Total Recluse

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

july 17, 2019: mass suicides as magacoin prices plummet, following disastrous second season of Home Improvement But Racist
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Absolutely nothing can make that fucking show worse than it already was.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:40 am july 17, 2019: mass suicides as magacoin prices plummet, following disastrous second season of Home Improvement But Racist
:fonz:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:50 am Absolutely nothing can make that fucking show worse than it already was.
I want to high five you for shitting on Home Improvement, but I'm still laughing too hard at "blacklisted content creators".
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

RE :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I wish mark dice would fall off an escalator.
Ill body
/
Ill will
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

What did Kevin Sorbo do?
Image Certified Poster
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 12:05 pm
goddamnit :fp:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I would totally watch a Planet of the Apes through the lens of the muslim brotherhood. Solid B- flick I'm sure, especially with those Daesh production values.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

if planet of the apes movies were just about apes starting al-qaeda, i'd be down boots to watch the shit out of those
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

showrunners getting desperate...

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

melania has never uttered rest assured in her entire life :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

the resulting miniseries is going to be 40 hours long, there's so much unskippable content...

this shit about the FBI reconstructing documents that cohen attempted to destroy by shredding :moreawesome:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

yeah i was wondering what that process must look like? A hundred.or so people in a room just process of elimination-ing it up putting strips of paper together?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 5:42 pm yeah i was wondering what that process must look like? A hundred.or so people in a room just process of elimination-ing it up putting strips of paper together?
Money well spent as long as anti-drumpher retards have a daily clickbait item to keep themselves entertained :wank:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 5:48 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 5:42 pm yeah i was wondering what that process must look like? A hundred.or so people in a room just process of elimination-ing it up putting strips of paper together?
Money well spent as long as anti-drumpher retards have a daily clickbait item to keep themselves entertained :wank:
Like you pay a fifth of what I pay in taxes anyhow, you loser.

You don't have shit to complain about so zip that dicksucker of yours up tight.

Meatgrease is, for certain, one of those dopes who pantomines the jackoff/eye roll/whatever in real life, much to the dismay of coworkers and family members that have to suffer through his presence.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

computers
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Geeheeb wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:24 pm
computers
:ax:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

several people have pointed out that a pardon for an idiot that pled guilty to election finance rules violations is a huge neon sign to his incompetent dickbag of an attorney that pleading out comes with a get out of jail free card

i hate the term "constitutional crisis" because it is literally given to any number of dumb meanings, but when the executive can undermine the only meaningful check against the executive by utilization of those powers granted the executive... for the ninety-zillionth time, the constitution is stupid and everybody that "respects" it can choke and die
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

heheh

FRESH CLICKBAIT:
"You're talking about Donald Trump, you're talking about the frontrunner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as private individual, who never raped anybody and of course understand that by the very definition you can't rape your spouse," Cohen said in one audio recording.

Spousal rape has been illegal in the state of New York, where Donald and Ivana Trump resided during their marriage, since 1984. The incident to which Ivana Trump's claim refers took place in 1989.

"Mark my words for it, I will make sure that you and I meet one day over in the courthouse and I will take you for every penny you still don't have, and I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know," Cohen went on. "Do not even think about going where I know you're planning on going. And that's my warning for the day."

"Michael, besides the warning, do you have a substantive comment that I can include in the piece that reflects your views on this?" Mak responds.

"I have no views because there's no story," Cohen said before warning Mak to “tread very f---ing lightly because what I'm going to do to you is going to be f---ing disgusting.”

“Do you understand me? Don't think you can hide behind your pen because it's not going to happen." Cohen said. "I'm more than happy to discuss it with your attorney and with your legal counsel because motherf---er you're going to need it."
I guess the liberal media is forging audio now...

that reporter is actually cool as a cucumber :tup:

and it's funny that cohen is losing his shit, considering trump being a rapist probably won him more votes than it cost him
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR