TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Necrometer »

right. best words. very bright guy. maybe the brightest.

obligatory de-vern
Necrometer wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:39 pm

24:00ish "the main thing and we discussed this also is zero collusion" sure buddy

and then right after that he says that russian election interference is the reason democrats lost the most recent presidential election :idea:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

eventual tweetstorm about how putin convinced us to sign up as cutco distributors and it's actually a good deal
Quarter Horse
Through Silver in Blood

Post by Quarter Horse »

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:10 am eventual tweetstorm about how putin convinced us to sign up as cutco distributors and it's actually a good deal
:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

If I had less honor I would just steal this and post in on Facebook as though it were my own original thought
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

“I realize that there is a need for some clarification,” Trump said on Tuesday. “In a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word ‘would’ instead of ‘wouldn’t.'"

“The sentence should’ve been, ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.’ Sort of a double-negative,” the president continued.

:|
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

more context:
"(Putin) just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

yeah... good thing he cleared that up: he's not covering for them; he is excusing them
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

here's a full block of context. see which version makes more sense!
I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it [SCHRODINGER'S WOULD/WOULDN'T] be, but I really do want to see the server. But I have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don’t think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They’re missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? 33,000 emails gone — just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace that we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 emails. So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that president Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer. Okay thank you.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

whoa

^ his notes (from that same event)

even the shit he's reading from is insane:
Anyone involved in that meddling to justice.

context:
President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it [SCHRODINGER'S WOULD/WOULDN'T] be, but I really do want to see the server.
correction:
The sentence should have been "I don't see any reason why it WOULDN'T be Russia - a double negative.
my mind is fucking toast. there IS a generous read of the situation possible: trump intended to say "putin said it's not russia
- I don't see any reason it wouldn't be [not russia] (which means he doesn't see any reason it would be russia, which he actually said, but hey maybe someone was confused by the potential, ahem, double negative)

but his clarification RULES THAT OUT. he drops the ambiguous pronoun [it] (which could refer to [russia] or [not russia]) and then replaces [it] with [russia]. he actually specifies: no reason to think it would be anyone but russia. what the fuck.

I don't even care what he's doing anymore, just stop doing everything so poorly. such a sloppy waste.

edit: I hadn't even really considered the possibility that the plan would be for people to think him saying "russia hacked" would seem tough. isn't it worse for you to think they interfered, and then do nothing about it regarding retribution/extradition? and, like I posted above, he already fucking said that meddling won him the election. enough.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

it really doesn't matter what he did or didn't say, we're in a post-truth age

where the criticism of a clinton (either one, tbh) was that they were on both sides of every issue, trump does the same thing—but via stumbling dick-first into office furniture, rather than through craven and cynical politicking. it's all excused, though, because he gets the libs upset, which is the only prerequisite for like 35 million americans to vote for president jared from subway in 2028
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

:putin face me on AIM :putin
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:34 pmwe're in a post-truth age
who did this :ax:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:34 pm it really doesn't matter what he did or didn't say, we're in a post-truth age
Can we get some specific dates of when truth age began and ended
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

paging chad
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/vid ... ions-trump

Russian spy manipulated the sympathies of gun nuts
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:34 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:34 pm it really doesn't matter what he did or didn't say, we're in a post-truth age
it began with your mom’s cunt and ended with her asshole, nobody gives a shit about you or your views on things you brainless dipshit
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:52 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:34 pm
it began with your mom’s cunt and ended with her asshole, nobody gives a shit about you or your views on things you brainless dipshit
I think you're trying to say you don't know which if that's the case it'll be a first so good on ya :cheers:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

POST YOUR CREDENTIALS, SHITSTAIN
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:17 pm POST YOUR CREDENTIALS, SHITSTAIN
Credentials:

Warrior/Aristocrat/Priest.
Considers a messageboard to be an integral part of his persona.
Possibly Germanic.
25 years of age.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:10 am
Necrometer wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:17 pm POST YOUR CREDENTIALS, SHITSTAIN
Credentials:

Warrior/Aristocrat/Priest.
Considers a messageboard to be an integral part of his persona.
Possibly Germanic.
25 years of age.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

paul erickson doing his russian spy girlfriends international relations homework for her is just too good
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s surprise primary victory over Rep. Joe Crowley seems likely to hurt Congress, America and the Democratic Party. It doesn’t have to."

this intro to an op-ed by former senator joe lieberman was the last thing i read before waking up in the hospital. the doctors told me i suffered 95,004 strokes: two in my brain, and 95,002 in my balls-taint-asshole complex
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:36 am "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s surprise primary victory over Rep. Joe Crowley seems likely to hurt Congress, America and the Democratic Party. It doesn’t have to."

this intro to an op-ed by former senator joe lieberman was the last thing i read before waking up in the hospital. the doctors told me i suffered 95,004 strokes: two in my brain, and 95,002 in my balls-taint-asshole complex
I'm telling you bro, Maxine Waters/Ocasio-Cortez on the big democrat ticket in 2020. It's a sure winner against Blumpf. Make it happen.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:10 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:36 am "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s surprise primary victory over Rep. Joe Crowley seems likely to hurt Congress, America and the Democratic Party. It doesn’t have to."

I'm telling you bro, Maxine Waters/Ocasio-Cortez on the big democrat ticket in 2020. It's a sure winner against Blumpf. Make it happen.
You're an oasis of wit.
Your commentary is always oh so biting.
Everyone here values the input of an unaccomplished and unfuckable 25 year old.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.