Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:00 am
cxwx wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:24 am

Everything old is new again.
Hey idiot where were you when all the thousands of people were being fired from their jobs or otherwise were totally blacklisted, not only for actively supporting the president but even just not denouncing him vociferously enough (Scott adams)

Except that all those things actually happened while this more like a whacky non serious thing that won’t actually happen, it’s obviously a goof you big dummy. And it made it on the news while the other cases are too numerous to recount
Where were we?
We were likely laughing, because it's funny when you people are treated like dogshit.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Yeah I’m really worried that Scott Adams might lose money as in comparison to a near destitute person being threatened by their land lord.

I guess they throw people off roofs in Chechnya for being queer, but did you hear that Roseanne got fired!!!???
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Geeheeb wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:43 am

Hey idiot where were you when all the thousands of people were being fired from their jobs or otherwise were totally blacklisted, not only for actively supporting the president but even just not denouncing him vociferously enough (Scott adams)

Except that all those things actually happened while this more like a whacky non serious thing that won’t actually happen, it’s obviously a goof you big dummy. And it made it on the news while the other cases are too numerous to recount
[CITATION NEEDED]
I don’t understand why you can’t just do this yourself. There’s absolutely no way you ever look into any of this shit yourself. Even when I show you proof, you just fall back on, well who cares anyway, I politically disagree with the source, etc.

Come on man

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Fired+for ... ting+trump

If you had been watching Tim Pool you would already know this
Last edited by MeatGrease on Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

if you have been watching Tim Pool you are unemployed and have no family
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

The last I heard Tim Pool ( the guy who likes to pretend he hasn’t made a shit load of money staying stupid shit on the internet ) was getting fist fucked by that Vaush goof.

Diamond and Silk are less grifty.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Hey memory hole grease, what did ya just delete there tuff guy?
Ill body
/
Ill will
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

Never trust the political opinion of someone who would smoke cigs out of the mall ashtrays.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

The problem is that not enough people supporting Trump—either materially or just electorally/culturally—will suffer actual long-term ramifications for being such absolute irredeemable turds

For people actually in Trump's orbit: there's already a fully fleshed out make-work syndicate of money laundering institutes and Arab royal family-sponsored think tanks that will permanently employ Jason Millers and Hope Hickses until the heat death of the universe; they'll suffer zero professional consequence unless and until they try to emerge from that bubble too soon

For the bog-standard Ford Super Duty troglodytes that comprise his most vocal base: they're largely small business tyrants and their failkids in communities propped up by similarly-situated assholes that are 35% heart medication by volume, so they won't face economic consequences, and their miserable families are so desperate to return to some degree of normalcy that they're willing to forgive the time that Uncle Chungus said the n-word seventeen times before Thanksgiving dinner even started

As for the poor Trump supporters: who honestly gives a shit, I don't have sympathy for people with political Stockholm syndrome and never will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:49 pm if you have been watching Tim Pool you are unemployed and have no family
Whoa whoa whoa whoa...hold on: I thought his avatar was a joke/a mod fucked with his account to make fun of him.

You're telling me This Need chose to have That Need as his avatar?

Cause of Death: Laughter.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:48 pm

[CITATION NEEDED]
I don’t understand why you can’t just do this yourself. There’s absolutely no way you ever look into any of this shit yourself. Even when I show you proof, you just fall back on, well who cares anyway, I politically disagree with the source, etc.

Come on man

Well I did google that and I haven't been able to find anything were someone sued and the case wasn't dismissed.

The nurse I linked earlier? Case was dismissed. Many stories about her being fired and bringing suit, nothing about her case being thrown out.

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/cas ... tals_et_al

I suspect you have more time than I do, maybe you can come up with some substantiated examples, and you know... cite them.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Geeheeb wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:11 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:48 pm

[CITATION NEEDED]

Come on man

Well I did google that and I haven't been able to find anything were someone sued and the case wasn't dismissed.

The nurse I linked earlier? Case was dismissed. Many stories about her being fired and bringing suit, nothing about her case being thrown out.

I suspect you have more time than I do, maybe you can come up with some substantiated examples, and you know... cite them.
You went too deep now! You're only supposed to google things on the surface level and then use them to prove your completely false argument. You need to give the allusion of having done research, not do actual research and dig up actual facts! Duh!
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Eight Bit Alien

If you ever meet someone who doesn't understand why child molestation is a big deal, you can print out this kid's posts and show it to them. You want your son winding up like this? No, so make sure someone is walking him home from school.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

When Trump supporters/QAnon/Flat Earthers/etc. say "do your research", it means "google something until you find the first headline that agrees with your point of view and post it without reading"

There needs to be some sort of mandatory gullibility test that people have to pass before they access the internet.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

That's why I still support malware
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:33 pm That's why I still support malware
Sorry Dad, I can't fix your computer. It's been pulverized by the intellectual dark web.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

But Kevin you know better than to assume a case being dismissed proves that something didn’t happen, you would never accept that if you were invested in whoever was being wronged. In Oregon it’s legal to fire someone for any reason you want except on the basis of being a member of a protected class, which being a trump supporter is not unfortunately. I imagine it’s much the same a lot of places, and even when it isn’t unless you get a republican activist judge (you’d have to go deep in rural Nebraska to find one of those) cases like that are not likely to be taken seriously for a number of reasons
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:01 pm

But Kevin you know better than to assume a case being dismissed proves that something didn’t happen, you would never accept that if you were invested in whoever was being wronged. In Oregon it’s legal to fire someone for any reason you want except on the basis of being a member of a protected class, which being a trump supporter is not unfortunately. I imagine it’s much the same a lot of places, and even when it isn’t unless you get a republican activist judge (you’d have to go deep in rural Nebraska to find one of those) cases like that are not likely to be taken seriously for a number of reasons
Soo... no proof then?
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Hunter wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:36 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:33 pm That's why I still support malware
Sorry Dad, I can't fix your computer. It's been pulverized by the intellectual dark web.
The intellectual derp web

When joe Rogan is the smartest person in the room, something is wrong here.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:01 pm In Oregon it’s legal to fire someone for any reason you want except on the basis of being a member of a protected class, which being a trump supporter is not unfortunately. I imagine it’s much the same a lot of places, and even when it isn’t unless you get a republican activist judge (you’d have to go deep in rural Nebraska to find one of those) cases like that are not likely to be taken seriously for a number of reasons
Tonight, on MeatGrease Misses The Painfully Obvious Problem Here, we find a bear trap labeled At-Will Employment and decide to put our dick and balls directly into it.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:55 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:01 pm In Oregon it’s legal to fire someone for any reason you want except on the basis of being a member of a protected class, which being a trump supporter is not unfortunately. I imagine it’s much the same a lot of places, and even when it isn’t unless you get a republican activist judge (you’d have to go deep in rural Nebraska to find one of those) cases like that are not likely to be taken seriously for a number of reasons
Tonight, on MeatGrease Misses The Painfully Obvious Problem Here, we find a bear trap labeled At-Will Employment and decide to put our dick and balls directly into it.
Something tells me"employment" isn't something Captain Couch Surfer here has ever given much thought to.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:55 pm
He’s gonna reverse mental torture you though because he claims to be economically far left because capitalism is just another usury trap of the globo-homo-kiketocracy.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

last couple pages have been quite a laff

fascinating to learn how trump’s redpilled army requires special protections to survive in the free-market wasteland they claim to long for
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien

I think this particular species of molested wiccan believes in very strict gov't control of everything, so long as that gov't is a representation of the ethnic category acting in unified self-interest. Could be wrong, because I'm not an unemployed meatball.
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:55 pm
For the bog-standard Ford Super Duty troglodytes that comprise his most vocal base: they're largely small business tyrants and their failkids in communities propped up by similarly-situated assholes that are 35% heart medication by volume, so they won't face economic consequences, and their miserable families are so desperate to return to some degree of normalcy that they're willing to forgive the time that Uncle Chungus said the n-word seventeen times before Thanksgiving dinner even started
These are the motherfuckers I cant stand. They have big trucks, a big boat, 4 quads, jet skis, and a 300 foot RV that would make Nikki Sixx want to go out on the road....and they talk about how bad things will get with a Biden presidency. They conveniently forgot that they still had all that shit when Obama was president. They were riding high when Clinton was president too. They are the result of when people watch too much football and fox news. Phony white elitism as promoted by rush limbaugh and Alex jones. These same people would vote for Duck Dynasty guys. West coast chopper politics as crafted by sweet lord gary coleman.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

If trump's new flag slogan was "I want Hitler's cum" these idiots would be flying that shit no problem. They would chant "Cum Cum Cum" and "shoot that cum shoot that cum" like the total sheep that they are.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE