TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:30 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:29 pm
kevin hash wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:03 pm Good. Fuck him and his dumbfuck son.
Why don't you go OD you fat worthless sack of shit
Because he's funny and people enjoy his presence around here and go fuck your mother in the hole of her choice.
Lol, I didn’t even notice you had also mentioned greasetraps mom. We should probably leave the poor woman alone. She’s in enough misery.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:43 pm
Glub wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:30 pm
kevin hash wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:03 pm Good. Fuck him and his dumbfuck son.
Because he's funny and people enjoy his presence around here and go fuck your mother in the hole of her choice.
Lol, I didn’t even notice you had also mentioned greasetraps mom. We should probably leave the poor woman alone. She’s in enough misery.
Fuck her if for no other reason that her shoddy handiwork.

As for the coincidence, great minds think alike. If you're thinking the same shit I'm thinking, give yourself a pat on the back for being smart.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:39 pm
You’re the same cunt who jumped for joy when Michael Brooks died last month. I’d love to kicked you back inside your mothers twat.
:roll: :wank: that’s a completely different situation, that guy deserved it

Still healthier than Bungvox :tup2:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Hahah. I knew I would get you all amped up you homeless fucking bum.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:15 pm
cxwx wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:39 pm
You’re the same cunt who jumped for joy when Michael Brooks died last month. I’d love to kicked you back inside your mothers twat.
:roll: :wank: that’s a completely different situation, that guy deserved it

Still healthier than Bungvox :tup2:
mg is definitely one of those "cool guys" who does the jackoff motion in conversation and thinks it's clever/badass.

Fuck all the way off forever, nerdling.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Strokes are fucking terrifying.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

I'm pretty healthy right now. Not layed up in a hospital bed like your buddy ron paul.

Kicking it on the couch. Nice and warm. Not worrying about what websites I'm going to cherry pick info from and try to pass off as my own.

Have fun smoking cig butts out of the ashtrays at the mall you cardboard box dwelling bum.

Healthy as a fuckin horse over here. I'll be waiting for you to come in for drug treatment asshole.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:27 pm
It blows my mind that you guys over there know enough about our political day-to-day that writing about it on your Facebook wall would even make sense... like, that anyone would even know what you were talking about, or have an opinion.
Well... there's a couple of reasons for that.

a) I have an English degree and I work in a very international environment, so I have an above-average interest in American/world politics.
b) Said interest also stems from the fact that the political systems of the US and Switzerland are actually pretty similar (our constitution is based on yours), so what happens in the States is often similar to things that are happening here or may happen in the future.
c) I mostly use Facebook to keep in touch with friends abroad, and a lot of them are American - most of the comments I got on that particular post were from them, plus one Swiss guy who has relatives in the UK and has also lived all over the world.
d) What happens in the US affects us a lot more than you're affected by Swiss politics, so it makes more sense for us to pay attention.

I mean, you're not wrong that Europeans in general probably follow world politics more than Americans do, but I'm more on the very interested end of the spectrum.
my friends and family would say that I'm being pretentious and trying to 'seem smart'.
Happens here too, I'm just not friends with people like that and my family is mostly free from such idiots, but that particular type of conservative anti-intellectualism is alive and well and getting people elected who talk shit on academics who supposedly think they're smart even though they themselves are billionaires with PhDs.

Actually, what continues to fascinate me the most about Trump is how much he is like a European populist.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:cry: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

:tup:
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

So that Amy Coney Island syd Barrett what ever chick actually ruled AGAINST the cops three times in 4th amendment cases over the last 5 years. To bad about the other crazy Christian crap that I’m sure won’t be so good.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

:drooly: is this the fucking twilight zone??
Ill body
/
Ill will
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Too bad the fuckin pussy didnt go all the way with it.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

So the Trump biopic is definitely going to take the Wolf of Wall Street / Catch Me if you Can, form now, right...?

"A man who could have been anyone, but chose to be a bullshitter... and made it all the way to the top. Until it all came crashing down...!"

What's the earthy wisdom is mentor provides him with in the first act, which he fails to honor?

"Cheat everyone you meet in life, besides your wife, your father, and the IRS." Something like that.
"A bluffer should always bow out before the last card gets played. Never stick around until the end of the game."
"A man can be one of three things in life... an honest man, a winner, or a cheater. But you've gotta pick."

I'm making myself angry just thinking about these
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:53 am"Cheat everyone you meet in life, besides your wife, your father, and the IRS."
"A bluffer should always bow out before the last card gets played. Never stick around until the end of the game."
"A man can be one of three things in life... an honest man, a winner, or a cheater. But you've gotta pick."
:moreawesome:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

brad parscale getting double legged out of nowhere + some pretty aerage nice fake tits
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Wonder why hes suicidal?

Did he grip trump's taxes and send em to the New York times? Did he get kicked out of the proud boys? Is he sad that trump fired him?

Who cares. Should have got his face caved in with a baton.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

on the accounting ledger,

pathos productions 1
trump inc 0
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

What the fuck happens to men's shirts right before they get arrested?
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

tHeReS nO pRoOf oF vOtEr fRaUd

Ilhan Omar’s clan caught trying to fix the election

This is what I said would happen in the migrant thread: import third world people get third world problems. Simple as.

Here’s a real, documented, proven example of election meddling. How many here are going to talk about this vs the fake & gay Russia hoaxspiracy theory? I won’t hold my breath.

The state of Minnesota has effectively been captured by the Somalian mafia. This could only have happened in a state that was largely settled by Swedes— it follows that wherever there are Swedes, bulb-headed Somalis are not far behind.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

At least when dogs eat their own shit, they have the decency to not lecture people on the virtues of shit-eating.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:15 pm I won’t hold my breath.

Even if I spruce up the "please" with a "pretty"?
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:15 pm tHeReS nO pRoOf oF vOtEr fRaUd

Ilhan Omar’s clan caught trying to fix the election

This is what I said would happen in the migrant thread: import third world people get third world problems. Simple as.

Here’s a real, documented, proven example of election meddling. How many here are going to talk about this vs the fake & gay Russia hoaxspiracy theory? I won’t hold my breath.

The state of Minnesota has effectively been captured by the Somalian mafia. This could only have happened in a state that was largely settled by Swedes— it follows that wherever there are Swedes, bulb-headed Somalis are not far behind.
Ballot harvesting is generally a practice used to help indigent people get the ballots mailed.

The legality of it is different from state to state.

The last major fraud in ballot harvesting was committed by republicans in North Carolina.

The state attorney in Minnesota is a Trump appointee and the haven’t said a word about this, which means they know it’s a bullshit video of two random people.

Project Veritas has been sued multiple times for fraud, James Okeef was in prison

They were caught on camera trying to pay people to incite a riot in the name of democrats

They were caught trying to inject a fake story into the media so they could say “the media ran with a fake story!”

They lost a case in Texas for the infamous “organ sale” abortion video.

They are on video beating someone up and throwing them a flight of stairs for infiltrating one of their meetings.

Voter roll purges and gerrymandering are far more egregious acts of voter suppression then the 0.00000001 cases of voter fraud discovered, and when they are, it’s usually been committed by republicans.

Why am I talking to you?
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i dont need any more evidence that trump is banging long rails of adderall than that all his minions are finally accusing biden of being on something and he should be drug tested
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:57 pm
Ballot harvesting is generally a practice used to help indigent people get the ballots mailed.

The legality of it is different from state to state.
Islamo-niggers running around and forging ballots is not legal anywhere except Somalia I guess

The state attorney in Minnesota is a Trump appointee and the haven’t said a word about this, which means they know it’s a bullshit video of two random people.
If he isn’t waiting to build a case then his hands are tied by the current black supremacist system we’re living in. investigating Omar will inevitably lead to accusations of racism and subsequent Burning, Looting, and Murdering. It is a fatal flaw of conservatives that they will not fight the left with reciprocal amounts of virulence, for reasons of propriety. That’s why we keep losing.
Project Veritas has been sued multiple times for fraud, James Okeef was in prison

They lost a case in Texas for the infamous “organ sale” abortion video.
you’re using the lefts illegitimate persecution of conservatives as evidence of wrongdoing :fp:

They are on video beating someone up and throwing them a flight of stairs for infiltrating one of their meetings.
Good
Voter roll purges and gerrymandering are far more egregious acts of voter suppression then the 0.00000001 cases of voter fraud discovered, and when they are, it’s usually been committed by republicans.

Why am I talking to you?
False

There are 22 million illegals in this country. You think they aren’t voting, idiot? Wake up, that’s a hell of a lot more than .0000000001%. The Democrats are the party of corruption, every single day is a confirmation of this. The fact that they aren’t all indicted and thrown in jail just shows you who’s in power. They can’t win an election without fraud, they’re too unpopular. The fact that Republicans still win anything despite everything stacked against them just shows you what the REAL majority of REAL Americans thinks.