the day, just in time.

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I'm left handed, so I'll basically never own a BC Rich guitar. But still. Warlock. Ironbird. Fuck you guys.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

young me thought BC rich guitars were badass

then, one day, I touched one...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
godofdeadlydeath

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

hahahaha the apple sticker

my friend (a lefty like me & mikehmstr) decided to play righty and in high school of course he was shopping for the most metal guitar possible. our local guitar shop had a used warlock for sale and it had a rainbow grateful dead sticker on it. there was MUCH consternation and debate about how this sticker changed the value of the guitar. I guess we didn't feel confident that the sticker could simply be removed? the guitar was purchased, the sticker was removed, and over the years it became clear that this guitar was a TOTAL piece of shit

I still think spiky guitars are a good idea, and thank heavens jackson cares about the lowly southpaw
godofdeadlydeath

That Megadeth sticker was from a $.25 vending machine near the entrance of a grocery store. And it's the fucking RISK-era logo, and it's a sparkly sticker. So fucking lame. As you can see, at one point I covered the entire guitar in duct tape, and then eventually took the duct tape off years later. I'm sure if I douse it in rubbing alcohol a lot of the tape residue will come off but at this point I don't really care.

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

ahahaha

back on track: https://www.sarabrinkforad15.com/ <-- someone running against incumbent BUFFY WICKS in my area; this is her entire campaign website
To the accelerationist leftists who think Biden and Trump are the same: remember that the right have been "joking" about throwing you out of helicopters this whole time. You are the radicals the right has been scaring their homicidal base over, that they claim Biden is in thrall to. They'll murder you with a smile on their faces.
x-post infapuated thread
godofdeadlydeath

Necrometer wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:29 pm ahahaha

back on track: https://www.sarabrinkforad15.com/ <-- someone running against incumbent BUFFY WICKS in my area; this is her entire campaign website
To the accelerationist leftists who think Biden and Trump are the same: remember that the right have been "joking" about throwing you out of helicopters this whole time. You are the radicals the right has been scaring their homicidal base over, that they claim Biden is in thrall to. They'll murder you with a smile on their faces.

x-post infapuated thread
Wow she's awesome

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Wow that’s one hell of a projection since more Biden voters have killed trump supporters than vice versa
Last edited by Geeheeb on Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CITATION NEEDED
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:30 pm Wow that’s one hell of a projection since more Biden voters have killed trump supporters than vice versa
It sounds like they are more ICE-FUCKING-BLOODED than you twerps.

Maybe you kids should learn to use those corny-ass vanity firearms you tote around. Just an idea from an exceptionally bright person.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I see the 70’s as being a worse period as far as civil unrest. The Weather Underground was actually blowing shit up on a regular basis and lunatics like Goldwater actually wanted to nuke Vietnam. Cops were also far shittier, we just didn’t have iPhones then. It’s not like turn if the century where anarchist bombings were a common occurrence and CEO’s would routinely have union bosses murdered. I’m not saying shit isn’t bad but there’s been far worse periods where this nation has been far closer to ripping itself apart.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:29 pmback on track: https://www.sarabrinkforad15.com/ <-- someone running against incumbent BUFFY WICKS in my area; this is her entire campaign website
x-post infapuated thread
BUMP to counter verngreasing
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

cxwx wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:54 pm I see the 70’s as being a worse period as far as civil unrest. The Weather Underground was actually blowing shit up on a regular basis and lunatics like Goldwater actually wanted to nuke Vietnam. Cops were also far shittier, we just didn’t have iPhones then. It’s not like turn if the century where anarchist bombings were a common occurrence and CEO’s would routinely have union bosses murdered. I’m not saying shit isn’t bad but there’s been far worse periods where this nation has been far closer to ripping itself apart.
Problem is that inequality is* worse now compared to either other period you cite; that norms are more norm-ified arguably means the fracturing would be more, and not less, dramatic** than those time periods. Weather Underground only killed themselves; we've got Junior McVeighs for days in this dumbass time period.

*metrics are hard for apples-to-apples comparison at the end of the Victorian era because of the transition into an industrial economy being so fundamentally different
**dramatic in relative, rather than absolute, terms: EvilCo paying a swarthy Turk some rusty dimes to firebomb a labor organizer's house and seeing zero consequence from it is obviously a deeper absolute position than, say, a mass shooting resulting in an arrest and trial
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:21 pm
cxwx wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:54 pm I see the 70’s as being a worse period as far as civil unrest. The Weather Underground was actually blowing shit up on a regular basis and lunatics like Goldwater actually wanted to nuke Vietnam. Cops were also far shittier, we just didn’t have iPhones then. It’s not like turn if the century where anarchist bombings were a common occurrence and CEO’s would routinely have union bosses murdered. I’m not saying shit isn’t bad but there’s been far worse periods where this nation has been far closer to ripping itself apart.
Problem is that inequality is* worse now compared to either other period you cite; that norms are more norm-ified arguably means the fracturing would be more, and not less, dramatic** than those time periods. Weather Underground only killed themselves; we've got Junior McVeighs for days in this dumbass time period.

*metrics are hard for apples-to-apples comparison at the end of the Victorian era because of the transition into an industrial economy being so fundamentally different
**dramatic in relative, rather than absolute, terms: EvilCo paying a swarthy Turk some rusty dimes to firebomb a labor organizer's house and seeing zero consequence from it is obviously a deeper absolute position than, say, a mass shooting resulting in an arrest and trial
But the libertarians say the level of inequality doesn’t matter because we all have smart phones and Netflix now.
Ill body
/
Ill will