TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Cascade Whore »

http://nypost.com/2015/08/20/trump-insp ... ll-police/

The guys also pissed in their jail cells and threatened the cops but they're not black so the pigs didn't split their skulls open.
Wank night's cancelled
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

if i was a cop i probably would have killed those dudes.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Deez Nuts has my vote. :tup:
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Cascade Whore wrote:http://nypost.com/2015/08/20/trump-insp ... ll-police/

The guys also pissed in their jail cells and threatened the cops but they're not black so the pigs didn't split their skulls open.
Told about the attack, Trump said: “It would be a shame. … I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.”
This...this can not be a direct quote. Even from him it's...if it is...
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

hipster holocaust wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote:http://nypost.com/2015/08/20/trump-insp ... ll-police/

Told about the attack, Trump said: “It would be a shame. … I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.”
This...this can not be a direct quote. Even from him it's...if it is...
He's on video saying it. Don't have a link right now
Wank night's cancelled
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

here's a long but pretty fucking interesting piece on Roger Stone, long time Trump crony who was recently fired as his adviser

I don't agree with every conclusion or implication, but if nothing else it shows how shit is smeared over the whole framework and has been for decades

https://italkyoubored.wordpress.com/201 ... -part-one/
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

hipster holocaust wrote: This...this can not be a direct quote. Even from him it's...if it is...
It won't be the last straw either. Just watch.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

Renegade Rabbi
Keep it thick...

Post by Renegade Rabbi »

Cascade Whore wrote:
Wouldn't be surprised if these two ladies are merely looking to thrust themselves in this limelight by being contrarian. But then again, nothing surprises me anymore. Case in point a few weeks ago around here

http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/hundre ... ne/vDX9Kr/ @ 1:23
RHT wrote:You piss and moan about jews but make a thread about losing a crumby ten bucks to CoinStar? Fuckin' kike
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

trump is but a weak attempt at impersonating sweet hitler.

he will be outed and killed by members of the german black metal band absurd under strict instructions of the one true fuhrer.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

People are so outraged over Donald Trump. First of all, the guy is more left learning than any of the other Republican nominees. The other GOP front runners are faaaaar worse than he is, but no one pays attention to that. The guy gets so much media attention that he may as well be the only one running. Look at people like Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, Marco Rubio, Rick Perry. These are terrible, terrible people. Have you guys ever heard some of the stuff Ben Carson says? He is HORRIBLE. There's always the hipster Rand Paul vote for people who think he's just like his father (he isn't). These are the guys that actually have a legitimate chance of being president. Be more concerned with that.

I'm a middle of the road guy, which is basically a Nazi to the internet political warrior Cascade Whores of the world. Unfortunately, there are no middle of the road nominees. I don't think that really exists anymore. I would vote for Sanders, but he won't make it past the primary. There are no nominees on either side worth voting for. I may have to go with Deez Nuts.

I'm no Trump supporter by any means, by if you ignore the shit show, things get even worse behind him.

Who really cares anyway...we live in an oligarchy.
Last edited by Cryptoplasty on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Last edited by Cryptoplasty on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Crypto

You're bitching about someone bitching about trump .... In a thread abiut trump. Yes of course all the republicans are horrible. I can't tell if your oligarchy comment is serious or a sarcastic quip.

Glad you're thinking about me though buddy. I'll post twice as much try hard social justice warrior shit from now on
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Crypto

Would you vote for that referendum president guy that wants to get money out of politics if he had a chance in hell of willing

Lawrence lessing
Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

What do you think you're doing? Do you want BEN CARSON to win!!??
Wank night's cancelled
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote:Image

Funny that they didn't have anything about Sanders in that pole. Fucking cocksuckers.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

sanders looks like someone's crazy uncle.

i think this could be the worst bunch of candidates ever.

i mean MAYBE there was some election in the 1800s that featured some goofballs but i'm pretty sure the all sucked a lot less than donald trump.
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

I'm going to the bitter lord trump rally monday... any suggestions (feasible, legal)?
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

if you don't enjoy this, I got nothing. my state niggas

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Not as good as Pappy Van Whitehood, but damn close.