Post by Necrometer »

literally en route to the isolated children

what's going on here
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by hipster holocaust »

I'm not cool enough to admit that I would currently consider myself the happiest I've ever been in my life. After seeing that I don't think I've ever wanted to die more.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

its just all so dumb

even if its an attempt at diabolical trolling its just the same emotionally needy type of performative shit meatgrease does. so youre flying across the country to be with detained immigrants but you dont really care but its just a jacket but you clearly dont wear clothes like that..? good one i guess. youre a loser. maybe when youre dragged behind a bus through the streets of DC someone will throw it over your loser body :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

:wank: nobody actually gives a shit about crying beaner toddlers especially not sociopathic jew-cum-rapists like FBTS
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

If you really gave a shit then you should have said something when the nigger president was doing it
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Got anything else?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Hey, half-fag,
Ever pull a muscle trying so hard?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

FVBTVS wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:32 pm emotionally needy type of performative shit meatgrease does.
My favorite Grease-isms are when he's CONTROVERSIAL TELL IT LIKE IT IS GUY ON THE INTERNET (TM) in one thread and then he'll pathetically pop into another thread blubber "Heeeey guysssss! Wanna talk about muuuusic and moooovies? Are we frieeeeeends?"

No, pussy. No one is your friend here because you have no qualities, online or off, that anyone would consider likeable.

You're an attention-starved child; transparently so.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Glub wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:11 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:32 pm emotionally needy type of performative shit meatgrease does.
My favorite Grease-isms are when he's CONTROVERSIAL TELL IT LIKE IT IS GUY ON THE INTERNET (TM) in one thread and then he'll pathetically pop into another thread blubber "Heeeey guysssss! Wanna talk about muuuusic and moooovies? Are we frieeeeeends?"

No, pussy. No one is your friend here because you have no qualities, online or off, that anyone would consider likeable.

If I keep bringing up that no one wanted to meet up with you at MDF, someone might eventually take you up on it just to spite me.

The real test of my influence will be if I can make a friend for you.

Clearly I've got my work cut out for me. But, I will try. Because I'm a good guy and I understand now that it was all you were ever after.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:19 pm
Glub wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:11 pm

If I keep bringing up that no one wanted to meet up with you at MDF, someone might eventually take you up on it just to spite me.

The real test of my influence will be if I can make a friend for you.

Clearly I've got my work cut out for me. But, I will try. Because I'm a good guy and I understand now that it was all you were ever after.
You mean keep bringing up the thing didn't happen?
The thing where I went "I'm at the thing too!" and then you said "HAHAHA BRO ARE YOU LOOKING TO HANG WITH REEE-BROOOS IN THE BLACK PLACE?" because you're too dumb to read? That thing?
Sure. Bring that up and we can all shrug and say "Oh, that's right. He's too dumb for reading."

You have a habit of getting viciously shat on and then responding with "Oh yea dooode, well what about when you [something that didn't happen]?"

DO you understand why, when you say "Spacehamster has one eye and Necrometer got fired from being a janitor" it's neither insulting nor funny because those are just dumb things you made up, BUT when we laugh at the retarded shit you say with a straight face ("Warrior-Priest" comes to mind or New Jersey having a less than positive impact on your DNA) it's actually funny and insulting because we're laughing at who you actually are? Do you get that? Is that entirely lost on you? That we laugh at who you are and, in response, you never ever, ever, ever say anything interesting, insulting or funny? How can that possibly be lost on you?
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:41 pm :wank: nobody actually gives a shit about crying beaner toddlers especially not sociopathic jew-cum-rapists like FBTS
What exactly is a cum rapist? Is it someone that rapes cum?
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:43 pm If you really gave a shit then you should have said something when the nigger president was doing it
Who are the board members on here who you think had some kind of Pollyanna view of Obama’s presidency?

I recently heard Australia’s immigrantion policy is pretty terrible and even worse than ours. We can talk about that if you like.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:57 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:41 pm :wank: nobody actually gives a shit about crying beaner toddlers especially not sociopathic jew-cum-rapists like FBTS
I think he was trying to sprinkle a little Latin into his babbling to make us think he's literate.
He should try harder or not at all.
Last edited by Glub on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:06 pm
I think he was trying to sprinkle a little Latin into his babbling to make us think he's literate.
Summa cum meatgrease. Jofessor at large.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:15 pm
Glub wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:06 pm
Summa cum meatgrease. Jofessor at large.
I can imagine Meatgrease in a junior college sociology class constantly derailing discussions, much to the displeasure of everyone in attendance, with his "big, bold and dangerous ideas."

Can you imagine that, Meatgrease? Or are your powers of imagination strictly limited to scenarios involving Riley's schlong?
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Glub wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:07 pm.
All of your posts should look like this, faggot.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:31 pm
Glub wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:07 pm.
All of your posts should look like this, faggot.
I'm pretty sure I've said this to you already when you double-posted and deleted it with a "."
Of course, I said it more articulately than you, but what else is new.

On a related note, have you surpassed your record for consecutive posts without mentioning Riley's genitals? You're on quite the streak there, pipsqueak!
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Your continued inability to restrain yourself from responding to my taunts well after saying "I'm done interacting with you" is both admirable and noted.
Maybe you shouldn't make stupid proclamations that you're too weak willed to honor in the future.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
deadbydawn
Luck of the Corpse

Post by deadbydawn »

hates women much!im surprised he aint got impeached
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

kennedy retiring is some extraordinarily dark shit :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

welcome 2 hell
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

cosigning on janus and the muslim ban then peaceing out is such peak fucking kennedy

i have a solution to the current problems with the supreme court. y'all familiar with the pelican brief?