TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

That is funny as hell. I was never the biggest fan of Cohen, but you absolutely have to say that the guy still has it. Man.

Also no fan of RJ but that clip isn't nearly as bad as it could have been. Career not over, I'd be willing to bet.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:36 pm That is funny as hell. I was never the biggest fan of Cohen, but you absolutely have to say that the guy still has it. Man.

Also no fan of RJ but that clip isn't nearly as bad as it could have been. Career not over, I'd be willing to bet.

You are literally a brainlet retard if you think that had any comedic value whatsoever. Holy shit that was the jewiest thing I have ever seen in my life. No wonder a soyface capeshit fag like you thought it was funny, you’re extremely susceptible to branding.

Um no that was completely fake and gay, not even a real prank, just the same idiotic screeching from yet another unhinged tds suffering liberal. Basically, you are a huge fucking fag if you think your tiny brain “oWn tHe rEpUbS” attempt is some higher moral achievement than just acting like a washed up hack old ugly ass jew.

Giuliani kicks ass, he created stop and frisk and arrested all the freaks and bums and niggers that were ruining ny. Ngl ny is pretty gay now, but during that time it was pretty sick and way better than it is now.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:51 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:36 pm That is funny as hell. I was never the biggest fan of Cohen, but you absolutely have to say that the guy still has it. Man.

You are literally a brainlet retard if you think that had any comedic value whatsoever. Holy shit that was the jewiest thing I have ever seen in my life. No wonder a soyface capeshit fag like you thought it was funny, you’re extremely susceptible to branding.

Um no that was completely fake and gay, not even a real prank, just the same idiotic screeching from yet another unhinged tds suffering liberal. Basically, you are a huge fucking fag if you think your tiny brain “oWn tHe rEpUbS” attempt is some higher moral achievement than just acting like a washed up hack old ugly ass jew.

Giuliani kicks ass, he created stop and frisk and arrested all the freaks and bums and niggers that were ruining ny. Ngl ny is pretty gay now, but during that time it was pretty sick and way better than it is now.
There's a separate thread for drunks.
Post there.
Or die.
One of the two.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

CtrlVgrease wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:51 pm

Citation needed.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

spacehamster wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:31 am
CtrlVgrease wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:51 pm

Citation needed.
Is there a way that a moderator can change his name to CtrlVgrease?
That would be pretty sick and better than it is now.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:51 pm

Are you doing ok? Do you have people around to talk with or are you alone during this pandemic? I'm not sure how many groups you *didn't* target here, so it seems like you're fishing for attention by trying to trigger someone - anyone - everyone.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Don't waste your sympathy on that fucking dimwitted, weak, insecure dork.

Fuck him and fuck his entire family.
MeatGrease wrote:

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

There is literally nobody with an itchier pussy than MeatGrease.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Hunter wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:59 am Meatgrease do you have people around to talk to?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

cxwx wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:10 am
Hunter wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:59 am Meatgrease do you have people around to talk to?
They split bottles of vodka.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:10 am
Bobby Thurber's lost a lot of weight.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

kevin hash wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:29 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:31 am He's no clown, he's a evil loud mouth with no brain and enormous balls setting a horrible example for gullible dumbasses across the country. Donald Trump embodies everything I absolutely despise about this god damn town.

I think I've wished death on two or three people my entire life and he is one of them. Can not stress enough how I wish someone would fucking blow his fucking head off.
This is relevant as fuck.

Let's hope he gets smothered by germs.
How no one has even attempted to grant him eternal slumber yet is remarkable.

I wonder if meatgrease would either cry or bow to orally service the sweet warrior priest alpha lefty that took him out 🤔
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

hipster holocaust wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:03 am
kevin hash wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:29 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:31 am He's no clown, he's a evil loud mouth with no brain and enormous balls setting a horrible example for gullible dumbasses across the country. Donald Trump embodies everything I absolutely despise about this god damn town.

I think I've wished death on two or three people my entire life and he is one of them. Can not stress enough how I wish someone would fucking blow his fucking head off.
This is relevant as fuck.

Let's hope he gets smothered by germs.
How no one has even attempted to grant him eternal slumber yet is remarkable.

I wonder if meatgrease would either cry or bow to orally service the sweet warrior priest alpha lefty that took him out 🤔
Meatgrease would cry if sweet lord trump got offed.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

We have a protocol *if* trump was ever to be taken out that was worked out way back in 2016. I’d grab my gun, put the call in to scramble the operator units, get in my car and start driving to washington. Not something I necessarily want to do, but will do if it comes down to the wire
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:42 pm We have a protocol *if* trump was ever to be taken out that was worked out way back in 2016. I’d grab my gun, put the call in to scramble the operator units, get in my car and start driving to washington. Not something I necessarily want to do, but will do if it comes down to the wire
Do you think Neil would sign my copy of the Psychosadiatic Haterapist/Maniac Killer split? Also if I ask nicely would he shove that BC Rich Bitch up your ass backwards? I’d ask him to shove it in forwards but it doesn’t have the Widow headstock.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

it's spelled bich

get it together

side note: it looks like they just refer to it as the "b" now - solid strategy to avoid getting canceled over a sexist guitar name
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:42 pm We have a protocol *if* trump was ever to be taken out that was worked out way back in 2016. I’d grab my gun, put the call in to scramble the operator units, get in my car and start driving to washington. Not something I necessarily want to do, but will do if it comes down to the wire
You will never, ever, ever do anything of the sort, you Atomic Nerd.

Also, I'm better with firearms than you.
Also, I'm sure your taste in firearms is tacky as fuck.
Also, everything I own/do is a more expensive/classier version of shit you own/do.

That's all for now; go fuck your mother and tell her it's from me.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:49 pm
Do you think Neil would sign my copy of the Psychosadiatic Haterapist/Maniac Killer split? Also if I ask nicely would he shove that BC Rich Bitch up your ass backwards? I’d ask him to shove it in forwards but it doesn’t have the Widow headstock.
I'm not sure he knows what "down to the wire" means.

It's as though he's a laughingstock with tough guy fantisies who doesn't know what he's talking about/is comically incompetent.

Look out Washington, a ragtag group of the chronically underemployed is on the way to...to... Lazarus? The fuck kind of tard tier plan is that?

Invest in a drawing board, nitwit.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Necrometer wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:39 pm it's spelled bich

get it together

I’m just Chad’s parasitic mongoloid twin, this is the best I can do.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

scramble the units
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

“I’m gonna get my gun and call the underground cell”

* grabs air soft and logs into 4chan*
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

so, if the current president of the united states is killed, the activator units have to wait for YOUR call to scramble? like, they can't just scramble when they hear word over 4-chan ham radio? they have to wait for your signal to scramble?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i'm sorry but the writers room on the meatgrease account have broken the fourth wall too many times for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's time the two of you or three of you need to come clean
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR