TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by kevin hash »

I just saw some asshole downtown driving a huge jacked up truck with at least 8 trump flags flapping in the wind. That's the kind of guy that meatgrease sucks off at the freeway rest area.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

kevin hash wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:59 pm I just saw some asshole downtown driving a huge jacked up truck with at least 8 trump flags flapping in the wind. That's the kind of guy that meatgrease sucks off at the freeway rest area.
Imagine being a grown man and being that gay for:
Someone who doesn't know you exist and
If they knew you existed they wouldn't give a tenth of a shit about you.

If "I like Donald Trump" is the core of your personality, then you lack a personality.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

doomeddisciple wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:41 pm https://www.news.com.au/world/north-ame ... 1346084f26

I'm not underestimating any outcome. I would think after the amount of Bengahzi consternation over Clinton bungling < 10 American lives , the undeniable abomination of the pandemic from Trumps own mouth against the evidence and experience here in Australia and New Zealand - I just don't know how any moderate could vote for him again.

I follow a few US politics things on Twitter - The Hill is one - I estimate I've had 30+ tweets from Mike Pence saying the following things:
  • I'm proud to stand beside a President that unapologetically stands for the sanctity of human life
    We're going to Make America Great Again

and literally not one policy change or tangible idea.

So ultimately Meaty - You can gloat over a Trump victory if you get it but it will only heighten my anxiety for the good folks on this board and my many US friends for the next 4 years.
False

Here’s the problem: like everything else in the English speaking world, what you have over there is an inferior imitation of what America has, so your fake news manages to somehow be even dumber than our own.

Normal people hate this corona hoax bullshit and want it over and done with ASAP. No one gives a shit about a 90 year old AIDS patient dying of corona, literally fucking no one. Anyone who says otherwise is being willfully dishonest to exploit an agenda, period.

People are not going to vote for the candidate who’s promising to lock down the whole damn country again at the discretion of unelected panelists for infinity time. You’re just flat out retarded if you believe that. I highly recommend you go to a dive bar and actually stop to talk to a regular blue collar joe about this shit, because it’s obvious your bubble is compromised of wimps

The great thing is that when your opponent is running probably the least electable campaign in history, they will eventually hang themselves with their own words without any interruption

And why would you be worried about the queers here??? It literally does not fucking matter who becomes president, it doesn’t affect anyone, it’s utterly bewildering to me that anyone could disagree with that. Your life would be exactly the fucking same whether you were paying attention to this shit or not.

Get a better hobby.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Glub'd.
Last edited by Glub on Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:05 pm
doomeddisciple wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:41 pm https://www.news.com.au/world/north-ame ... 1346084f26

I'm not underestimating any outcome. I would think after the amount of Bengahzi consternation over Clinton bungling < 10 American lives , the undeniable abomination of the pandemic from Trumps own mouth against the evidence and experience here in Australia and New Zealand - I just don't know how any moderate could vote for him again.

I follow a few US politics things on Twitter - The Hill is one - I estimate I've had 30+ tweets from Mike Pence saying the following things:
  • I'm proud to stand beside a President that unapologetically stands for the sanctity of human life
    We're going to Make America Great Again

and literally not one policy change or tangible idea.

So ultimately Meaty - You can gloat over a Trump victory if you get it but it will only heighten my anxiety for the good folks on this board and my many US friends for the next 4 years.
False

Here’s the problem: like everything else in the English speaking world, what you have over there is an inferior imitation of what America has, so your fake news manages to somehow be even dumber than our own.

Normal people hate this corona hoax bullshit and want it over and done with ASAP. No one gives a shit about a 90 year old AIDS patient dying of corona, literally fucking no one. Anyone who says otherwise is being willfully dishonest to exploit an agenda, period.

People are not going to vote for the candidate who’s promising to lock down the whole damn country again at the discretion of unelected panelists for infinity time. You’re just flat out retarded if you believe that. I highly recommend you go to a dive bar and actually stop to talk to a regular blue collar joe about this shit, because it’s obvious your bubble is compromised of wimps

The great thing is that when your opponent is running probably the least electable campaign in history, they will eventually hang themselves with their own words without any interruption

And why would you be worried about the queers here??? It literally does not fucking matter who becomes president, it doesn’t affect anyone, it’s utterly bewildering to me that anyone could disagree with that. Your life would be exactly the fucking same whether you were paying attention to this shit or not.

Get a better hobby.
Anyone want to guess the age of the patient we D/C'd today...
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Get a better hobby.
Why don’t you get fucked in the hole of your choice.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:31 pm

Get a better hobby.
Why don’t you get fucked in the hole of your choice.
Cite me, please.
MeatGrease wrote:

kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

Glub wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:03 pm
kevin hash wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:59 pm I just saw some asshole downtown driving a huge jacked up truck with at least 8 trump flags flapping in the wind. That's the kind of guy that meatgrease sucks off at the freeway rest area.
Imagine being a grown man and being that gay for:
Someone who doesn't know you exist and
If they knew you existed they wouldn't give a tenth of a shit about you.

If "I like Donald Trump" is the core of your personality, then you lack a personality.
I find it weird that toothless hillbillies look at a guy that shits in a gold toilet and go "yeah that's my guy."

It's also weird that local union mill workers and dock workers around here who make fuck tons of money think their way of life will be taken away if trump loses.

All trump supporters are dumbfucks.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:35 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:32 pm In a town so shitty they have to hyphenate with an even shittier rust belt city (full of minorities) so people don’t have to google where the fuck it is
Good thing elections aren’t decided by cool people living in cool cities but by regular people living in the other 99% of America you hipster fag :lol:
Yeah good thing elections are decided in part by the establishments you despise using the votes from people who you would normally think suck if they weren’t voting for the person who you’d also think was a fucking closet Jew homo but pisses off the other guys.

Also your hobby is really cool.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

kevin hash wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:54 pm
I find it weird that toothless hillbillies look at a guy that shits in a gold toilet and go "yeah that's my guy."

It's also weird that local union mill workers and dock workers around here who make fuck tons of money think their way of life will be taken away if trump loses.

I find it weird that toothless hillbillies look at a guy like you and think “poor fuck doesn’t stand a chance ”
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:31 pm

I find it weird that toothless hillbillies look at a guy like you and think “poor fuck doesn’t stand a chance ”
“Oh yeah, well...YOU’RE the asshole!”

*sputters and stutters*
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:05 pm False

Get a better hobby.
Well I have a state that was shut down for three months that actually enacted a very contentious lock down policy with the people - July 30 - midwinter here - Victoria recorded 723 cases in a day that led to the shut down, contact tracing showing that private security guards had been fucking C19 positive travellers who'd returned from over seas and started a big outbreak when things were generally under control.

The Labor (what you would call liberals or Dems) state government which had been under immense pressure to open the economy up from the conservative federal government (our Republicans) - admitted the fuck up and then did a hard shut down.

They peaked at that 723 number and held a very tough shut down until the 20th of October when they get the number back to 0 cases 0 deaths, which they've also recorded the last 3/4 days.

On July 30 in the middle of their summer, the UK registered 723 cases as well, today they recorded 23,254 cases. France recorded 1,377 - 45,570 today.

The opinions of blue collar people affected by the total shut down was a begruding 70% in agreement with the Premier (Governor's) approach.

Queensland, another state that had a very tough border policy throughout had an election on the weekend - The encumbent "liberal" politician (Labor) increased their majority over the "Republicans" mostly due to seniors in all areas of the state - rural and capital areas - recognising that they were the ones likely most impacted from the pandemic.

We have a strong - even majority of our media - newspapers, tv and radio - owned by Murdoch and they absolutely savaged the Premieres of both the "liberal" states basically all year.

Despite the Victorian premiere fucking up in the first place - he worked and updated the media and people of his state every day with a morning briefing for over 100 days.

The state is now in a position to open all its retail and economy for Christmas trade - unlike the UK for example where they are now realising that the situation is dire and may have to shut down their economy for the whole Christmas period.

There's a tonne of evidence on this online and you're welcome to do some hopefully sobering research to see that every iota of your post above is countered by evidence to the contrary - Victoria had one of the toughest hard lock downs in the world and there were MANY in the community unhappy about it - Yet Premier Andrews maintained a 70% approval rating through the whole lockdown.

It must be hard living in a country run by the guy from the apprentice who you only have to look at the Trump Tower in Chicago and the loans due in 22 and 23 to see he's sold you a monorail for an administration.

I have enough expats, people I know from music and yes the folks I've been talking to on here for 20 years living in the US to want you guys to have a government that does the bare minimum and keep you safe.

Donald Trump makes the whole world of trade, and security way less safe - trade, travel and security are all shitter for us in Aus under Trump. The most crazy thing is you've somehow backed a man who's administration has made Australians long not to be US lite - but for the government of NEW ZEALAND instead - Unbelievable.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

bubble is compromised of wimps
:lol:

only idiots say “comprised of” anyway so don’t try and lean on autocorrect :mrgreen:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Today from your Corona Capitan - 84,285 cases today

PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:39 pm Anti vernocaust
Highlights:
" JOBS JOBS JOBS" sign amid 7 percent unemployment.
The flag at half mast.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:05 pm

only idiots say “comprised of” anyway so don’t try and lean on autocorrect :mrgreen:
Much bigger idiots latch on to typos :wank:
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:59 am
Necrometer wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:05 pm

Much bigger idiots latch on to typos :wank:
Much bigger idiots use :wank:

Keep being"A Cool Guy," champ.
MeatGrease wrote:

kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

So sayeth the couch surfing alcoholic.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:05 pm Get a better hobby.
Yes, he should get a hobby where he spouts republican talking points to a largely disaffected group of metal enthusiasts. A very productive use of time.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

kevin hash wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:41 am

So sayeth the couch surfing alcoholic.
I would like to hear more about the nomadic lifestyle of everyone's favorite warrior/priest.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Everything old is new again.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:24 am

Of COURSE it's a trailer park.
How could it be anything but?
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:24 am

Hey idiot where were you when all the thousands of people were being fired from their jobs or otherwise were totally blacklisted, not only for actively supporting the president but even just not denouncing him vociferously enough (Scott adams)

Except that all those things actually happened while this more like a whacky non serious thing that won’t actually happen, it’s obviously a goof you big dummy. And it made it on the news while the other cases are too numerous to recount
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:00 am

Hey idiot where were you when all the thousands of people were being fired from their jobs or otherwise were totally blacklisted, not only for actively supporting the president but even just not denouncing him vociferously enough (Scott adams)

Except that all those things actually happened while this more like a whacky non serious thing that won’t actually happen, it’s obviously a goof you big dummy. And it made it on the news while the other cases are too numerous to recount
[CITATION NEEDED]
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road