TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:32 pm Girls will overlook certain things when they're young and for the right person.

Roy Moore did nothing wrong huh?
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

FVBTVS wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:22 pm Image
Donald Trump = Nature's Tommy Wiseau
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:32 pm I'm a totally reasonable person. I'm not racist at all, seriously. Girls will overlook certain things when they're young and for the right person.
Bahahaha.

No one here believes you fuck regularly, you ugly twerp.

You ugly, stupid twerp.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:16 pm There are millions of people who agree with me and we are taking our countries back.
You're not taking shit back, fag.

You meant to write "there are millions of lisping nerds on Twitter who talk big but, in their day to day lives, get treated like dogshit because they are lisping nerds."

You're always going to be a soft spoken little bitch, don't pretend otherwise.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

I can't imagine this lard ass showing any amount of hustle whatsoever.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

You know who wouldn't stop a mugging?
You.
Pussy.

You know who wouldn't do shit if anyone on this board spit right in their pock-marked face?
You.
Pussy.
MeatGrease wrote:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

pppppffffhahaha i swear i'm not Glub
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

FVBTVS wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:16 pm pppppffffhahaha i swear i'm not Glub
He kind of reminds me of Rosary Butt Beads if he was chaotic good instead of chaotic evil/neutral
Hella Evil & Shit

Calls the cops punk ass little bitches. He'd have taken out the shooter with his BARE HANDS like a real man.
Truly meatgrease's president.

I'm glad he also had time to sing a little Mighty Mighty Bosstones.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:43 pm

Calls the cops punk ass little bitches. He'd have taken out the shooter with his BARE HANDS like a real man.
Truly meatgrease's president.

I'm glad he also had time to sing a little Mighty Mighty Bosstones.
He's a physically repulsive, impotent bitch...so I guess he IS Meatgrease's president.
MeatGrease wrote:

MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Trump is a blowhard fake tuff. So are the cops. Wasn't there like 4 school cops cowering outside waiting for backup, not even ever entering the building during the Florida school shooting?
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

MANTIS wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:28 pm
Necrometer wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:59 amif his campaign team are foreign agents, and his cabinet are foreign agents, then our executive branch is experiencing inappropriate levels of influence from a country that has far shittier politics than our own.
Almost everyone in US government is a foreign agent then. As toilet fleet brought up, what about Saudi Arabia and Israel? Way more inappropriate influence on both wings of the republocrat bird of prey but that's not the corporate media narrative so yeah let's talk about Russia. Saudi Arabia beheads more people than Isis and hates women and gays far more than Russia and we've been in bed with them as a nation since before I was born. But Russia is the threat? Thats ridiculous dude. And speaking of Isis, we're actually arming them in Syria to fight our Russian proxy war. We're arming Isis. But I'm meant to be concerned about this election hacking turned foreign agent social media drama? if you want to talk about meddling, what about the fact that the US armed actual Nazis in the Ukraine to help foment a coup? Is that not slightly more troubling than greasy Russian social media ads and money laundering/tax schemes?

Russia makes us look classy? We have what, 800 military bases in foreign countries? Russia has 15. Did Russia sponsor a nazi coup in our country? Did they surround our country with NATO missiles? Come on dude.
Necrometer wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:59 ammueller is a republican; of course he's going to have done his share of scummy stuff. but it seems clear enough that he's interested in protecting the rule of law within this country, at least.
Wow. Are you serious here? The rule of law? You don't think helping to push obvious lies to draw us into a war with a country that has never attacked us, killing over a million citizens in the process, is maybe a more significant bit of meddling than this Russia scandal? This guy who pushes mass warrantless wiretapping of Americans is now interested in protecting the rule of law?
listen man I've explained my stance plenty of times. I understand how you feel but I don't think saddling me with a bunch of idiotic stances constitutes reasonable or fair argumentation. of course the US is corrupt; I just think the trump regime represents a new class of corruption that's distinct from, and worse than, the old normal.

it sounds like you're happy that our government is rotting from within (or more accurately, its tumors have begun to metastasize) because of your anarchist (?) principles, which I kinda sorta get in the abstract (like, why zizek thought trump would catalyze more good than HRC in the long run), but it's just so goofy to hear you twist the facts to make the most likely explanations seem like impossibilities. trump & co are under russian influence: the real estate & debt, rosneft, the ukraine pivot, the lack of action on election vulnerability, the sanctions... none of this shit makes any sense without a causal relationship. enough telling me it's raining, please, on this issue at the least.

my sympathies are totally aligned with yours regarding our militarism/colonialism/imperialism, but that's a distinct conversation from the russia stuff, and it's largely immaterial that mueller has been involved with both IMO.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

so now that trump hates video game violence, can anyone point me to a cluster of gamergate types grappling with this revelation? like, the guys that sent sarkeesian death threats because she thought video games tended to be pretty sexist... how are those guys dealing with trump's brilliant new solution to the gun violence epidemic?
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:12 pmmy sympathies are totally aligned with yours regarding our militarism/colonialism/imperialism, but that's a distinct conversation from the russia stuff, and it's largely immaterial that mueller has been involved with both IMO.
No, it really is not a distinct conversation separate from the Russia stuff nor is it immaterial that Mueller is a tool for such. If you can't see that deep state military interests and the intelligence community are doing everything possible to draw us into war with Russia, and are using this investigation to drum up support on the so-called "left" then I have a NATO buildup, mainstream corporate media propaganda, and a US-supported Ukrainian neo-nazi coup for you to continue ignoring.
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Also, let me just say that asserting that the FBI is now, or ever has been, in support of enforcing the laws of this country and protecting our rights and our "democracy" shows a deep historical ignorance. They have been a subversive, anti-democratic organization since their inception as even the most cursory glance at their known actions now and in the past will show. Enough with the doublethink my dude.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:14 pmso now that trump hates video game violence, can anyone point me to a cluster of gamergate types grappling with this revelation? like, the guys that sent sarkeesian death threats because she thought video games tended to be pretty sexist... how are those guys dealing with trump's brilliant new solution to the gun violence epidemic?
same question but now with the "obama will take ur guns away" crowd

I need that schadenfreude
Hella Evil & Shit

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/wit ... -1.3848686
surprise surprise, another batch of lies from the most insecure wimp around
Romeo-Nunez – then a 16-year-old student at St. Michael’s Academy in Manhattan – said at the time that Trump did not do anything to stop the attack. She recalled to The News on Thursday that she had just come out of a store at 45th St. and Ninth Ave. when the incident was ending, and that Trump arrived a few minutes later.

"A car pulls up, he gets out, people acknowledge his presence," she told The News Thursday. "He's looking around, seeing what's going on. Then he got back in and left."
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Trump was on his way to a Paula Abdul concert

:theylive:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

trump came into his own in the new york of the 1970s, never left that mindset behind, and that fear instructs every inch of his life to date

granted, that also describes a shitload of new yorkers from that same era, who supported death penalty candidates exclusively for decades

bullet point is that the 1970s in new york turned a lot of people's brains into tapioca
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

he's afraid of stairs
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:14 am trump came into his own in the new york of the 1970s, never left that mindset behind, and that fear instructs every inch of his life to date

granted, that also describes a shitload of new yorkers from that same era, who supported death penalty candidates exclusively for decades

bullet point is that the 1970s in new york turned a lot of people's brains into tapioca
You can only blame them so much since it sucked fucking bad back then, especially if you were a property owner and saw your taxbux go down the toilet on a regular basis just by walking around a few blocks. However to remain that close minded after 30-40 years takes some pretty hardcore dedication.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute