Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol: this chick is so f'n hot dude
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

thanks for that - I'd heard this guy was having a meltdown on the news but I was too lazy to find it

"are you giving me a break" around 0:50 :lol:

"roger is my mentor"

he keeps mixing up stone & trump

people are so incredibly stupid

and yeah she's a noteworthy nerd-hottie - cleavage showing up below that digital title bar :tup2:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

the heaving/swaying as she walks out

:theylive:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

she's like "keep going" :lol:

he just had another rolling meltdown on another show on msnbc. definitely looks coked up. kept chugging water and staring at the ceiling.

this is insane theatre
Last edited by FVBTVS on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

and yeah

fuckin amazing tits. absolutely amazing. amazing teeth flying right out of her face. witch nose

literally my wheelhouse
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

been there
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

The cognitive dissonance of this asshole screaming about how unfairly he is being treated by Mueller while all we heard during the whole campaign was Hilary's emails/lock her up really takes the cake. In his mind he really thinks he is Joe Welch telling McCarthy "until this day I've never really gauged the depths of your cruelty or recklessness"
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

those screen caps fvbtvs :moreawesome:
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

5:20 "you're drunk or off your meds" :lol:

:brokenheart:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:45 pm The cognitive dissonance of this asshole screaming about how unfairly he is being treated by Mueller while all we heard during the whole campaign was Hilary's emails/lock her up really takes the cake. In his mind he really thinks he is Joe Welch telling McCarthy "until this day I've never really gauged the depths of your cruelty or recklessness"
To this day you still don't know what "Hilary's emails" actually was about, do you :lol:

I have no idea what that jew Sam Seder has been telling you, so I can't imagine what pea brained ideas you have about it . You probably think people were mad she accidentally deleted a work e-mail or something :lol: :lol: fucking hell you're sooooo stuuuupid man :lol:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

when ever you do that extra long vowel thing all I can think of is Jofa going "my dad told me to take out the trash, I'm like it's waaaaaaaaay too cold"
Hella Evil & Shit

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:22 pm
David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:45 pm The cognitive dissonance of this asshole screaming about how unfairly he is being treated by Mueller while all we heard during the whole campaign was Hilary's emails/lock her up really takes the cake. In his mind he really thinks he is Joe Welch telling McCarthy "until this day I've never really gauged the depths of your cruelty or recklessness"
To this day you still don't know what "Hilary's emails" actually was about, do you :lol:

I have no idea what that jew Sam Seder has been telling you, so I can't imagine what pea brained ideas you have about it . You probably think people were mad she accidentally deleted a work e-mail or something :lol: :lol: fucking hell you're sooooo stuuuupid man :lol:
You see, most people, I would assume, after reading what I wrote, wouldn't take it as some kind of endorsement of Clinton. Rather you see it as more of me espousing wanting to deep throat her ovaries. But your own confirmation bias is so bad it's pretty hilarious. Dunning meet Kruger.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

FVBTVS wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:17 pm

:lol: this chick is so f'n hot dude
Couldn't finish it even with a well-read, photogenic, and likable woman standing up to a complete piece of shit. What a whiney, sniveling ass :barf

There's been awful weather around here the past few days and yesterday at a birthday party I found my ultra right side of the family a lot more pleasant than usual, I'm assuming since they haven't been getting the daily Fox News titty twisters for a few days because of downed power/cable lines :lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Hella Evil & Shit

I guess you'll get to test your warrior priest skills in the not so distant future meatgrease. You gonna be drinking deer blood in the mountains with Patrick Swayze hard ass? More like some muscle freak in leather studs and a hockey mask will be picking his teeth with your bones.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:22 pm

You finger-dicked faggot,
I see that you're still alive, so either my past prayers are on hold or my future prayers will need to be more convincing.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:35 pm

I guess you'll get to test your warrior priest skills in the not so distant future meatgrease. You gonna be drinking deer blood in the mountains with Patrick Swayze hard ass? More like some muscle freak in leather studs and a hockey mask will be picking his teeth with your bones.
If society collapses, dibs on Meatgrease's mouth.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

proudly hanging a north korean flag in my home office

juche is the political equivalent of rahmerian reverse mental torture and it's totally crippling our rape ogre president

suffer mightily, imperialist trash heap!!!
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:awesome:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

the bottom/middle here :awesome:
Hella Evil & Shit

https://www.thedailybeast.com/she-was-s ... ions-again

Hey warrior priest, this little girl has bigger balls than you could ever hope to have. This is an actual tough person. I could never dream of having nerves of steel like this. I know you think you are actually "fighting" for America. The next time you tell yourself that. Read this article again.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I am cracking myself up imaging all the mood/intonation possibilities for the delivery of that "who knows"

jovial? "get off my case" irritability? sardonic? numb, void-gazing ennui?
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

RIP rex - I can't believe I'm feeling sympathetic for an oil tycoon who kinda sorta did the right thing and got shitcanned for it :lol:

I also wanted to alert everyone to the possibility that:
(1) trump's dick pix will be public sometime soon
(2) as delightful as it would be to have a laugh at this guy's expense, my bio-geo-anatomical profiling efforts suggest that Trump's Scots-Bavarian ancestry predicts a donger of average length and healthy girth. his tall stature and substantial obesity would work to dwarf any wang presented with that context, but I think we're more likely to see it abstracted into relative artistic isolation (although I can't rule out a shot of it penetrating one of Ms. Daniels' holes)
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:22 pm RIP rex - I can't believe I'm feeling sympathetic for an oil tycoon who kinda sorta did the right thing and got shitcanned for it :lol:

I also wanted to alert everyone to the possibility that:
(1) trump's dick pix will be public sometime soon
(2) as delightful as it would be to have a laugh at this guy's expense, my bio-geo-anatomical profiling efforts suggest that Trump's Scots-Bavarian ancestry predicts a donger of average length and healthy girth. his tall stature and substantial obesity would work to dwarf any wang presented with that context, but I think we're more likely to see it abstracted into relative artistic isolation (although I can't rule out a shot of it penetrating one of Ms. Daniels' holes)
Your Trump obsession may be veering into unhealthy territory at this point Ross.
Maybe get away from the west coast for a while, take a vacation?