TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:37 pm Come to Oregon bitch and see what happens, i’ll knock you out for a fucking week if I don’t put you 6 feet under
Paging Dr. Anselmo.

Fuck off with your lil' tough guy act, you Extremely Online Dweeb.

Zero percent chance he didn't somehow find a way to lisp "bitch."

On topic: as a medical professional (it's been minutes since I've reminded someone of this fact, so thank you for the outlet, Ree Board) I'm sorry to report that the chances of Trump dying are very, very slim.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

the time I spent in rural oregon was irrefutable evidence that white people are not immune to bleak, poverty-stricken hopelessness

where does "parenting while your entire head is gradually being dissolved by meth" fall on the family values spectrum?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:11 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:37 pm Come to Oregon bitch and see what happens, i’ll knock you out for a fucking week if I don’t put you 6 feet under
Paging Dr. Anselmo.

Fuck off with your lil' tough guy act, you Extremely Online Dweeb.

Zero percent chance he didn't somehow find a way to lisp "bitch."

I’m pretty sure even Phil anselmo would be embarrassed by that level of fake bravado.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

whoa whoa dudes don't call it bravado when hoes get mad it lets them off the hook too easy
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

With all the drugs Trump is taking he's gonna turn into a thermonuclear warrior.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

cxwx wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:42 pm
You are basically Thurber at this point.

:yerma:
I think this is MeatGrease Thurboflexing.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

There's no way you'd meet anyone in real life, right? You won't even post a picture of yourself.
I'm not saying that that's a bad call, it's probably wise to stay more anonymous - but why even make this claim, then?

Also, have you considered my offer to pay you for your political forecasting?
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I did actually post a pic and then rbb kind of doxed me, this was years ago when Amelia was still posting. Don’t really like bringing that up since there’s antifa lurking here trying to find me.

I’m trying to think of something to bet on that you’ll accept. I’m conservative in my predictions, I never speak on anything unless I’m 100% sure.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

hmmm wise beyond your years

well worth threatening to kill someone and do prison time (ASSuming you really stone cold hard blooded killer), for the honor of Lord Jesus Messiah Trump Esquire.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:19 pm I did actually post a pic and then rbb kind of doxed me, this was years ago when Amelia was still posting. Don’t really like bringing that up since there’s antifa lurking here trying to find me.

I’m trying to think of something to bet on that you’ll accept. I’m conservative in my predictions, I never speak on anything unless I’m 100% sure.
what do you do for a living, sounds like you are reeealy in the Know. KnowE?

CIA? FBI? I guess you can't reveal being a double 00 covert operative that knows 100% certain stuffses.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:19 pm I did actually post a pic and then rbb kind of doxed me, this was years ago when Amelia was still posting. Don’t really like bringing that up since there’s antifa lurking here trying to find me.

You won't post pics because you're dogdick ugly and you're a wimp and you know we'll ridicule you even more than we do now.

You're fooling nobody, pussy.

And you don't make enough money to even make a bet interesting, doofus.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:19 pm Don’t really like bringing that up since there’s antifa lurking here trying to find me.
Oh come on now.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:moreawesome:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:19 pmEndless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021... the whole situation is going to escalate until it reaches a tipping point and patriot militia men have no choice but to shoot down all the crazy radical freaks... Notice how my worldview is capable of generating consistently reliable predictions about future reality, while yours does not?
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:28 pm Pick a day, make a prediction we can both agree on, and if you're right I'll mail or paypal you $50.
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:19 pm I’m conservative in my predictions, I never speak on anything unless I’m 100% sure.

THIS SPECIFIC THING IS EITHER HAPPENING IN 2021 OR IT ISN'T

YOU ARE EITHER:

1. MAKING A PREDICTION THAT YOU BELIEVE IN
2. JUST HAVING FUN WITH YOUR MOUTH

PICK ONE :lol: :lol:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

You’ve gotta one heck of an asshole when zerohero drops his gimmick to take the time to call you a douchebag.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:39 pm JUST HAVING FUN WITH YOUR MOUTH
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

we all leave a trail of IP addresses
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Geeheeb wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:01 pm we all leave a trail of IP addresses
I'm a country mile from Antifa, but if anyone wants to make a quick couple thousand...
MeatGrease wrote:

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

cxwx wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:02 pm You’ve gotta one heck of an asshole when zerohero drops his gimmick to take the time to call you a douchebag.
I thought I was still maintain' my gimmick oh well.

I thunk a minute about challenging him after school behind the teeter totter for a knock 'em down fight..but thinking that through, I'm not risking life and limb having a steely smart cold killer come put me in the ground, especially since he seems really connected with spys, agents, punk rokkkers, and I assume all kinds of weapons, tanks, even chainsaw shootin' bazookas..
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

#ClandestineMeatGrease
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

I wonder what Maniac Neil thinks of this pandemic?
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:37 pm Come to Oregon bitch
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

I can't believe MeatGrease is still committing to this dumb gimmick
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Almost have to respect the Machiavelli-with-Down-syndrome-ness of President Roidbrain tweeting the end of stimulus negotiations* until after he is reelected**

* He also quote tweeted the Fed chair calling for stimulus with a simple "True!" so it's kind of unclear
** Wimpy media dipshits will characterize it as "after the election," but he framed the delay in the context of his reelection only