Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by The Torsion »

Posting about how you do it because it’s funny
Haha,
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

The Torsion wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:14 pm Posting about how you do it because it’s funny

Lil' Guy has a VERY loose definition of funny.

Are you slated to follow MeatKid on Look Who Is Drunk and Incoherent?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Incoherent like when you have a dick in your mouth
Haha,
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

The Torsion wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:20 pm Incoherent like when you have a dick in your mouth

In your experience, is that how one sounds with a dickmouth?

I think Meatgrease would know slighly better than you and way better than me.

Input from a little, dimwitted failure?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

It's odd, I've never seen Torsion and Meatgrease on here at the same time.
Zero overlap.
And they both, apparently, seem to drink or huff at the same time.
Coincidence, no doubt.
Last edited by Glub on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:

Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

darksoul literally sucks dick

torsan loves darksoul

therefore sucking dick is consistent with one being love-worthy

nothing to see here...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I'm honestly curious what specifically torsans finds of value in a trump presidency. Tariffs are generally anathema to ancap free market fuckface types. When the rubber meets the road libertarians will side with republicans 99 times out of 100 because they think they'll save $50 a year on their taxes.
Ill body
/
Ill will
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

papa torsion, so toothless!
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

cxwx wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:48 pm I'm honestly curious what specifically torsans finds of value in a trump presidency. Tariffs are generally anathema to ancap free market fuckface types. When the rubber meets the road libertarians will side with republicans 99 times out of 100 because they think they'll save $50 a year on their taxes.
50 bucks a year and you crying checks off all the boxes
Haha,
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i used to think being so smooth-brained a political entity would be a serene experience, completely unconcerned about things that matter or reflect those things

now i realize it’s a ceaselessly miserable slog where the high everybody chases forever is spiteful cruelty. it’s still freeing, to be sure, but in an ethically void, positivist hobbesian sense.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:48 pm I'm honestly curious what specifically torsans finds of value in a trump presidency.
Torsion picks his political opinions exclusively based on whether or not they make TEH LIBRULS mad, while himself constantly frothing at the mouth in seething rage about said TEH LIBRULS. He couldn't be a more classic Trump voter if he tried.

And he does try.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Glub wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:38 pm Is there an age you have to reach before it occurs to you that it's not a good thing or a point of pride when everyone in a given room views you as an insufferable asshole?
Being that Trump is well into his 70s, no.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

riley-o wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:39 pm I’m not a lawyer, but I thought the OJ verdict was the right one based on the evidence presented. The fact alone that the police took OJ’s collected blood to the crime scene should have resulted in a mistrial, and was more than enough for reasonable doubt.
Yeah the trial was awful and a lot of the people involved were corrupt or racist cowards. I agree that It should have resulted in a mistrial. After that though he should have had a better not-broken trial because he murdered a woman by cutting her head off with a kitchen knife IMHO

I hope I don't lose all my goregrind points for player-hating on a killa like that
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

also way to not address my larger point which was about the current state of thanksgiving in the post-election world
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ron Goldman is Torisan’s dad. True story.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:21 pm also way to not address my larger point which was about the current state of thanksgiving in the post-election world

Do the humorless dweebs (Meatgrease) and ape-faced backne farms (Torsion) of the world ever manage to crack a smile at good-natured, silly/funny shit like this, or is their laughter strictly relegated to "HEY I SAW AN OLD LADY AT A BUS STOP AND I THINK SHE WAS EVEN SADDER AND POORER THAN ME AND SHE FELL DOWN AND IT WAS FUNNY BECAUSE SHE WAS SAD AND THEN SHE FELL DOWN HA AND HA!!"
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Glub wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:55 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:21 pm also way to not address my larger point which was about the current state of thanksgiving in the post-election world

Do the humorless dweebs (Meatgrease) and ape-faced backne farms (Torsion) of the world ever manage to crack a smile at good-natured, silly/funny shit like this, or is their laughter strictly relegated to "HEY I SAW AN OLD LADY AT A BUS STOP AND I THINK SHE WAS EVEN SADDER AND POORER THAN ME AND SHE FELL DOWN AND IT WAS FUNNY BECAUSE SHE WAS SAD AND THEN SHE FELL DOWN HA AND HA!!"
Faggot,

No one is going to meet up with you at MDF, you hear that you flabby pathetic sad sack of shit? N-O O-N-E. Everyone here thinks I'm much funnier than you. Your attempt to make pals here is cringey as fuck. Delete your account.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

true story: i worked in a cafe inside of a bookstore back around 02-03 and orenthal james simpson came in with his kids and his kids friends. his house was less than 5-6 minutes away. it was the fucking eeriest sight i'd ever seen in that place up to that point and a retarded lady once had a diabetic seizure while projectile vomiting blood streaked puke literally onto the pastry case while screaming her head off. anyway i made oj's daughter and her friends drinks and they also got bagels. after getting all his stuff oj came back to me to ask for a knife for their cream cheese, i reached under the counter and pulled out an actual silverware knife but as i was about to hand it over to him i noticed a bunch of water spots on it and i decided instead to give him a couple of pre-wrapped plastic fork and knife things because i'm a good guy. but yeah that moment was not lost on either one of us and we made actual eye contact as i was making the switch and it was something i had done so many times there was no going back. :betternotstartanyshit:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:07 pm
Glub wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:55 pm

Faggot,

No one is going to meet up with you at MDF, you hear that you flabby pathetic sad sack of shit? N-O O-N-E. Everyone here thinks I'm much funnier than you. Your attempt to make pals here is cringey as fuck. Delete your account.
How did I go from Muscleman Glub to flabby? Oh, that's right: you're dumb and dumb people, by their nature, don't remember things. It's a big part of what makes you stupid. Which is a big part of what makes you a failure. Which is a big part of what makes you such a bitchy little twerp on a messageboard. Thinking on it, it's as though "Fucking Stupid" is at the root of most of your numerous shortcomings. You should have that looked into. If you can take care of the whole "Fucking Stupid" thing, your life might be worth living at some point way down the line. You're 25 though; you should get working on that before alcoholism or opiates or whatever-the-fuck-else-kills-white-trash becomes overbearing.

You continue to excel at being too above things to reply to me.

A few people might think you're funny in the "let's laugh at this glaring homo" meaning of the term. That's about the extent of humor you provide, you sad, bitter, unloved, unaccomplished pipsqueak.
MeatGrease wrote:

riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:08 pm true story: i worked in a cafe inside of a bookstore back around 02-03 and orenthal james simpson came in with his kids and his kids friends. his house was less than 5-6 minutes away. it was the fucking eeriest sight i'd ever seen in that place up to that point and a retarded lady once had a diabetic seizure while projectile vomiting blood streaked puke literally onto the pastry case while screaming her head off. anyway i made oj's daughter and her friends drinks and they also got bagels. after getting all his stuff oj came back to me to ask for a knife for their cream cheese, i reached under the counter and pulled out an actual silverware knife but as i was about to hand it over to him i noticed a bunch of water spots on it and i decided instead to give him a couple of pre-wrapped plastic fork and knife things because i'm a good guy. but yeah that moment was not lost on either one of us and we made actual eye contact as i was making the switch and it was something i had done so many times there was no going back. :betternotstartanyshit:
OJ asking you for a knife at all is really so far beyond comprehension as to defy sanity. Had you slipped into a gibbering mess in that moment and stayed there, no one would have thought less of you.

Nice work by your subconscious to come up with a reason not to give him a real one though
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

riley-o wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:56 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:08 pm true story: i worked in a cafe inside of a bookstore back around 02-03 and orenthal james simpson came in with his kids and his kids friends. his house was less than 5-6 minutes away. it was the fucking eeriest sight i'd ever seen in that place up to that point and a retarded lady once had a diabetic seizure while projectile vomiting blood streaked puke literally onto the pastry case while screaming her head off. anyway i made oj's daughter and her friends drinks and they also got bagels. after getting all his stuff oj came back to me to ask for a knife for their cream cheese, i reached under the counter and pulled out an actual silverware knife but as i was about to hand it over to him i noticed a bunch of water spots on it and i decided instead to give him a couple of pre-wrapped plastic fork and knife things because i'm a good guy. but yeah that moment was not lost on either one of us and we made actual eye contact as i was making the switch and it was something i had done so many times there was no going back. :betternotstartanyshit:
OJ asking you for a knife at all is really so far beyond comprehension as to defy sanity. Had you slipped into a gibbering mess in that moment and stayed there, no one would have thought less of you.

Nice work by your subconscious to come up with a reason not to give him a real one though
:lol: My wife has a pic of her posed next to him with his window rolled down in the backseat of his car holding up flyers as she was promoting for a Nelly concert back in college. It's one of the reasons why I married her.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i read my wife feebtus’ post in full last night and she laughed herself into an air raid siren of a fart; board highlight of the past year imho
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:14 am i read my wife feebtus’ post in full last night and she laughed herself into an air raid siren of a fart; board highlight of the past year imho
:cheers: :brokenheart:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

A common theme in the last several posts is that many posters have fulfilling, functional long term relationships with women.

Notably absent, due to being bitter and alone and unworthy of affection: Meatgrease and Torsion.
MeatGrease wrote:

Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

au contraire
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning