TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Necrometer »

also this stormy daniels stuff is so great

she apparently fucked him because he promised her a condo, which never materialized

and then he promised her hush money, which also never showed up, hence her almost busting out a tell-all

I don't care if it takes a decade or two, when this guy is dead and all the tell-alls are released, it's going to be a riot

I don't know how hush money & gag orders work - if you violate the terms, can you be punished without Trump having to be subjected to discovery? because if not...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Guess it matters what type of non-disclosure was signed, if one was signed at all...

Re: Prez fatass

Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/intouch-t ... ref=author

InTouch to Drop 5,000 Words From Stormy Daniels on Sex With Trump

uhhhhh

pass?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

this 29.9 thing is so epic
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... mparisons/
it's like the "photoshopped hands" hoax that duped me has finally come true

and I'd read all 5000 words of the stormy & donny sexcapades ASAP - I need to confirm my suspicion that the guy has delivered more sexual assaults than orgasms
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

‘I donate to all these charities and I would never donate to any charity that helps sharks. I hope all the sharks die.’

it's like he's completely incapable of not sucking a galaxy of ass.

Trump Is Scared Of Sharks And 10 Other Things Stormy Daniels Revealed
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/01/rick ... t-you-fish

Conservative on conservative violence must end.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

https://theintercept.com/2018/01/22/the ... -sees-fit/

uhhhh, this seems really bad.

Like actually nazi shit.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:06 pm https://theintercept.com/2018/01/22/the ... -sees-fit/

Like actually nazi shit.
Why are you so paranoid about surveillance? What are you doing that's so bad you can't get caught with? What exactly the fuck are you hiding man? Pills still?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:54 pm
David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:06 pm https://theintercept.com/2018/01/22/the ... -sees-fit/

Like actually nazi shit.
Why are you so paranoid about surveillance? What are you doing that's so bad you can't get caught with? What exactly the fuck are you hiding man? Pills still?
Says the guy who is too ashamed, unlike everyone else on here, to let anyone know his real-life identity.

You'd do well to take after your friend Amelia, you two-bit twerp.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Hella Evil & Shit

Glub wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:02 pm

Like actually nazi shit.

Says the guy who is too ashamed, unlike everyone else on here, to let anyone know his real-life identity.

It's even stupider than it sounds. I had mentioned about being on medication and he immediately starts posting about how he just "knew" I was popping mountains of xanax and oxy's before I said they were thyroid pills.
Last edited by David Draiman's Chin pipes on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hella Evil & Shit

Like actually nazi shit.
I guess I'll take the bait. This has much less to do with surveillance (We've already had repeated nails being hammered into the coffin of the 4th amendment for over a decade now with the patriot act, warrantless wire tapping, ect ect ect.) Do you actually think this is a good thing? I could just imagine you snitching out some jews cowering under floor boards in the 1930's The thought probably makes your translucent little dick hard.

The point is that when the CIA is allowed to move around money in this way they can basically use it to create a private army that answers to no one. The CEO of blackwater had actually pitched the idea to Trump that it would be super cool if he had his own "private security force" Even someone as stupid as you can see how a bunch of mercenaries who get paid directly to answer to Generalisimo El Trumpo is problematic
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

And you think this private militia is going to do what, exactly? Fight more Jewish wars? Right-Wing Deportation Rape Gangs?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease, do you think democracy is generally a good idea?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Glub wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:02 pm You'd do well to take after your friend Amelia, you two-bit twerp.
Damn. Reading this made me curious. I used the search function and just found out about Amelia :|
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

spacehamster wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:11 am MeatGrease, do you think democracy is generally a good idea?
not even close!!! democracy is the worst of all possible political systems, we have seen that play out already. Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy, but I would settle for a classical monarchy. Hell, even a Stalinist (but I prefer Hitlerian) dictatorship is leaps and bounds better than the shitshow we currently have in the west. Soviet Communism did not inflict even one-tenth of the damage that liberal democracy has. That's why in all the former USSR countries, people are still normal. They don't replace their own populations with hostile low IQ third world savages, they don't chop their kids dicks off, etc. You go to Poland, Hungary, Czech Repub, etc, and walk around, you will see a nice white country with healthy patriotic, pro family attitudes. Not like the UK or US, which are sewers overflowing with human garbage, the fruits of so called freedumbs.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:18 pm
spacehamster wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:11 am MeatGrease, do you think democracy is generally a good idea?
not even close!!! democracy is the worst of all possible political systems, we have seen that play out already. Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy, but I would settle for a classical monarchy. Hell, even a Stalinist (but I prefer Hitlerian) dictatorship is leaps and bounds better than the shitshow we currently have in the west. Soviet Communism did not inflict even one-tenth of the damage that liberal democracy has. That's why in all the former USSR countries, people are still normal. They don't replace their own populations with hostile low IQ third world savages, they don't chop their kids dicks off, etc. You go to Poland, Hungary, Czech Repub, etc, and walk around, you will see a nice white country with healthy patriotic, pro family attitudes. Not like the UK or US, which are sewers overflowing with human garbage, the fruits of so called freedumbs.

BAHAHAHA!
Where to even begin?

"Warrior-Priest Aristocracy"?
Are you a warrior, little guy?
Are you a fucking WARRIOR?
No. You're a runt and you're softer than baby thighs. You are constantly ridiculed by people on here because you're weak and non-threatening. No one on here would hesitate to cut in front of you in line while laughing at you.
Any world where "warriors" are in charge is a world where you're shining shoes, pipsqueak.

Check out the life expectancy in Eastern Europe as compared to the US or Canada, you fucking retard.

"Freedumb."
Witty. Great work. I'll tip my waitress.

And why do you care about "pro-family" policies? You rarely fuck. Leave worrying about the children to those of us that get laid on a regular basis.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:18 pm Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy
This is still killing me.
What....a......faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:12 pm
Glub wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:02 pm

Like actually nazi shit.

It's even stupider than it sounds. I had mentioned about being on medication and he immediately starts posting about he he just "knew" I was popping mountains of xanax and oxy's before I said they were thyroid pills.
He's probably right.
Warrior-Priests aren't known to make stupid assumptions.
MeatGrease wrote:

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

ah, the sanity of the former soviet bloc lmao what a fucking dumbshit
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Well, that bait sure caught me a bigger fish than I expected.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

That avatar is fucking perfect for the post :lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Hella Evil & Shit

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

President Trump bragged about his recent performance on a cognitive test at an RNC meeting Thursday, telling the crowd that he’s one of the rare few who can identify drawings of animals. The comments came after Trump booted the media, or “haters” as he called them, from the dinner, which was held at the Trump International Hotel in Washington.

But leakers leak, and Breitbart got the audio of Trump’s speech. “Let me tell you, those last ten questions are hard,” he said, referencing the final third of the test that’s sometimes used to screen for Alzheimer’s and dementia. “There aren’t a lot of people that can do that.” He added that most members of the media couldn’t pass the test.
sorry if I already posted it, but THIS is the test he's talking about. post-reality

I'll admit that drawing the hour hand in exactly the right spot for the "ten past eleven" clock would not be easy... and part of the scoring is putting numbers on the face, but I'd never do that :(